Online shopping has become the norm these days. For a large portion of consumers, building an online store may be a good source of steady income or even retirement funds. For those who own or used to own a “real globe” store, this could be their opportunity to grow their business or just basically to stay ahead of the current trends.
However, the thought of putting up an entire store from scratch could be very intimidating. A lot of questions can be circulating in your head. What is the price? Where can I find a supplier? Where do I keep them?
While these are all valid questions, it doesn’t mean there are only diffiult solutions.
This is where services such as Salehoo come in.
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review from Online Verve’s YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Salehoo.
Overview: Saleh-what Now? Salehoo Zoom
Salehoo is a wholesale and dropshipping directory. This means that they provide sellers a list of approved products and connect them with each other in order to do business. With the aid of Salehoo, online store owners are able to find suppliers who will give them a steady flow of supply and stock of item to whatever it is that they’re selling.
The suppliers listed on Salehoo’s list can be found all over the globe. All the way from China to Australia and all the way from United States to across the ocean across the pond in the United Kingdom, if you are in search of an individual supplier, chances are Salehoo has a supplier there. Not bad for a small firm from Middle Earth.
Yes. Salehoo is an New Zealand based company. It was founded by entrepreneur friends: Simon Slade and Mark Ling. Slade who was selling products on an online auction site, was bombarded by questions as to how and where he got his suppliers, and who his suppliers were. Due to these questions Slade realized the possibility of having online a directory for suppliers.
Together with Ling they co-founded Salehoo and without their constant commitment to the company, Salehoo would not be here today. With time, Salehoo’s offerings were only getting better and it has even become the best directory for looking at dropshipping providers from all over the globe.
All About Dropshipping
For those who aren’t in the in the dropshipping is a way for online sellers to sell items directly from suppliers, without them touching the product.
When customers purchase from an online retailer there’s an opportunity that the store does not even have contact with the sold product. The item is shipped from the vendor to the buyer in a direct manner.
This basically bypasses several aspects. For instance, an online retailer does not have to maintain an inventory of the items. This means that overhead costs can become less of a headache.
Through dropshipping, the business owner is able to operate his shop whenever and wherever they are, just as long as there is a laptop that is wired via the Internet.
Salehoo is, first and foremost, an online supplier directory. While they inform customers of the best places to purchase the items that they need and want, Salehoo themselves do not sell their own products. What they sell are their services.
Given that they have been in business for almost 20 years, it is only natural for their range of services to expand. We will discuss below.
Online entrepreneurs, this and one other aspect is the core of the services provided by Salehoo. Customers who avail of these services are given access to over 1000 dropship companies that are carefully vetted by Salehoo.
Customers who avail of this service can rest assured that whoever they contact from this list won’t be a shady person.
This is in contrast to other dropship merchants who do not avail of services like Salehoo. They are more prone to be scammed than the typical customer.
In this directory, buyers will find plenty of information on the suppliers. This includes but is not only:
- Contact Information
- Product Range
- Quality goods
- Reviewers of Customer Service
- Their Shipping Locations
- Their preferred shipping method
For dropshipping businesses, salehoo is able to offer suppliers for the most popular items and categories ranging from trendy items like clothing and accessories to the more cool stuff like toys and gadgets and even exotic items such as antiques. Salehoo Zoom
While everybody is gushing about dropship suppliers, this doesn’t mean that Salehoo doesn’t offer a directory of their wholesale suppliers. They are highly scrutinized and thoroughly scrutinized by the company as the dropship ones.
In reality, Salehoo’s list of wholesalers vetted is greater than their dropship list. They have 8000 (8000)
Similar to dropship suppliers the list of dropship suppliers can provide you with a lot of information you need to know.
Products from these wholesale sellers are offered at their authentic wholesale price. This means there might be no additional fee that you must pay to Salehoo. It’s your list of vendors that you paid for, and not the actual products.
Salehoo offers wholesale suppliers from different products including Lego, Adidas, Sony, 3m and even Disney. With Salehoo’s list of suppliers you can rest assured that what you receive is genuine
The dropship and wholesale suppliers are what comprises the Salehoo Directory. Salehoo Zoom
Market Research and Market Research Labs.
Market research is an important aspect if someone wants to be successful in their business. In order to stay competitive, a retailer must be aware of what products they must sell and how much.
For prospective retailers or those who are looking to extend their business with different products, searching for the right products to sell can be challenging to determine.
Most of the time searching for a niche to fill in the market is usually the way to go. However, even then it could take some trial and error to find this specific niche. Salehoo’s market research and research labs eliminate the need for that trial and trial and.
When looking for a specific niche, it is human nature to look for products based on instinct, oftentimes that leads to incorrect decision-making. What you should be looking at is data that is objective and unfiltered.
With Salehoo monitoring around 1.6 million products found in their directory, this data is entirely accessible to customers and it is up to them to use this knowledge.
