Online shopping has become the norm these days. For a lot of people creating an online store could be a great source of income that is steady or even just retirement money. For those who own or used to own a “real world” store they could have a opportunity to expand their business or just basically to stay ahead of the times.
But, the idea of building an entire store from scratch could be a bit daunting. A lot of questions can run in your mind. What is the price? Where do I locate a vendor? Where do I store them?
While these are all valid concerns, this does not mean there aren’t any alternative solutions.
This is where services like Salehoo come in.
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review from Online Verve’s YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Salehoo.
Overview: Saleh-what Now? Salehoo Warrior Forum
Salehoo is basically an online dropshipping and wholesale directory. This means that they offer sellers a listing of approved products and connect them to each other in order to do business. With the aid of Salehoo, online store owners can locate suppliers that ensure a steady flow of supply and stock of the item is they are selling.
The suppliers listed on Salehoo’s list is available all over the globe. All the way from China to Australia as well as from the United States to across the Atlantic across the pond in the United Kingdom, if you want to find a supplier somewhere you are likely to find Salehoo has a partner there. This is a good result for a small business from Middle Earth.
Yes. Salehoo is a New Zealand based company. It was founded by entrepreneur two of their friends: Simon Slade and Mark Ling. Slade who was selling items on a local online auction site, was bombarded with inquiries about where he got his suppliers, and who his suppliers were. Due to these questions he realized the growing possibility of having the suppliers with an on-line directory.
Together with Ling they founded Salehoo and, without their unwavering commitment to the company, Salehoo would not be present today. With age, Salehoo’s services had only gotten better, even becoming one of the best directory for looking at dropshipping providers from all over the globe.
All About Dropshipping
For those who aren’t in the aware, dropshipping is a method for online sellers to sell products to customers from the suppliers without them touching the product.
In a way, when customers purchase through an online retailer there’s the possibility that the retailer does not have contact with the sold product. The item goes from the supplier to the buyer in a direct manner.
This generally eliminates a lot of things. One of them is that an online retailer doesn’t need to keep inventory of the products. That means overhead expenses can be reduced to a minimum.
With dropshipping, the business owner is able to operate his business from wherever they are, just as long as there is a laptop that is wired to the internet.
Salehoo is, first and foremost, an online directory of suppliers. Although they provide customers with information on where to buy the products that they want and need, Salehoo themselves do not sell their own products. What they offer are their services.
In the context of being operating for more than 20 years it’s only natural for their range of services to expand. We will discuss in the following paragraphs.
For entrepreneurs who are online, this and one other feature is the meat of the services provided by Salehoo. Customers who take advantage of these services are given access to 1000 dropship suppliers which are carefully scrutinized by Salehoo.
Users who use this service can rest assured that anyone they get in touch with from this list will not be someone fishy.
This is in comparison to other dropship merchants who do not avail of services like Salehoo. They are more vulnerable to being swindled than the average customer.
In this directory, buyers can find a lot of details about the companies. This can include but are not limited to:
- Contact Information
- Product Range
- Good quality products
- Reviewers of Customer Service
- Their Delivery Locations
- Their preferred method of shipment
For dropshipping firms, salehoo will supply suppliers for the majority of categories and products, from fashion stuff like clothes and accessories to the more cool stuff like toys and gadgets as well as exotic stuff such as antiques. Salehoo Warrior Forum
Everyone is talking about dropship providers, it does not mean that Salehoo doesn’t provide a directory of wholesale suppliers. These suppliers are also thoroughly and rigorously scrutinized by the company as those of the dropship ones.
In fact, Salehoo’s list of wholesale suppliers vetted by Salehoo is greater than their dropship supplier list. They number eight thousand (8000)
Like the dropship suppliers the list of dropship suppliers can give you a wealth of information you need to know.
The products of these wholesale suppliers are sold at their true wholesale value. That means that there is no additional fee that you have to pay to Salehoo. Afterall, it is the list of suppliers that you have paid for, not the actual products.
Salehoo offers wholesale suppliers for a variety of brands including Lego, Adidas, Sony, 3m and even Disney. With Salehoo’s list of suppliers you are sure that what you receive is genuine
This list of dropship and wholesale suppliers comprise this directory. Salehoo Directory. Salehoo Warrior Forum
Market Research and Market Research Labs.
Market research is an essential element if one wants to run a successful business. To remain competitive, a retailer must be aware of the products they should offer and at what price.
Potential retailers, or those looking to expand their business by offering different products, searching for what to sell can also be a challenge.
Most of the time searching for an area of interest to fill the market is usually the answer. However, even then it may take trial and error to identify this specific niche. Salehoo’s market research and market research labs eliminates the need for this trial and trial and.
In searching for a niche it is human nature to search for products that appeal to our instincts and often results in wrong decisions. What they should consider is unbiased and pure data.
With Salehoo keeping track of around 1.6 million products in their catalog, this data is entirely available to the customers, and it is up to them to take advantage of this knowledge.
