Shopping online is the norm these days. For a large portion of consumers creating an online store could be a great source of steady income or even retirement funds. For those who have or previously owned a “real world” store, this could be their chance to expand their business or to stay ahead of the times.
But, the idea of putting up a store from scratch can be a bit daunting. A lot of questions can be running through your head. How much does it cost? Where do I find a source? How do I store them?
Although these are all valid questions it does not mean that there aren’t any alternative solutions.
This is where services such as Salehoo come in.
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review from Online Verve’s YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Salehoo.
Overview: Saleh-what Now? Salehoo Vs Zombies 2
Salehoo is basically a wholesale and dropshipping directory. What this means is that they offer sellers a listing of vetted supplies and connect them with each other in order to do business. With the aid of Salehoo online store owners can locate suppliers that provide them with a constant supply of the item is that they’re selling.
The list of suppliers on Salehoo can be found across the world. From China to Australia, across the United States to across the ocean across the pond in the United Kingdom, if you want to find some kind of supplier in a particular location, chances are Salehoo has a partner there. It’s not bad for a tiny firm that is based in Middle Earth.
Yes. Salehoo is an New Zealand based company. It was created by two business friends: Simon Slade and Mark Ling. Slade who was selling products on an online auction site, was bombarded by questions about how and where he found his suppliers, and who his suppliers were. In response to these queries, he realized the growing potential of providing an online directory of suppliers.
Together with Ling they co-founded Salehoo and without their continuous commitment, Salehoo would not be present today. As time passed, the services of Salehoo were only getting better and it has even become the top directories to look at dropshipping providers from all over the world.
All About Dropshipping
For those not in the aware, dropshipping is a method for online retailers to sell products to customers from the suppliers to their customers without touching the item.
In this way, when a customer buys at an online store there’s a possibility wherein the store doesn’t have contact with the sold product. The item goes from the vendor to the buyer in a direct manner.
This basically does away with several things. For instance, an online retailer doesn’t need to keep inventory of its products. So, overhead costs become less of a headache.
With dropshipping, the business owner is able to operate his shop whenever and anywhere they are so long as they have a laptop that is wired to the internet.
Salehoo is primarily an online directory of suppliers. While they tell customers about where they can purchase the goods they desire and require, Salehoo themselves do not sell their own products. What they sell are their services.
Given that they have been in business for almost 20 years now, it is normal for their array of services to increase. A few of them we will examine below.
Online entrepreneurs, this and one other feature is the meat of the services provided by Salehoo. Customers who take advantage of these services have access to a variety of dropship providers which are carefully scrutinized by Salehoo.
Users who use this service can be sure that whoever they contact from this list will not be someone fishy.
This is in comparison with other dropship merchants who don’t have access to services like Salehoo. They are more susceptible to being swindled than the typical customer.
In this directory, consumers can get a wealth of details about the companies. This could include, but are not limited to:
- Contact Information
- Product Variety
- Good quality goods
- Customer Service reviewers
- Their Shipping Locations
- Their preferred method of shipping
For dropshipping businesses, salehoo is able to supply suppliers for the majority of items and categories ranging from trendy stuff like clothes and accessories, to cool stuff like toys and gadgets and even exotic items such as antiques. Salehoo Vs Zombies 2
Although everyone is raving about dropship providers, it isn’t a reason to assume that Salehoo doesn’t offer a directory of their wholesale suppliers. These suppliers are also highly scrutinized and thoroughly checked by the company like those of the dropship ones.
In reality, Salehoo’s list of wholesale suppliers vetted by Salehoo is greater than their list of dropship suppliers. They number eight thousand (8000)
Similar to dropship companies this list will offer you lots of necessary information
Products from these wholesale suppliers are sold at their true wholesale value. That means that there is no additional fees you are required to pay Salehoo. It’s the list of suppliers you paid for, and not the actual products.
Salehoo offers wholesalers from a variety of products including Lego, Adidas, Sony, 3m and even Disney. With the list of suppliers on Salehoo’s website, you are sure that what you receive is genuine
This list of dropship and wholesale suppliers comprise this directory. Salehoo Directory. Salehoo Vs Zombies 2
Market Research and Market Research Labs.
Market research is an essential aspect if someone wants to be successful in their business. In order to remain in the market, retailers must be aware of what products they must sell and at what price.
For prospective retailers or those looking to extend their business with other products, looking for what products to market can be difficult to answer.
Most of the time finding an area of interest to fill the market is the most common answer. But, even so it could take some trial and error in order to discover this particular market. Salehoo’s market research and research labs remove the need for trial and trial and.
In searching for a specific niche, it is human nature to search for products that appeal to our instincts and often results in erroneous decision making. What they should consider is pure and unbiased data.
With Salehoo keeping track of around 1.6 million products found in their database, this data is entirely accessible to customers and it is up to them to take advantage of the information.
