Shopping online has become the norm these days. For a lot of people who own an online store, it could be a great source of steady income , or even retirement savings. If you own or had a “real globe” store, this could be their opportunity to grow their business or to keep up with the current trends.
But, the idea of creating a store from scratch can be very intimidating. There are many questions that run in your mind. What is the price? Where do I locate a vendor? Where can I keep them?
Although these are all valid questions it does not mean that there aren’t any alternative solutions.
This is where services such as Salehoo can help.
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review from Online Verve’s YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Salehoo.
Overview: Saleh-what Now? Types Of Items On Salehoo
Salehoo is a wholesale and dropshipping directory. What this means is that they give sellers a list of vetted supplies and connect them with each with the intention of doing business. With the help of Salehoo the owners of online stores are able to find suppliers who will provide them with a constant supply of the item is they are selling.
The list of suppliers on Salehoo can be found across the world. From China to Australia, across the United States to across the ocean in the United Kingdom, if you want to find some kind of supplier in a particular location you are likely to find Salehoo has a partner there. Not bad for a small company that is based in Middle Earth.
Yes. Salehoo is a New Zealand based company. It was started by two entrepreneur partners: Simon Slade and Mark Ling. Slade who was selling stuff on an online auction site, was bombarded with questions as to how and where he found his suppliers, and who his suppliers were. Because of these inquiries, he saw the increasing possibility of having the suppliers with an on-line directory.
Together with Ling together, they created Salehoo and without their continuous commitment to the company, Salehoo would not be present today. With age, Salehoo’s services have only improved and it has even become the most reliable directories for looking at dropshipping companies from around the globe.
All About Dropshipping
For those who aren’t in the in the dropshipping is a way for online sellers to sell products directly from suppliers, without touching the item.
When the customer purchases from an online retailer there is an opportunity that the store doesn’t have contact with the product being sold. The product is delivered from the vendor to the buyer in a direct manner.
This basically bypasses many aspects. One of them is that an online retailer doesn’t need to keep inventory of the products. This means that overhead costs can be less of a hassle.
With dropshipping, the owner of the business can run his store whenever or anywhere they are as long as there is a laptop that is connected with the web.
Salehoo is, first and foremost, an online supplier directory. Although they provide customers with information on where to buy the products they desire and require, Salehoo themselves do not sell their own products. What they sell are their services.
In the context of being in operation for nearly 20 years now It is natural for their range of services to increase. A few of them we will examine below.
Online entrepreneurs, this and one other feature is the meat of the services provided by Salehoo. Customers who take advantage of these services have access to over 1000 dropship companies which are carefully scrutinized by Salehoo.
Anyone who uses this service can be sure that anyone they get in touch with from this list won’t be someone who is not trustworthy.
This is in comparison to other dropship companies that don’t have access to services like Salehoo. They are more vulnerable to being scammed than the average consumer.
In this directory, consumers will find plenty of details about the companies. This could include, but are not restricted to:
- Contact Information
- Product Variety
- Quality goods
- Customer Service reviewers
- Their Shipping Locations
- Their preferred shipping method
For dropshipping businesses, salehoo is able to provide suppliers for most common categories and products, from fashion items like clothing and accessories to the more cool gadgets and toys and even exotic items like antiques. Types Of Items On Salehoo
Everyone is talking about dropship providers, it isn’t a reason to assume that Salehoo doesn’t offer a directory of their wholesale suppliers. These suppliers are also highly scrutinized and thoroughly scrutinized by the company as those of the dropship ones.
In actuality, the list of Salehoo’s of wholesalers vetted is more than that of their dropship supplier list. They are ranked at 8000 (8000)
Just as with the dropship suppliers this list will provide you with a lot of information you need to know.
The products of these wholesale suppliers are sold at their true wholesale value. This means that there could be no additional fees you must pay to Salehoo. It’s the list of suppliers that you have paid for, not the products.
Salehoo has wholesale suppliers for a variety of brands like Lego, Adidas, Sony, 3m and even Disney. With Salehoo’s list of suppliers you can be sure that the products you receive is genuine
Both these list of wholesalers and dropshippers are what comprises the Salehoo Directory. Types Of Items On Salehoo
Market Research and Market Research Labs.
Market research is an important aspect if someone wants to run a successful business. To remain competitive, a retailer must be aware of the products they should offer and how much.
Potential retailers, or those looking to extend their business with different products, searching for what to sell can also be challenging to determine.
In the majority of cases finding an area of interest to fill the market is typically the solution. However, even then it could take some trial and error to identify the right niche. Salehoo’s market and market research labs eliminates the need for trial and trial and.
In searching for a specific niche, it is natural to seek out products based on instinct and often results in erroneous decision making. What people should look at is pure and unbiased data.
With Salehoo monitoring around 1.6 million products in their database the information is available to the customers, and it is up to them to make use of the information.
