Shopping online is the norm nowadays. For many who own an online store, it can be a source of income that is steady or even retirement funds. If you own or used to own an “real globe” store, this could be their opportunity to grow their business, or simply to get in with the times.
But, the idea of building your own store from scratch can be very intimidating. There are many questions that be circulating in your head. How much does it cost? Where do I locate a vendor? Where do I store them?
Although these are all valid concerns, it does not mean that there are only diffiult solutions.
This is where services like Salehoo are available.
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review from Online Verve’s YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Salehoo.
Overview: Saleh-what Now? What Is Hops Salehoo
Salehoo is essentially an online dropshipping and wholesale directory. What this means is that they offer sellers a listing of approved products and connect them to each other in order to do business. With the help of Salehoo online store owners are able to find suppliers who will ensure a steady supply of goods and stocks of the item is they’re selling.
The suppliers listed on Salehoo’s list can be found all over the globe. From China to Australia as well as across the United States to across the pond in the United Kingdom, if you are in search of some kind of supplier in a particular location, chances are Salehoo has a supplier there. It’s not bad for a tiny company from Middle Earth.
Yes. Salehoo is an New Zealand based company. It was started by two entrepreneur two of their friends: Simon Slade and Mark Ling. Slade who was selling stuff on an online auction site, was bombarded by inquiries about where he found his suppliers, and who his suppliers were. In response to these queries, he saw the increasing potential of online a directory for suppliers.
Together with Ling together, they created Salehoo and without their constant dedication, Salehoo would not be in the present. With age, Salehoo’s services had only gotten better, even becoming one of the best directory for looking at dropshipping companies from around the globe.
All About Dropshipping
For those not in the in the dropshipping is a way for online retailers to sell items directly from suppliers, without touching the item.
In this way, when customers purchase at an online store there is an opportunity that the store doesn’t have contact with the product being sold. The product is delivered from the supplier to the buyer in a direct manner.
This basically eliminates several aspects. For instance, an online retailer doesn’t have to maintain inventory of its items. So, overhead costs be reduced to a minimum.
With dropshipping, the owner of the business can run his store whenever or anywhere they are so long as they have a laptop and it is wired with the web.
Salehoo is primarily an online directory of suppliers. While they inform customers of the best places to purchase the items that they need and want, Salehoo themselves do not sell their own products. What they offer are their services.
In the context of being in business for almost 20 years, it is natural for their range of services to increase. A few of them we will discuss below.
For online entrepreneurs this characteristic is the basis of the products offered by Salehoo. Customers who use these services are given access to a variety of dropship providers that are carefully vetted by Salehoo.
Users who use this service can be sure that whoever they contact from this list will not be someone who is not trustworthy.
This is in comparison with other dropship retailers who do not avail of services like Salehoo. They are more susceptible to being scammed than the typical customer.
Through this directory, customers can get a wealth of information about the suppliers. This can include but are not limited to:
- Contact Information
- Product Range
- Quality goods
- Customer Service reviewers
- Their Delivery Locations
- Their preferred method of shipment
For dropshipping companies, salehoo can supply suppliers for the majority of items and categories ranging from trendy items like clothing and accessories to the cool stuff like toys and gadgets and also exotic goods such as antiques. What Is Hops Salehoo
Everyone is talking about dropship providers, it doesn’t mean that Salehoo doesn’t offer a directory of their wholesale suppliers. These suppliers are just as meticulously and heavily vetted by the company as the dropship ones.
In fact, Salehoo’s list of vetted wholesale suppliers are greater than their dropship list. They number eight thousand (8000)
Like the dropship suppliers, this list can also provide you with a lot of information you need to know.
Products from these wholesale suppliers come at their genuine wholesale value. This means there might be no additional fee that you are required to pay Salehoo. In the end, it’s just that list of providers you have paid for, not the items.
Salehoo offers wholesale suppliers for a variety of brands like Lego, Adidas, Sony, 3m and even Disney. With Salehoo’s list of suppliers you can be sure that the products you get are genuine producc
The dropship and wholesale suppliers are what comprises this directory. Salehoo Directory. What Is Hops Salehoo
Market Research and Market Research Labs.
Market research is an important aspect if someone wants to be successful in their business. To remain in the game, retailers need to be aware of the products they should offer and how much.
For potential retailers or for those who are looking to expand their business using different products, searching for what to sell can also be a challenge.
For the most part finding an area of interest to fill the market is typically the solution. However, even then, it might take trial and error to identify this specific market. Salehoo’s market research and market research labs eliminate the need for this trial and trial and.
In searching for a niche, while it is natural to seek out items based on intuition and often results in incorrect decision-making. What people should look at is pure and unbiased data.
With Salehoo keeping track of around 1.6 million products in their catalog This information is available to the customers, and it is their responsibility to use this knowledge.