It is vital to remember: this information will always depend on your location and also your currency so there can be slight differences between the two. However their price estimates have been very precise in general.
The data is filtered in four ways in the service. These includes:
- Product type
- Sell rate
- Average price
You might be asking, Salehoo dropship? Did you not mention that Salehoo is an online directory, and does not offer products? So what exactly is Salehoo Dropship?
Yes, Salehoo remains an on-line supplier directory. Salehoo dropship is not a sign that salehoo has become the retailer of their own. Salehoo dropship basically refers to the latest tool Salehoo offers to shopify owners.
This tool automates the process of integrating Salehoo into the Shopify system..
There is no longer a time when you squander your time scouring through product catalogs of suppliers. With this software. Shopify store owners can have their lives made easier.
This tool allows them to have a direct access to the list of Salehoo’s 1000 vetted dropship companies and, just a click away, display their selected products on your Shopify website or store. However, of course the price of these items will remain at the discretion of the store’s owner.
This will save time, which can then be used to conduct market research or just to take time off. Salehoo Vs Zombies 2
To be honest the most interesting feature of salehoo is their training guides. They provide full training guides which have lots to do with managing an online store.
Why is it surprising you might ask? It is due to how extensive these guides are. These guides provide instructions on how to post your merchandise to various online stores, like eBay as well as Amazon.
They even offer guides on how to set up your online store. They also provide guides on how to register your business, tax laws, as well as guides on how to import into different countries, they provide everything you need.
It’s among the top advantages that a service can provide.
Customer Support and Service
In the case of matters dealing with commerce, business, or money. It is crucial that a website has responsive and helpful customer service.
Customer service at Salehoo is just like the one at. Well at least according to the majority of online discussions about their customer service.
If you look at their hours of operation of 5:30 p.m. to 1:30 a.m. Eastern Standard Time. If you encounter any issues you need to contact them via live chat, email, or even via phone from Monday to Friday around these times.
Their Facebook and Twitter pages can also be used for customer service, if you would prefer to use these channels.
However, this does not suggest that the customer experience is already excellent. There’s always room that can be improved.
One such thing could be to extend their customer support times on the weekend to allow people who can only manage their online business during this time a chance to reach them at any time assistance is needed. Salehoo Vs Zombies 2
Another would be to have assistance from customer service in searching for unlisted products when they’re not listed. Similar to how Worldwide Brands, another wholesale and dropshipping directory, works.
Overall, while Salehoo’s customer support and service are performing well but they are able to improve their customer service. Of course, any changes must be made without compromising their already satisfactory service.
Salehoo’s services are offered for a reasonable price of $67 per one year membership. This provides access to entire Salehoo Supplier Directory, both dropshipping and wholesale. Also included are the Market Research Labs, personal email support, as well as access to a forum for members.
If for the first year you are happy you are satisfied with your service. You can either renew your subscription or you could get lifetime access at $127. This is by far the most popular choice between the two.
These prices are cheap compared to other supplier directory services.
But, we cannot say that there’s no chance for you to not be a good fit for the services offered by Salehoo. are. To address this, Salehoo offers a 60-day money-back assurance. It’s as simple as sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org up to 60 days after you purchased the product.
The other feature they have added to their service is their 7 day trial for $1. If you’re looking to dip your toes in the service, but not dive into the deep end, you can take a look at the trial for 7 days and have access to their wholesale catalog and labs for $1.
PROS and CONS
An easy and quick way to look at whether Salehoo service is for you is to consider the pros and cons. Although it’s not an alternative to actual experience on the service, it is essential to get a heads-up of the services you pay for and what the potential problems are. Salehoo Vs Zombies 2
- Good Customer Service: People who have had the pleasure of getting in touch with Salehoo’s customer service appear to have nothing negative to say to them. The availability of the company’s customer service allows customers to get in touch with them whenever they require. This is an important service for anyone who is just starting on the path to online retail.
- Diverse and Numerous Brands: Salehoo has supplies from numerous brands. These include Lego, Samsung, Levi’s, Disney among others. You can get items from the most well-known brands along with some specific ones.
- Suppliers You You Trust: Salehoo makes sure that they have the best and most trusted suppliers in their directory. Through their rigorous vetting process the customers are assured that whatever they purchase from their items, they are able to trust. This is the case if you choose one from Salehoo’s catalog.
- Beginning Friendly Training Beginning Friendly Training Salehoo has an impressive training section. The guides they have available to customers who pay extensive and useful as they could be. Some of these guides were issues that were frequently pop up on their forums for community members.
- Hidden Fees = Zero: Salehoo itself is cheap and reasonable, costing only $67 for a full year’s subscription. The only thing users have to worry about are fees to apply that the company itself charges however that’s a matter between the client and the provider.
- Money-back Guaranteed Service Salehoo assures that they will provide a quality service. Therefore, they offer 60-day money-back guarantees for those who think that they made the right choice. This is a full refund with no requirements asked.