It is important to remember that this information will depend on where you are as well as your currency , therefore there may be a little discrepancies between the two. However their price estimates are extremely precise in general.
These data can be filtering in four different ways through the service. This includes:
- Product type
- Sell rate
- Average price
You might be asking, Salehoo dropship? Didn’t you mention that Salehoo is only an online directory, and doesn’t sell anything? So what is this Salehoo Dropship?
Sure, Salehoo is still an online directory of suppliers. Salehoo dropship does not mean that salehoo has become its own retail store. Salehoo dropship is the brand new tool Salehoo has for shopify owners.
The tool for automation basically connects Salehoo into the Shopify system..
There is no longer a time when you squander your time, poring over product catalogs of suppliers. This tool will make your life easier. Shopify store owners can have their lives made simpler.
The tool allows them to get access to the list of Salehoo’s 1000 vetted dropship providers and, with a single click, display their selected items on your shopify site or store. However, of course the price of these products will still be at the discretion of the owner of the store.
This can save a lot of time which can be utilized to conduct market research, or simply for some the occasional time off. Types Of Items On Salehoo
To be honest, the most surprising thing about salehoo are their training guides. They provide full training guides which have lots to be related to managing an online store.
What is so surprising about it, you may ask? This is because of how comprehensive these guides are. These guides include on how to post your merchandise on multiple online stores like eBay as well as Amazon.
They also provide guides on how to setup your online shop. They also provide guides on how to register your business, tax laws, and even guides on how to import into different countries. They provide everything you need.
It is among the best benefits that the service can offer.
Customer Service and Support
In the case of things to do with trade, business, and money. It is important for a website to have responsive and helpful customer service.
The customer service at Salehoo is similar to the one at. Well at least according to most of the online discussion about their support for customers.
Based on their operational hours of 5:30 p.m. to the time of 1:30 a.m. Eastern Standard Time. If you encounter any issues they can be reached via live chat or email, or through phone from Monday to Friday around these times.
Their Facebook and Twitter pages can be used to contact customer service if you’d rather making use of these channels.
However, this doesn’t necessarily mean their service to customers is already perfect. There’s always a place to improve.
One such thing could be the possibility of extending their customer support hours during the weekend to give those who only manage their online business during this time a chance to call whenever they help is needed. Types Of Items On Salehoo
Another option is to provide customer service help in looking for products that are not listed in the event that they are not listed. Just like how Worldwide Brands, another wholesale and dropshipping directory.
Overall, while Salehoo’s customer support and service are performing well but they are able to improve their services. Of course, any changes are not to be done at the expense of their excellent service.
Salehoo’s services are offered at an affordable price of $67 for one year subscription. This gives you access to the whole Salehoo Supplier Directory, both dropshipping and wholesale. It also includes the aforementioned Market Research Labs, personal email support, and access to the forum for members.
If after the first year you are satisfied you are satisfied with your service. You can either renew your subscription, or you could get lifetime access at $127. This is the more popular option between the two.
These prices are a bargain in comparison to other directory services.
We can’t negate the possibility that you won’t fit with how Salehoo’s services are. To address this, Salehoo offers a 60-day refund guarantee. The process is as easy by sending an email firstname.lastname@example.org up to 60 days from when you purchased the service.
The other feature they have added to the service is their 7 day trial that costs $1. If you just want to try dipping your toes into the service but not completely in, you can try the trial for 7 days and have access to the wholesale catalog and labs for $1.
PROS and CONS
A quick and easy way to look at whether Salehoo service is suitable for you is to examine the pros and cons. Although it’s not a replacement for actual experiences with the product, it is still important to get a heads-up of what you’re paying for and what the potential issues are. Types Of Items On Salehoo
- Good Customer Service: Those who have experienced getting in touch with Salehoo’s customer service appear to have nothing negative to say to them. Salehoo’s accessible operating hours allows customers to get in touch with them whenever they’re required to. This is an important service for anyone who is just starting with online shopping.
- Multiple Brands and Diverse Brands: Salehoo has supplies from several brands. This includes Lego, Samsung, Levi’s, Disney among others. There are items available from the most popular brands along with some niche ones.
- Suppliers You Can Rely on: Salehoo makes sure that they have only the top and most reliable suppliers in their directory. With their stringent vetting process they can ensure that whatever they purchase from their products, they can trust them. If you select one from Salehoo’s catalog.
- Beginner Friendly Training Beginner Friendly Training Salehoo offers a dazzling training space. The guides they have available to customers who pay comprehensive and helpful as they can get. Some of these guides were problems that would so often be discussed on their forums for community members.
- Hidden Fees = Zero: Salehoo itself is cheap and reasonable, costing only $67 for a year’s worth of subscription. The only thing that customers need to be concerned about is the fees for application from the supplier themselves, but that’s between the buyer and the seller.
- Money-back Guaranteed Services: Salehoo promises to provide a satisfactory service. They offer 60-day money-back guarantees in the event that you feel they did not make the right choice. This is a full refund with no questions asked.