It is crucial to keep in mind that the information you receive will depend on the location you live in as well as your currency , therefore there may be slight differences here and there. However , their price estimates have been very accurate in general.
This data can be filtered in four ways in the service. This include:
- Type of product
- Sell rate
- Average cost
Now you might ask, Salehoo dropship? Did you not mention that Salehoo is just an online directory and doesn’t sell anything? What exactly is Salehoo Dropship?
It is true that Salehoo continues to be an online directory of suppliers. Salehoo dropship doesn’t mean that salehoo has become the retailer of their own. Salehoo dropship basically refers to the brand new tool Salehoo has for shopify owners.
This automation tool basically incorporates Salehoo into the Shopify platform.
Gone are the days where you spend your precious time, poring over the catalogs of your suppliers’ products. With this tool. Shopify store owners can have their lives made simpler.
The tool allows them to gain access to the aforementioned list of Salehoo’s 1000 verified dropship providers and, with a single click, display their selected products on your shopify website or store. However, of course the price of these items will be determined by the store owner.
This will save time, which can then be used to conduct market research or simply for some free time. What Is Hops Salehoo
In all honesty the most intriguing feature of salehoo is their guides to training. They provide full training guides which have lots to be related to managing an online store.
Why is this surprising, you ask? It is due to the depth of these guides. These guides include on how to post your merchandise to multiple online stores like eBay as well as Amazon.
They even provide guidance on how to setup your online shop. Guides like on how to create a business registration, tax laws, and even guides on how to import to different countries, they cover it all.
It is among the best bonuses the service could offer.
Customer Service and Support
In the case of matters dealing with business, trade, and money. It is essential for websites to provide responsive and helpful customer service.
The customer support at Salehoo is similar to that. Well at least according to most of the online discussion about their support for customers.
Based on their operational hours of 5:45 p.m. until 11:30 a.m. Eastern Standard Time. If there are any issues you need to contact them via live chat or email, or through phone from Monday to Friday, at the same time.
Their Facebook and Twitter pages can be used to provide customer service, if you would prefer to use these channels.
However, this does not suggest that the customer experience is already excellent. There is always an area to be improved upon.
One option is to extend their customer service hours during the weekend to allow people who can only operate their online retail during this time a chance to call whenever they help is needed. What Is Hops Salehoo
Another option is to provide the customer service assist in looking for products that are not listed when they’re not listed. Similar to how Worldwide Brands, another wholesale and dropshipping directory, works.
Overall, while Salehoo’s customer service and support is doing a good job however, they could enhance their service. Of course, any changes are not to be done at the expense of their excellent service.
Salehoo’s services are available at an affordable price of $67 per one year access. It gives you access to the whole Salehoo Supplier Directory, both dropshipping and wholesale. It also includes the aforementioned Market Research Labs, personal email support and access to a forum for members.
If after the first year you are content with the service. You can either renew your subscription, or get life-long access to the service for just $127. This is actually the more well-known option of two options.
These prices are a bargain in comparison to other directory services.
We can’t deny that there is a chance for you to not be a good fit for the services offered by Salehoo. are. For that, Salehoo offers a 60-day refund assurance. It’s as simple by sending an email firstname.lastname@example.org up to 60 days from when you purchased the service.
Another feature that is new to their service is their 7 day trial, which costs just $1. If you’re just looking to dip your toes in the service, but not dive into it, you can go through this trial with full access to their wholesale directory and labs for only $1.
PROS and CONS
An easy and quick method to determine if the Salehoo service is suitable for you is to consider the advantages and disadvantages. While it is not a replacement for actual knowledge of the service, it’s still important to get an understanding of what you’re paying for and what the possible problems are. What Is Hops Salehoo
- Good Customer Service: People who have had the pleasure of getting in touch with Salehoo’s customer service have nothing bad to say to them. The availability of the company’s customer service allows customers to get in touch with them whenever they require. This is an important service for those who are just beginning with online shopping.
- Multiple Brands and Diverse Brands: Salehoo has supplies from several brands. This includes Lego, Samsung, Levi’s, Disney among others. There are items available from the most well-known brands along with some special ones.
- Suppliers You Can Rely on: Salehoo makes sure that they have the best and most reliable suppliers in their list. By undergoing a rigorous process of vetting the customers are assured that whatever they purchase from their supplies can be trusted. If you select one from the Salehoo directory.
- Beginning Friendly Training – Salehoo has a fantastic training space. The guides available to paying customers are as complete and as helpful as they could be. Some of these guides were issues that were frequently appear on their forums for community members.
- Hidden Fees = Zero: Salehoo itself is cheap and affordable costing just $67 for a year’s subscription. The only thing that customers need to worry about are the fees for application by the provider itself, but that’s between the buyer and the seller.
- Money-back Guaranteed Services: Salehoo promises to offer a satisfying service. As such, they provide 60-day money-back guarantees for those who think that they made the right decision. This is a full reimbursement without questions asked.