It is crucial to keep in mind that the information you receive will depend on your location and also the currency you use, so there could be a little discrepancies here and there. But their estimates of price have been very precise in general.
This data can be filtering in four different ways through the service. This includes:
- Type of product
- Sell rate
- Average price
Perhaps you’re wondering, Salehoo dropship? Didn’t you know that Salehoo is only an online directory, and does not offer products? What exactly is Salehoo Dropship?
Sure, Salehoo remains an on-line supplier directory. Salehoo dropship does not mean that salehoo has become the retailer of their own. Salehoo dropship is the new tool that Salehoo offers to shopify owners.
This automation tool basically incorporates Salehoo to the Shopify system..
There is no longer a time when you squander your time scouring through catalogues of products from suppliers. With this software. Shopify store owners can have their lives simplified.
This tool lets them have a direct access to the aforementioned list of Salehoo’s 1,000 vetted dropship providers and, by a single click and display their chosen items on your shopify site or store. However, of course the price of these products will still be determined by the store’s owner.
This will save time that can be used to conduct market research or just for free time. Salehoo Warrior Forum
To be honest, the most surprising thing about salehoo are their guides to training. They have full guides to training that have a lot to deal with running an online shop.
Why is it surprising you may ask? This is because of how comprehensive these guides are. These guides provide instructions on how to post your merchandise on various online stores, like eBay as well as Amazon.
They also provide guides on how to setup your online store. They also provide guides on how to register your business, tax laws, and even guidance on how to import into different countries. They cover it all.
It is among the best benefits that the service can offer.
Customer Support and Service
When it comes to issues involving trade, business, and money. It is essential for a website to have friendly and efficient customer support.
The customer service at Salehoo is just like that. According to the majority of online discussions about their customer service.
Based on their operational hours of 5:45 p.m. to 1:30 a.m. Eastern Standard Time. Should any problems arise you need to contact them via live chat, email, or even via phone from Monday to Friday around these times.
Their Facebook and Twitter pages can be used to provide customer service, if you would prefer to use these channels.
However, this does not suggest that the customer experience is perfect. There’s always a place to improve.
One possibility is the possibility of extending their customer support hours during the weekend to give those who only manage their online business during the weekend the opportunity to call whenever they help is needed. Salehoo Warrior Forum
Another would be to have assistance from customer service in searching for products that are not listed when they’re not listed. Like Worldwide Brands, another wholesale and dropshipping directory, works.
Overall, while Salehoo’s customer service and support is excellent however, they could improve their customer service. Of course, these improvements must be made without compromising the quality of their service.
The services offered by Salehoo are for a reasonable price of $67 for a 1 year access. This gives you access to the complete Salehoo Supplier Directory, both dropshipping and wholesale. Additionally, it includes the Market Research Labs, personal email support, as well as access to a member’s forum.
If, for the first year, you are satisfied with the service. You may choose to renew your service or purchase Lifetime access for $127. This is by far the most well-known option of two options.
The prices are affordable compared to other supplier directory services.
But, we cannot deny that there is a possibility that you won’t fit with how Salehoo’s services are. To address this, Salehoo offers a 60-day money-back assurance. Accessing this is as easy simply as sending an email firstname.lastname@example.org up to 60 days from the date you bought the service.
Also new to their service is their seven day trial, which costs just $1. If you’re just looking to try dipping your toes into the service and not plunge into it, you can go through this trial and gain access to their wholesale database and labs for just $1.
PROS and CONS
A quick and easy method of determining whether the Salehoo service is for you is to look at the advantages and disadvantages. Although it’s not a substitute for real experience on the service, it’s essential to get an understanding of the services you pay for and what the possible problems could be. Salehoo Warrior Forum
- Excellent Customer Service: Customers who have been to Salehoo’s Customer service appear to have nothing negative to say about them. The availability of the company’s customer service allows customers to contact them at any time they’re required to. This is valuable service to anyone just starting out in online retail.
- Many Brands and Diverse: Salehoo has supplies from many brands. It includes Lego, Samsung, Levi’s, Disney among others. There are items available from the most famous names as well as some more specific items.
- Suppliers You can You Trust: Salehoo makes sure that they have the best and most trusted suppliers in their database. Through their rigorous vetting process, customers can be sure that the place they purchase their products, they can trust them. This is the case if you choose one from Salehoo’s directory.
- Beginning Friendly Training Beginning Friendly Training Salehoo has an impressive training area. The guides they offer for paying customers are as comprehensive and helpful as they can get. Certain of these guides dealt with problems that would so often pop up on their forums for community members.
- Hidden Fees = No: Salehoo itself is cheap and affordable costing just $67 for a year’s subscription. The only thing that customers need to be concerned about is the fees for application from the supplier themselves and that’s the responsibility of the client and the provider.
- Money-back Guaranteed Service: Salehoo assures that they will provide a satisfactory service. Therefore, they offer 60 days of money-back guarantee to those who feel they did not make the right choice. This is a full reimbursement, no need to ask questions.