It is crucial to keep in mind that this information will depend on the location you live in as well as your currency so there can be slight differences between the two. However , their price estimates are extremely accurate overall.
This data can be filtered in four ways in the service. This include:
- Product type
- Sell rate
- Average price
You might be asking, Salehoo dropship? Didn’t you know that Salehoo is only an online directory and doesn’t sell anything? So what is this Salehoo Dropship?
Sure, Salehoo is still an online supplier directory. Salehoo dropship is not a sign that Salehoo has become their own retailer. Salehoo dropship basically refers to the new tool that Salehoo has for shopify owners.
This automation tool basically incorporates Salehoo into the Shopify system..
There is no longer a time when you use your valuable time, poring over catalogues of products from suppliers. With this software. Shopify store owners can have their lives made simpler.
This tool allows them to get access to the previously mentioned list of Salehoo’s 1,000 vetted dropship suppliers and with a single click and display their chosen products on your Shopify website or store. However, of course the cost of these products will still be determined by the store’s owner.
This can save a lot of time, which can then be used for market research or even just to take free time. Salehoo Zoom
In all honesty the most interesting feature of salehoo is their guides for training. They have full guides to training that have a lot to be related to running an online retail shop.
Why is it surprising you may ask? Well it is because of how extensive these guides are. These guides provide instructions on how to sell your merch to multiple online stores like eBay or Amazon.
They also provide guides on how to setup your online store. Instructions on how to establish your business, how to comply with tax laws, as well as guides on how to import to various countries. They cover it all.
It is among the best advantages that a service can provide.
Customer Support and Service
Concerning matters dealing with business, trade, and money. It is essential that a website has an efficient and responsive customer service.
The customer support at Salehoo is similar to the one at. Well at least according to the majority of online discussions about their customer support.
If you look at their hours of operation of 5:30 p.m. to 1:30 a.m. Eastern Standard Time. If you encounter any issues, you can contact them through live chat via email or by phone between Monday and Friday around these times.
Their Facebook and Twitter pages can also be used to contact customer service if you prefer using those avenues.
However, this doesn’t necessarily mean their service to customers is flawless. There is always an area to improve.
One possibility is the possibility of extending their customer support hours on weekends so that they can give people who only operate their online retail during the weekend the opportunity to call whenever they help is needed. Salehoo Zoom
Another possibility is to offer the customer service assist in looking for items that aren’t listed, should they be unlisted. Like Worldwide Brands, another wholesale and dropshipping directory.
Overall, though Salehoo’s client service and support is doing a good job but they are able to improve their customer service. Of course, these improvements should be done without sacrificing their excellent service.
Salehoo’s services are offered for purchase at a low cost of $67 for one year membership. This gives you access to the complete Salehoo Supplier Directory, both wholesale and dropshipping. It also includes the aforementioned Market Research Labs, personal email support, as well as access to a forum for members.
If, for the first year, you are happy you are satisfied with your service. You can either renew your subscription, or purchase Lifetime access for $127. This is the more popular option between the two.
These prices are cheap compared to other supplier directory services.
However, we can’t deny that there is a chance for you to not fit with how Salehoo’s services are. For that, Salehoo offers a 60-day refund guarantee. It’s as simple as sending an email to email@example.com up to 60 days after you purchased the service.
Also new to their service is their seven day trial that costs $1. If you’re just looking to test the waters of the service but not completely in, you can try this trial with full access to their wholesale database and labs for just $1.
PROS and CONS
An easy and quick method to determine if the Salehoo service is right for you is to examine the pros and cons. Although it’s not an alternative to actual experience on the service, it’s essential to get a heads-up of the services you pay for and what the potential problems could be. Salehoo Zoom
- Excellent Customer Service: Customers who have been contact with Salehoo’s customer service seem to have nothing negative to say about them. Salehoo’s open hours allow customers to reach them whenever they require. This is valuable service to those who are just beginning with online shopping.
- Diverse and Numerous Brands: Salehoo has supplies from many brands. This includes Lego, Samsung, Levi’s, Disney among others. You can get items from the most popular brands as well as some more niche items.
- Suppliers You can You Trust: Salehoo makes sure that they only have the best and most trusted suppliers listed in their list. By undergoing a rigorous process of vetting the customers are assured that whatever they purchase from their items, they are able to trust. This is the case if you choose one from Salehoo’s catalog.
- Beginning Friendly Training Beginner Friendly Training Salehoo has an impressive training space. The guides they have available to customers who pay comprehensive and helpful as they can get. Some of these guides were problems that frequently pop up on their forums for community members.
- Hidden Fees = None: Salehoo itself is cheap and affordable costing just $67 for a year’s subscription. The only thing users have to be concerned about is the application fee that the company itself charges however that’s a matter between the client and the provider.
- Money-back Guaranteed Services: Salehoo guarantees that they offer a satisfying service. Therefore, they offer 60-day money-back guarantees for those who think that they made the right decision. This is a full reimbursement with no need to ask questions.