- Low Minimum Orders Required Suppliers of Salehoo require just low minimum orders. This is particularly beneficial for wholesale stores that don’t have a big enough inventory space or who are just trying out the waters.
- Complete and comprehensive market research Saleshoo’s market research is among the top available. With reliable information about prices, market trends and more it is certain that you have everything you need to make a move with your decision.
- It can be difficult to use It can be difficult to use for those who are not familiar with online retailing the information provided by Salehoo, although useful, may be difficult for some. This is particularly true when the customer doesn’t understand what certain terms mean and what some measures are used for.
- Market fees that are unavoidable: The majority of the online shopping typically happens on larger marketplaces like Ebay and Amazon and that includes Salehoo customers. The fees charged by these marketplaces can be expensive and may be a drain on profit margins of the business.
- There are fewer branding opportunities Branding Opportunities: This is something wholesalers in general face a problem with. Wholesaling and dropshipping only allows you to sell the products of other companies. Therefore, unless take your time, there is little chance for your business to expand. It is the reason that most consumers are making use of third-party marketplaces and sites to sell their goods.
- More Products, but fewer compared with the Competition: 1.6 million is not an unimportant number. For an online retailer it could be too few of a number. Some stores even triple this.
- No existing location-based search is available Location-based search of suppliers is inconvenient and a bit frustrating at the very best. For online stores this could be a huge problem as the majority of customers want new and quick access to suppliers. Furthermore, this can be the bottleneck that can stop a whole operation of an online shop
All in all, Salehoo is a good service to start with if you’re still finding your way around ecommerce. They offer a lot of features that are extremely useful to those who are already accustomed to the e-commerce process and for people who are just beginning. Types Of Items On Salehoo
Their Market Research tool, while very comprehensive and robust however, it can be intimidating for newcomers. But, this is remedied by the guides and training classes for free that are available whenever you avail of the services.
In terms of their directories even though they have smaller suppliers than their competition (1000 for dropshipping and 8000 wholesalers), these suppliers can be trusted through their vetting process.
Salehoo’s cheap price point is also excellent. The annual cost of $67 is a lot to offer, and the lifetime access price is also quite affordable.
For those who are satisfied with Salehoo’s services and are certain to continue using the service for a long period of time, then the $127 cost is a much less expensive and better option than paying the yearly fee.
Of course this only applies when you’re serious in pursuing the world of e-commerce. Otherwise, it would be better to Google stuff yourself.
FAQs Types Of Items On Salehoo
Should I buy Salehoo?
The decision is completely dependent on you.
If you’re interested in pursuing a career in eCommerce or if you just would like to consider droppingshipping as a side business and sell products on Salehoo, it could be a very welcome tool for you to have. Salehoo’s directories and market research will help you identify the right niche to begin.
If you’re not committed to your business, then you’ll only waste your money. The process of creating a professional online store requires lots of effort and commitment. While there are testimonies in Salehoo’s website that provide testimonials about how effective Salehoo is, these individuals also dedicated a lot of their time in getting to where they are today.
Does Salehoo offer a free trial period?
Salehoo does not have the option of a trial period for free. They do offer a free trial period.
Although Salehoo has a fairly affordable cost and a 100% refund to customers who are not satisfied and offers a 7-day trial for the price of $1. It may not be completely free, but it’s still a cheap price to pay for trying out the service.
Is Salehoo compatible with Shopify?
Yes, Salehoo is compatible with Shopify and Salehoo dropshipping.
Salehoo dropshipping, the most recent service provided by Salehoo integrates Shopify. It is not that difficult to setup. Once you’ve done that, you can showcase these items on your Shopify webpage at the press of several buttons.
Is Salehoo an online scam?
No, Salehoo is not a scam.
Salehoo has a BBB (Better Business Bureau) rating of A. With this, customers can be assured they will be able to trust that Salehoo will:
- Respond to customer complaints as quickly as you can
- Follow the BBB code of advertising
- Dissolve any disputes between the company and customers
Salehoo also offers an unconditional money-back guarantee. Customers who aren’t happy with the service have at minimum 60 days to request for an entire refund for their subscription.
Within these 60 days all customers who pay can access Salehoo’s supplier directory, Market Research Lab, as well as their guides and training resources.
The customer service at Salehoo is an indication of how trustworthy they are. With a committed customer service who replies fast and timely and ensures that their customers get what they spend for.
Where can I contact Salehoo customer service?
Customer service at Salehoo can be reached via live chat on their website.
They can also be reached through their email at email@example.com. You can also reach them through their Facebook and Twitter accounts for very quick support.
They also have a toll free number at (888) 881-8703. For US customers, try calling (213) 839-6836.
For those who reside in Canada they can try calling via +1 647-846 8912
They are available Monday to Friday between 5:30 p.m. to 1:30 a.m. Eastern Standard Time.