- Low Required Minimum Orders Suppliers of Salehoo require only minimal minimum orders. This is particularly beneficial for wholesale stores that do not have a big enough inventory or who are only testing the waters.
- Complete and comprehensive market research: Salehoo’s market research is among the top available. With precise information on the market, prices and other information, you are sure that you have everything you require to proceed with your choice.
- It can be difficult to use: For people who are brand new to online shopping the information provided by Salehoo, although very helpful can be very daunting to people who aren’t familiar with the process. This is especially true in the event that the buyer does not be aware of what certain terms mean and what some measures are used for.
- Unavoidable Marketplace Fees of online retailing these days usually happens in the bigger websites like Ebay and Amazon and that includes Salehoo users. The fees charged by these marketplaces are costly and could reduce profit margins.
- There are fewer branding opportunities It is a problem that wholesalers with a majority of wholesalers face a problem with. Dropshipping and wholesale only allow you to market the products of others. Therefore, unless make sure you are doing your homework, there is little chance for your brand to grow. This results in most customers using marketplaces and third-party websites to sell their goods.
- Less Products in comparison to Competitors: 1.6 million is not an insignificant amount. However, for online retailers, this can be too few of a number. Some stores even triple this.
- None Existent Location-Based Search The absence of a location-based search to locate suppliers is inconvenient and a bit irritating at best. For online sellers, this can be a significant issue as most would want a new and quick access to suppliers. Furthermore, this can be the bottleneck that could end the entire operation of an online store
Overall, Salehoo is a good option to begin with when you’re just getting started with e-commerce. They offer a lot of features that are very useful for those who are familiar with e-commerce processes and for people who are just beginning. Salehoo Warrior Forum
They have a Market Research tool, while very comprehensive and robust but can be a bit intimidating to newcomers. But, this is remedied by the guides and training classes for free that are accessible at any time you utilize the tools.
As for their directories, while they have fewer suppliers than the competition (1000 for dropshipping and 8000 wholesalers), these suppliers can at least all be confirmed by their vetting procedure.
Salehoo’s cheap price point is also excellent. The yearly price of $67 is a lot to offer and their lifetime access cost is also quite affordable.
If you’re satisfied with Salehoo’s services and will likely to utilize the service for a long period of time, then the price of $127 seems to be a less costly and more affordable option than the yearly cost.
Of course this only applies only if you are seriously interested in pursuing online shopping. If not, it’s better to Google stuff yourself.
FAQs Salehoo Warrior Forum
Should I buy Salehoo?
The decision is completely up to you.
If you are serious in making a career out of eCommerce or would like to consider dropshipping for a side hustle and sell products on Salehoo, it could be a great option for you to use. The directories and market research of Salehoo can help you find the right niche to begin.
But, if you’re not serious with your venture, you’ll only waste your money. Making a successful online store requires an enormous amount of work and dedication. While there are testimonies in Salehoo’s websites that give reviews of the benefits Salehoo is, the people spent a large portion of their time and energy to get the point they are at.
Does Salehoo provide a trial period?
Salehoo is not offering an opportunity to try their service for free. They do offer a free trial period.
Although Salehoo offers a pretty affordable cost and a 100% refund for unsatisfied customers, it also offers seven-day trial options for the price of $1. This may not be entirely free, but it is nonetheless a fair price to pay for trying out the service.
Are Salehoo compatible with Shopify?
It is true that Salehoo can be integrated with Shopify with Salehoo dropshipping.
Salehoo dropshipping, the most recent service offered by Salehoo integrates Shopify. It is not that difficult to set-up. Once it is done, you are able to showcase these items on your Shopify webpage at the touch of several buttons.
Is Salehoo an online scam?
No, Salehoo is not a fraud.
Salehoo is an BBB (Better Business Bureau) rating of A. With this, customers can rest sure of the fact that Salehoo will:
- Response to complaints of customers as quickly as possible
- Follow the BBB code of Advertising
- Dissolve any disputes between the company and the customers.
Salehoo also offers a money back guarantee. Customers who are not satisfied with the service have at minimum 60 days to request for an entire refund of their membership.
Within the 60-day period all customers who pay are granted unlimited access to the supplier database, Market Research Lab, along with their training guides and other resources for learning.
Customer service from Salehoo is an indication of how trustworthy they are. With a customer service team who responds promptly and quickly, Salehoo makes sure that their customers get what they spend for.
How can I reach Salehoo Customer Service?
Salehoo’s customer service can be reached via live chat on their website.
They can also be reached through their email at email@example.com. You can also reach them from their facebook and twitter accounts for very quick support.
There is also a toll-free number of (888) 881-8703. For US customers, try calling (213) 839-6836.
If you are a customer in Canada you can contact them at +1 647 846 8912
They are available from Monday to Friday between 5:15 p.m. until 11:30 a.m. Eastern Standard Time.