- Low Required Minimum Orders: Salehoo’s suppliers need only minimal minimum orders. This is especially great for wholesale stores that don’t have a big enough stock room or those who are only testing the waters.
- Informative and thorough Market Research: Salehoo’s market research is among the top in the business. With accurate information from the market, prices, and the like it is certain that you’ve got all the information you need to make a move in your choice.
- It can be difficult to use It can be difficult to use for those who are brand new to online shopping, Salehoo’s information, while useful, may be intimidating to some. This is especially the case if the user does not be aware of what certain terms mean or what measures are used for.
- Market fees that are unavoidable: The majority of online retailing these days usually happens in the bigger marketplaces like Ebay and Amazon as well as Salehoo users. The fees charged by these marketplaces can be expensive and may cut out on the profit margins of the business.
- There are fewer branding opportunities Branding Opportunities: This is something wholesalers with a majority of wholesalers have a problem with. Wholesaling and dropshipping only allows you to sell the products of other people. In other words, unless you take your time it is very unlikely to build your brand. The result is that most customers are making use of third-party marketplaces and sites to sell their goods.
- Less Products in comparison with the Competition: 1.6 million is not an insignificant amount. For an online retailer this could be a bit too small of a number. Some retailers even have more than triple that.
- None Existent Location-Based Search Location-based search to locate suppliers is inconvenient and a bit frustrating at the very best. For online sellers, this can be a huge problem since most customers would prefer a fresh and easy access to the suppliers. Additionally, it could be the bottleneck that can cause a complete stoppage of an online shop
In the end, Salehoo is a good service to start with when you’re just finding your way around ecommerce. They provide a variety of services that are extremely useful to those who are already accustomed to the e-commerce process and for people who are just beginning. What Is Hops Salehoo
The Market Research tool, while highly comprehensive and robust however, it can be intimidating for beginners. However, this can be addressed with the help of guides and training classes for free that are accessible whenever you avail of the services.
As for their directories, although they’ve got smaller suppliers than their competition (1000 for dropshipping, and 8000 for wholesalers), these suppliers can be confirmed by their vetting procedure.
Salehoo’s cheap price point is also excellent. The yearly price of $67 has a lot to offer and their lifetime access price is also affordable.
If you are happy with Salehoo’s services and will likely to utilize the service for a long period of time, then the $127 cost seems to be a less costly and better choice than the yearly cost.
This is of course only applicable if you really are serious in pursuing the world of e-commerce. If not, it’s better to Google stuff yourself.
FAQs What Is Hops Salehoo
Should I get Salehoo?
The answer is entirely dependent on you.
If you are serious in pursuing a career in eCommerce or want to try droppingshipping as a side business using Salehoo’s services, then they can be a great tool for you to have. Salehoo’s directories and market research can help you find the proper niche for you to start with.
If you’re not serious with your business, then you’ll just be wasting your money. Creating a proper online store requires lots of effort and dedication. There are plenty of testimonies on Salehoo’s website that provide testimonials of how beneficial Salehoo is, these individuals have also devoted a significant portion of their time in getting to the point they are at.
Does Salehoo offer a free trial?
Salehoo does not have the option of a trial period for free. They do offer a free trial period.
While Salehoo provides a reasonable price , and offers a complete refund to customers who are not satisfied It also provides seven-day trial options for the price of $1. It may not be completely free, but it is nonetheless a fair price to pay for trying out the service.
Does Salehoo in sync with Shopify?
It is true that Salehoo can be integrated with Shopify using Salehoo dropshipping.
Salehoo Dropshipping is the most recent service provided by Salehoo integrates Shopify. It’s not too difficult to set up. Once done, you can display these products in your Shopify webpage at the press of a few buttons.
Is Salehoo an online scam?
Yes, Salehoo is not a scam.
Salehoo has an BBB (Better Business Bureau) rating of A. Customers can rest sure of the fact that Salehoo will:
- Answer customers complaints as fast as possible
- Follow the BBB Code of Advertising
- Any disagreements that arise between the company and the customers.
Salehoo also provides a money back guarantee. Customers who aren’t happy with the service have at minimum 60 days to request for a full refund of their membership.
Within these 60 days all customers who pay can access Salehoo’s supplier directory, Market Research Lab, and their guides and training materials.
The customer service at Salehoo is an indication of how trustworthy they are. With a customer service team that responds quickly and promptly, Salehoo makes sure that their customers receive what they pay for.
Where can I get in touch with Salehoo customer service?
Salehoo’s customer service can be contactable via live chat on their website.
They can also be reached through their email at email@example.com. You can also contact them from their facebook and twitter accounts for fast support.
There is also a toll-free number at (888) 881-8703. For US customers, make an attempt to call (213) 839-6836.
If you are a customer in Canada they can try calling through +1 647 846 8912
They are available Monday to Friday from 5:30 p.m. until 11:30 a.m. Eastern Standard Time.