Shopping online is the norm nowadays. For a large portion of consumers, building an online store could be a great source of steady income , or even just retirement money. For those who have or used to own a “real real world” store they could have a opportunity to grow their business or to keep up with the current trends.
However, the thought of putting up your own store from scratch can be quite daunting. Many questions will be circulating in your head. What is the price? Where do I locate a vendor? Where can I keep them?
Although they are all valid questions this does not mean there aren’t any solutions.
That’s where services like Salehoo can help.
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review from Online Verve’s YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Salehoo.
Overview: Saleh-what Now? Spocket Vs Salehoo
Salehoo is basically an online dropshipping and wholesale directory. It means they offer sellers a listing of approved products and connect them to each other in order to do business. With the help of Salehoo, online store owners can find suppliers that will provide them with a constant supply of the item is that they’re selling.
The suppliers listed on Salehoo’s list is available all over the globe. From China to Australia as well as across the United States to across the ocean to the United Kingdom, if you are looking for an individual supplier there is a good chance that Salehoo has a supplier there. Not bad for a small firm that is based in Middle Earth.
Yes. Salehoo is an New Zealand based company. It was founded by entrepreneur two of their friends: Simon Slade and Mark Ling. Slade, who was selling products on an online auction site was bombarded with inquiries about where he found his suppliers and who his suppliers were. Due to these questions he saw the increasing potential of the suppliers with an on-line directory.
Together with Ling together, they created Salehoo and without their constant commitment to the company, Salehoo would not be in the present. With time, Salehoo’s offerings had only gotten better, even becoming one of the most reliable directories for looking at dropshipping suppliers from around the globe.
All About Dropshipping
For those not in the aware, dropshipping is a method for online sellers to sell products directly from suppliers to their customers without them touching the product.
When a customer buys through an online retailer, there will be a possibility wherein the retailer does not get in touch with the product being sold. The product is delivered from the supplier to the buyer in a direct manner.
This basically bypasses a lot of aspects. For instance, an online retailer doesn’t need to keep inventory of the items. This means that overhead costs can become less of a headache.
Dropshipping allows the business owner is able to operate his store whenever or wherever they want, in the event that there’s a laptop and it is connected with the web.
Salehoo is, first and foremost, an online directory of suppliers. While they tell customers about the best places to purchase the items that they need and want, Salehoo themselves do not sell their own products. What they sell are their services.
Given that they have been in business for almost 20 years it’s only natural for their range of services to increase. We will be discussing in the following paragraphs.
For entrepreneurs who are online, this and one other characteristic is the basis of the services offered by Salehoo. Customers who use these services will have access to over 1000 dropship companies which are carefully scrutinized by Salehoo.
Anyone who uses this service can rest assured that whoever they contact from this list will not be someone fishy.
This is in comparison to other dropship retailers who do not avail of services like Salehoo. They are more vulnerable to being swindled than the typical customer.
Through this directory, customers will find plenty of information about the suppliers. This includes but is not restricted to:
- Contact Information
- Product Variety
- Good quality goods
- Reviewers of Customer Service
- Their Delivery Locations
- Their preferred shipping method
For dropshipping firms, salehoo will provide suppliers for most common categories and products, from fashion items like clothing and accessories, to cool stuff like toys and gadgets as well as exotic stuff like antiques. Spocket Vs Salehoo
Although everyone is raving about dropship suppliers, this doesn’t mean that Salehoo does not offer a directory of their wholesale suppliers. They are as meticulously and heavily scrutinized by the company as those of the dropship ones.
In reality, Salehoo’s list of wholesalers vetted is greater than their dropship supplier list. They have 8000 (8000)
Like the dropship suppliers the list of dropship suppliers can offer you lots of the necessary details
Products from these wholesale sellers are offered at their authentic wholesale price. This means that there could be no additional cost that you have to pay to Salehoo. Afterall, it is the list of suppliers you purchased, not the products.
Salehoo offers wholesale suppliers from different products such as Lego, Adidas, Sony, 3m and even Disney. With the suppliers listed on Salehoo’s list, you can be sure that the products you get are genuine producc
This list of wholesale suppliers and dropship suppliers comprise this directory. Salehoo Directory. Spocket Vs Salehoo
Market Research and Market Research Labs.
Market research is an important aspect to run a successful business. In order to remain competitive, a retailer must be aware of the products they should offer and for how much.
For potential retailers or for those looking to expand their business using different products, searching for the right products to sell can be difficult to answer.
In the majority of cases, looking for a niche to fill in the market is the most common solution. However, even then it may take trial and error to identify this particular niche. Salehoo’s market and market research labs eliminates the need for trial and error.
In looking for a niche it is normal to search for products that appeal to our instincts and often results in wrong decisions. What people should look at is unbiased and pure data.
With Salehoo monitoring around 1.6 million items in their catalog, this data is entirely available to the customers, and it is their responsibility to make use of the information.