- Low Required Minimum Orders: Salehoo’s suppliers need only minimal minimum orders. This is particularly beneficial for wholesale stores that do not have enough stock room or those who are just testing out the waters.
- Informative and thorough Market Research: Salehoo’s market research is among the best in the industry. With reliable information about price, market trends and more You can be sure that you’ve got everything you need to move forward with your choice.
- Can Be Difficult to Use: For people who are brand new to online shopping, Salehoo’s information, while extremely helpful, can be intimidating to people who aren’t familiar with the process. This is especially the case if the user does not be aware of what certain terms mean and what some measures are used for.
- Unavoidable Marketplace Fees of the retail on the internet today typically happens on larger sites such as Ebay and Amazon and that includes Salehoo users. Marketplace fees can be costly and be a drain on profit margins of the business.
- There are fewer branding opportunities It is a problem that most wholesalers can be sceptical about. Dropshipping and wholesale only allow you to sell the products of other people. Therefore, unless make sure you are doing your homework you will have little chance for your business to expand. This results in most customers using third-party sites and marketplaces to sell their products.
- Less Products in comparison with the Competitors: 1.6 million is not an insignificant amount. For an online retailer it could be a bit too small of a number. Some retailers even have more than the number of customers.
- No existing location-based search is available: The lack of location-based search for suppliers is extremely questionable and mildly frustrating at the very best. For online stores it can be a significant issue since most customers would prefer a quick and simple access to the suppliers. In addition, it can be the bottleneck that can stop a whole operation of an online shop
All in all, Salehoo is a good service to start with if you’re still getting started with e-commerce. They have a wide range of things that can be extremely useful to those who are familiar with e-commerce processes and also for those who are new to the field. Salehoo Vs Zombies 2
The Market Research tool, while highly comprehensive and robust but can be a bit intimidating to beginners. But, this is addressed with the help of free guides and training courses which are offered when you use the tools.
As for their directories, while they have less suppliers than their competitors (1000 for dropshipping, and 8000 for wholesalers), these suppliers are at a minimum verified by their vetting process.
The salehoo price is also very good. The yearly price of $67 is a lot to offer and the lifetime access price is also very affordable.
For those who are satisfied with Salehoo’s service and will likely to utilize the service for a long period of time, then the price of $127 is a much less expensive and more affordable option than the yearly fee.
Of course this only applies if you really are serious in pursuing e-commerce. If not, it’s best to do your own research.
FAQs Salehoo Vs Zombies 2
Should I get Salehoo?
The answer is entirely up to you.
If you’re serious about seeking a job in eCommerce or would like to consider dropshipping as a side hustle, then Salehoo’s services can be a wonderful tool for you to have. The directories and market research of Salehoo will help you identify the right niche to start with.
However, if you are not serious with your business, then you’ll only waste your money. Creating a proper online store requires a lot of hard-work and commitment. While there are testimonies in Salehoo’s website that provide testimonials of how beneficial Salehoo is, these individuals also dedicated a lot of their time and energy to get the point they are at.
Does Salehoo provide a trial?
Salehoo doesn’t offer the option of a trial period for free. They have a cheap trial period.
Although Salehoo offers a pretty affordable price and a full refund to customers who are not satisfied, it also offers a 7-day trial for the price of $1. Although it’s not completely free, but it’s nonetheless a fair cost to try out the service.
Is Salehoo Compatible with Shopify?
Yes, Salehoo is compatible with Shopify and Salehoo dropshipping.
Salehoo dropshipping, the latest service provided by Salehoo integrates Shopify. It is not that difficult to setup. Once it is done, you are able to showcase these items on your Shopify website with the click of just a few buttons.
Is Salehoo an online scam?
The truth is that Salehoo is not a scam.
Salehoo is a BBB (Better Business Bureau) rating of A. With this, customers can be sure that Salehoo will:
- Respond to customer complaints as quickly as you can
- Follow the BBB code of advertising
- Any disagreements that arise between the business and its customers.
Salehoo also provides the option of a money-back guarantee. Customers who are not satisfied with their service have at minimum 60 days to request for an entire refund or a full refund of the membership.
Within the 60-day period all customers who pay have unrestricted access to Salehoo’s supplier directory, Market Research Lab, as well as their guides and training resources.
Customer service from Salehoo is an example of how reliable they are. With a committed customer service who responds promptly and quickly, Salehoo makes sure that their customers get what they pay for.
Where can I contact Salehoo support?
Salehoo’s customer service can be contactable via live chat on their website.
They can also be reached through their email at email@example.com. They can also be reached via their twitter and facebook accounts for fast support.
There is also a toll-free number: (888) 881-8703. For US customers they can call (213) 839-6836.
For those who reside in Canada they may try calling at +1 647 846 8912
They are open Monday through Friday from 5:30 p.m. until 11:30 a.m. Eastern Standard Time.