- Low Minimum Orders Required Suppliers of Salehoo require only minimal minimum orders. This is especially great for wholesale stores that don’t have enough inventory space or who are only testing the waters.
- Informative and thorough Market Research: Salehoo’s market research is among the best in the industry. With reliable information about price, market trends, and the like You can be sure that you have everything you require to proceed with your choice.
- It can be difficult to use It can be difficult to use for those who are not familiar with online retailing, Salehoo’s information, while useful, may be intimidating to people who aren’t familiar with the process. This is particularly true if the user does not be aware of what certain terms mean or what measures are used for.
- Market fees that are unavoidable: The majority of online retailing these days typically happens on larger marketplaces such as Ebay and Amazon and this includes Salehoo users. Fees from these marketplaces can be expensive and may cut out on the profits margins.
- There are fewer branding opportunities It is a problem that most wholesalers can face a problem with. Wholesaling and dropshipping only allows you to sell products of others. Therefore, unless make sure you are doing your homework, there is little chance for your business to expand. The result is that most customers are using third-party sites and marketplaces to sell their products.
- More Products, but fewer compared to competition: 1.6 million is not an insignificant amount. But for an online retailer, this can be a bit too small of a number. Some stores have even triple the number of customers.
- No existing location-based search is available: The lack of location-based search of suppliers is inconvenient and a bit frustrating at the very best. For online retailers this could be a significant issue as the majority of customers want new and quick access to suppliers. Furthermore, this can be the bottleneck that can end the entire operation of an online shop
All in all, Salehoo is a good service to start with if you are just getting started with e-commerce. They provide a variety of features that are very useful for those who are already familiar with the e-commerce process and also for those who are new to the field. Salehoo Zoom
The Market Research tool, while highly comprehensive and robust, can be intimidating to novices. However, this could be remedied by the free guides and training courses that are available at any time you utilize the tools.
In terms of their directories although they’ve got fewer suppliers than the competition (1000 for dropshipping, and 8000 for wholesalers) They are at a minimum trusted through their vetting process.
The low cost of Salehoo is also excellent. The yearly price of $67 has plenty to offer and their lifetime access cost is also affordable.
If you’re satisfied with Salehoo’s service and will likely to utilize the service for a long period of time, then the $127 price is a much less expensive and better option than paying the yearly cost.
This is of course only applicable when you’re serious in getting into the world of e-commerce. Otherwise, it would be more beneficial to search for stuff yourself.
FAQs Salehoo Zoom
Should I buy Salehoo?
The choice is up to you.
If you’re serious about seeking a job in eCommerce or if you just want to try droppingshipping as a side business and sell products on Salehoo, it could be a wonderful instrument to have. Directories and market research from Salehoo will help you identify the perfect niche to start with.
But, if you’re not committed to your venture, you will only be wasting your money. Creating a proper online store takes lots of effort and commitment. There are plenty of testimonies on Salehoo’s websites that give reviews of the benefits Salehoo is, these people have also devoted a significant portion of their time and energy to get the point they are at.
Does Salehoo provide a trial period?
Salehoo is not offering an opportunity to try their service for free. They have a cheap trial period.
While Salehoo has a fairly affordable price , and offers a complete refund to customers who are not satisfied and offers seven days of trial at the price of just $1. Although it’s not completely free, but it’s nevertheless a reasonable price to test out the service.
Does Salehoo Compatible with Shopify?
It is true that Salehoo works with Shopify and Salehoo dropshipping.
Salehoo dropshipping, the most recent service offered by Salehoo integrates Shopify. It’s not difficult to set-up. Once you’ve done that, you can show these items on your Shopify page with the touch of two buttons.
Is Salehoo a fraud?
The truth is that Salehoo is not a scam..
Salehoo has an BBB (Better Business Bureau) rating of A. With this, customers can rest assured they will be able to trust that Salehoo will:
- Respond to customer complaints as quickly as you can
- Follow the BBB code of advertising
- Resolve any disagreements between the company and the customers
Salehoo also provides the option of a money-back guarantee. If customers aren’t satisfied with the service can wait at least 60 days to apply for the full amount or a full refund of the membership.
In the next 60 days the customers that pay for their services have unrestricted access to their supplier list, Market Research Lab, and their guides and training resources.
The customer service at Salehoo is an example of how reliable they are. With a customer service team who replies fast and timely, Salehoo makes sure that their customers get what they pay for.
How can I reach Salehoo Customer Service?
Salehoo’s customer service can be reached via live chat on their website.
They can also be reached through their email at firstname.lastname@example.org. They can also be reached from their facebook and twitter accounts to get fast assistance.
There is also a toll-free number at (888) 881-8703. For US customers they can call (213) 839-6836.
For customers located in Canada they may try calling via +1 647-846 8912
They are available Monday to Friday from 5:30 p.m. to 1:30 a.m. Eastern Standard Time.