It is important to remember that this information will depend on where you are as well as your currency so there can be some slight discrepancies here and there. However their price estimates have been very accurate overall.
These data can be processed in four ways within the service. These include:
- Product type
- Sell rate
- Average cost
Now you might ask, Salehoo dropship? Didn’t you know that Salehoo is only an online directory, and does not sell things? So what is this Salehoo Dropship?
Yes, Salehoo remains an on-line supplier directory. Salehoo dropship doesn’t mean that Salehoo has become the retailer of their own. Salehoo dropship basically refers to the new tool that Salehoo offers to shopify owners.
This automation tool basically incorporates Salehoo to the Shopify system..
There is no longer a time when you squander your time scouring through product catalogs of suppliers. With this tool. Shopify store owners will have their lives simplified.
This tool lets them get access to the previously mentioned list of Salehoo’s 1000 vetted dropship providers and, with a single click and display their chosen products on your shopify website or store. Of course, the price of these products will still remain at the discretion of the owner of the store.
This can save a lot of time which can be utilized to conduct market research or just to take time off. Spocket Vs Salehoo
To be honest the most intriguing aspect of salehoo is their guides to training. They have full guides to training that cover a wide range of topics to do with managing an online store.
What is so surprising about it, you ask? Well it is because of how extensive these guides are. The guides cover how to post your merch to various online stores, like eBay and Amazon.
They even provide guidance on how to set up your online shop. Instructions on how to create a business registration, tax laws, and even guides on how to import into different countries. They cover it all.
This is one of the greatest benefits that the service can offer.
Customer Support and Service
When it comes to issues involving trade, business, and money. It is crucial for websites to provide friendly and efficient customer support.
Customer service at Salehoo is similar to that. Well at least according to most online talk about their customer service.
Judging by their operating times of 5:30 p.m. to the time of 1:30 a.m. Eastern Standard Time. Should any problems arise you need to contact them through live chat, email, or even via phone from Monday to Friday around these times.
Their Twitter and Facebook pages can be used to contact customer service if you’d rather making use of these channels.
But, it doesn’t mean that their customer service is already perfect. There’s always room to improve.
One option is to extend their customer support hours on weekends to give those who only manage their online business during this time a chance to call whenever they help is needed. Spocket Vs Salehoo
Another option is to provide customer service help in looking for items that aren’t listed, in the event that they are not listed. Like Worldwide Brands, another wholesale and dropshipping directory, works.
Overall, while Salehoo’s customer service and support is excellent but they are able to improve their services. Of course, any changes must be made without compromising the quality of their service.
Salehoo’s services are available at an affordable price of $67 per one year membership. This gives you access to the whole Salehoo Supplier Directory, both dropshipping and wholesale. Additionally, it includes the Market Research Labs, personal email support, and access to a forum for members.
If after the first year you are content with the service. You may choose to renew your subscription or get lifetime access at $127. This is the more popular option between two options.
These prices are cheap when compared with other directory of suppliers services.
But, we cannot say that there’s no possibility that you don’t fit with how Salehoo’s services are. In that case, Salehoo offers a 60-day refund guarantee. Accessing this is as easy as sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org up to 60 days from the date you purchased the service.
Another feature that is new to their service is their seven day trial for $1. If you’re looking to try dipping your toes into the service but not completely into the deep end, you can take a look at this trial with full access to the wholesale catalog and labs for $1.
PROS and CONS
A quick and easy method to determine if the Salehoo service is right for you is to look at the pros and cons. Although it’s not a replacement for actual knowledge of the service, it’s still important to get an understanding of the services you pay for and what the possible issues are. Spocket Vs Salehoo
- Good Customer Service: People who have experienced getting in touch with Salehoo’s customer service appear to have nothing bad to say about them. Salehoo’s accessible operating hours allows customers to reach them whenever they’re required to. This is valuable service to anyone who is just starting with online shopping.
- Multiple Brands and Diverse Brands: Salehoo has supplies from several brands. It includes Lego, Samsung, Levi’s, Disney among others. You can purchase items from the most famous names and also some specific items.
- Suppliers You Trust: Salehoo makes sure that they have only the top and most trusted suppliers in their list. By undergoing a rigorous process of vetting, customers can be sure that the place they purchase their products, they can trust them. This is the case if you choose one from the Salehoo directory.
- Beginning Friendly Training Beginner Friendly Training Salehoo has a fantastic training section. The guides they have available for paying customers are as extensive and useful as they can be. A few of the guides addressed issues that were frequently pop up in their community forums.
- Hidden Fees = No: Salehoo itself is cheap and reasonable, costing only $67 for a year’s subscription. The only thing that customers need to worry about are the application fee from the supplier themselves, but that’s between the buyer and the seller.
- Money-back Guaranteed Service: Salehoo guarantees that they provide a satisfactory service. They offer 60-day money-back guarantees in the event that you feel they made the right choice. It’s a complete refund without need to ask questions.
- Low Minimum Orders Required: Salehoo’s suppliers need only low minimum orders. This is particularly beneficial for wholesale shops that don’t have a big enough stock room or those who are only testing the waters.
- Informative and Comprehensive Market Research Market research by Salehoo is among the top available. With accurate information from prices, market trends, and the like You can be sure that you’ve got everything you need to move forward with your choice.
- Some of the features can be difficult to use It can be difficult to use for those who are not familiar with online retailing, Salehoo’s information, while very helpful can be very difficult for people who aren’t familiar with the process. This is especially true in the event that the buyer does not be aware of what certain terms mean or what measures are used for.
- Unavoidable Marketplace Fees: Most of online retailing these days typically happens on larger marketplaces such as Ebay and Amazon as well as Salehoo customers. The fees charged by these marketplaces are costly and could be a drain on profit margins of the business.
- Less Branding Opportunities Branding Opportunities: This is something wholesalers with a majority of wholesalers be sceptical about. Dropshipping and wholesaling only permit you to sell the products of other companies. In other words, unless you take your time it is very unlikely for your brand to grow. This results in most customers using marketplaces and third-party websites to sell their products.
- Less Products in comparison to the Competitors: 1.6 million is not a meager amount. For an online supplier this could be a bit too small of a number. Some stores have even more than triple this.
- There is no existing location-based search Location-based search to locate suppliers is questionable and mildly annoying at the very best. For online stores this could be a major pain as most would want a fresh and easy access to suppliers. In addition, it can be the bottleneck that could cause a complete stoppage of an online store
In the end, Salehoo is a good service to start with if you are just finding your way around ecommerce. They have a wide range of features that are very useful for those who are already accustomed to the e-commerce process and for people who are just beginning. Spocket Vs Salehoo
The Market Research tool, while extremely robust and comprehensive, can be intimidating to beginners. However, this could be addressed with the help of guides and training classes for free that are accessible when you use the services.
As for their directories, while they have smaller suppliers than their competition (1000 for dropshipping and 8000 wholesalers) These suppliers are at a minimum confirmed by their vetting procedure.
The salehoo price is also excellent. The annual cost of $67 is a lot to offer, and their lifetime access cost is also very affordable.
For those who are satisfied with Salehoo’s services and are certain to continue using them for a longer period of time, the $127 cost is a much less expensive and more affordable option than the yearly cost.
Of course , this is only true only if you are seriously interested in pursuing the world of e-commerce. Otherwise, it would be more beneficial to search for stuff yourself.
FAQs Spocket Vs Salehoo
Should I get Salehoo?
The choice is up to you.
If you’re interested in making a career out of eCommerce or want to try dropshipping as a side hustle, then Salehoo’s services can be a very welcome option for you to use. Salehoo’s directories and market research can assist you in finding the perfect niche to begin.
However, if you are not serious with your business, then you’ll just be wasting your money. Creating a proper online store requires an enormous amount of work and dedication. There are plenty of testimonies on Salehoo’s pages that offer testimonials of how beneficial Salehoo is, these people have also devoted a significant portion of their time and energy to get the point they are at.
Does Salehoo provide a trial period?
Salehoo does not have an opportunity to try their service for free. They offer a trial for a low cost period.
Although Salehoo has a fairly affordable price and a full refund for unsatisfied customers and offers seven-day trial options for the cost of just $1. This may not be entirely free, but it’s nevertheless a reasonable price to pay for trying out the product.
Does Salehoo in sync with Shopify?
Absolutely, Salehoo is compatible with Shopify and Salehoo dropshipping.
Salehoo dropshipping, the most recent service offered by Salehoo includes Shopify integration. It’s not too difficult to set-up. Once you’ve done that, you can display these products in your Shopify website with the press of several buttons.
Is Salehoo a scam?
Yes, Salehoo is not a scam..
Salehoo is an BBB (Better Business Bureau) rating of A. This means that customers can rest assured that Salehoo will:
- Respond to customer complaints as quickly as possible
- Follow the BBB code of Advertising
- Dissolve any disputes between the business and its customers.
Salehoo also provides the option of a money-back guarantee. If customers aren’t satisfied with the service can wait at least 60 days to ask for the full amount or a full refund of the membership.
Within the 60-day period the customers that pay for their services can access the supplier database, Market Research Lab, as well as their training guides and other resources for learning.
The customer service at Salehoo is an example of how reliable they are. With a dedicated customer service who responds promptly and quickly and ensures that their customers receive what they get for their money.
How can I reach Salehoo Customer Service?
The customer service of Salehoo is contactable via live chat on their website.
They can also be reached through their email at email@example.com. You can also reach them via their twitter and facebook accounts to get fast assistance.
There is also a toll-free number of (888) 881-8703. For US customers they can try calling (213) 839-6836.
For customers located in Canada they may try calling via +1 647-846 8912
They are open Monday through Friday from 5:30 p.m. to 11:30 a.m. Eastern Standard Time.