Shopping online is the norm in recent times. For a large portion of consumers, building an online store could be a great source of income that is steady or even retirement savings. For those who own or previously owned a “real globe” store they could have a opportunity to grow their business or to keep up with the current trends.
However, the thought of putting up a store from scratch can be a bit daunting. Many questions will be circulating in your head. What is the price? Where do I locate a vendor? How do I store them?
Although they are all valid questions it does not mean that there aren’t any solutions.
This is where services like Salehoo come in.
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review from Online Verve’s YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Salehoo, you may still want to check out our article below.
Overview: Saleh-what Now? Salehoo Vs Packers
Salehoo is an online dropshipping and wholesale directory. What this means is that they provide sellers a list of approved supplies and connect them with each other in order to do business. With the help of Salehoo online store owners can find suppliers that will give them a steady supply of goods and stocks of item to whatever it is they are selling.
The list of suppliers on Salehoo is available all over the world. From China to Australia as well as all the way from United States to across the ocean in the United Kingdom, if you are looking for a supplier somewhere there is a good chance that Salehoo has a supplier there. Not bad for a small business from Middle Earth.
Yes. Salehoo is a New Zealand based company. It was created by two business friends: Simon Slade and Mark Ling. Slade, who was selling products on an online auction site, was bombarded by inquiries about where he found his suppliers and who the suppliers were. Due to these questions he realized the growing possibility of having an online directory of suppliers.
Together with Ling they founded Salehoo and without their constant commitment, Salehoo would not be in the present. With time, Salehoo’s offerings have only improved and even became the best directory for looking at dropshipping companies from around the globe.
All About Dropshipping
For those not in the know, dropshipping is an option for online retailers to offer products to customers from the suppliers to their customers without them touching the product.
In this way, when a customer buys through an online retailer, there will be the possibility that the store doesn’t have contact with the item being sold. The product is delivered from the seller to the buyer directly.
This basically does away with several aspects. For instance, an online retailer doesn’t need to keep inventory of its products. So, overhead costs become less of a headache.
Through dropshipping, the business owner is able to operate his shop whenever and wherever they are, just so long as they have an internet connection and a laptop wired to the internet.
Salehoo is, first and foremost, an online supplier directory. While they tell customers about where they can purchase the goods that they need and want, Salehoo themselves do not sell their own products. What they offer are their services.
Given that they have been operating for more than 20 years now It is normal for their array of services to increase. Some of which we shall examine below.
For entrepreneurs who are online this aspect is the core of the products offered by Salehoo. Customers who avail of these services are given access to 1000 dropship suppliers which are carefully scrutinized by Salehoo.
Users who use this service can be sure that whoever they contact from this list won’t be a shady person.
This is in contrast to other dropship companies that don’t have access to services like Salehoo. They are more prone to being swindled than the average consumer.
Through this directory, customers can get a wealth of information about the suppliers. This includes but is not only:
- Contact Information
- Product Range
- Good quality products
- Customer Service reviewers
- Their Delivery Locations
- Their preferred method of shipping
For dropshipping businesses, salehoo is able to provide suppliers for most common items and categories ranging from trendy things like clothes and accessories to the cool stuff like toys and gadgets and also exotic goods like antiques. Salehoo Vs Packers
Although everyone is raving about dropship companies, it isn’t a reason to assume that Salehoo doesn’t have a directory for their wholesale suppliers. These suppliers are also highly scrutinized and thoroughly checked by the company like the dropship ones.
In actuality, the list of Salehoo’s of vetted wholesale suppliers are more than that of their dropship supplier list. They are ranked at eight thousand (8000)
Like the dropship companies, this list can also provide you with a lot of information you need to know.
Products from these wholesale sellers are offered at their authentic wholesale price. This means that there could be no additional fees you have to pay to Salehoo. It’s that list of providers you purchased, not the items.
Salehoo has wholesalers from a variety of products including Lego, Adidas, Sony, 3m and even Disney. With the list of suppliers on Salehoo’s website, you are sure that what you receive is genuine
The wholesale suppliers and dropship suppliers are what comprises Salehoo Directory. Salehoo Directory. Salehoo Vs Packers
Market Research and Market Research Labs.
Market research is a crucial aspect if someone wants to be successful in their business. In order to stay competitive, a retailer must know what they should sell and at what price.
For potential retailers or for those looking to expand their business using other products, looking for what to sell can also be challenging to determine.
For the most part, looking for an opportunity to fill the market is typically the answer. However, even then it could take some trial and error to find this particular niche. Salehoo’s market research and market research labs eliminates the need for that trial and trial and.
In searching for a niche it is normal to look for products that appeal to our instincts which often leads to incorrect decision-making. What people should look at is unbiased and pure data.
With Salehoo monitoring around 1.6 million items in their directory the information is accessible to their customers. It is their responsibility to make use of this knowledge.
It is important to remember that this information will depend on where you are as well as your currency , therefore there may be slight differences between the two. However , their price estimates are extremely accurate overall.
This data can be processed in four ways within the service. This include:
- Type of product
- Sell rate
- Average price
Now you might ask, Salehoo dropship? Didn’t you mention that Salehoo is only a directory and therefore does not sell things? So what exactly is Salehoo Dropship?
It is true that Salehoo remains an on-line directory of suppliers. Salehoo dropship does not mean that Salehoo has become their own retailer. Salehoo dropship is the brand new tool Salehoo offers to shopify owners.
The tool for automation basically connects Salehoo into the Shopify environment.
There is no longer a time when you spend your precious time looking through catalogues of products from suppliers. With this software. Shopify store owners can have their lives made easier.
This tool lets them gain access to the aforementioned list of Salehoo’s 1000 verified dropship companies and, just a click away, display their selected items on your shopify site or store. Naturally, the pricing of these items will remain at the discretion of the store’s owner.
This saves a lot of time that can be used for market research or even simply for some the occasional time off. Salehoo Vs Packers
To be honest the most intriguing thing about salehoo are their training guides. They have full guides to training which have lots to deal with running an online shop.
Why is this surprising, you ask? Well it is because of how comprehensive these guides are. These guides provide instructions on how to sell your merch to various online stores, like eBay as well as Amazon.
They also provide guides on how to setup your online shop. Guides like on how to register your business, tax laws, and even guides on how you can import your products to various countries. They cover it all.
It is among the best advantages that a service can provide.
Customer Support and Service
In the case of issues involving commerce, business, or money. It is important that a website has an efficient and responsive customer service.
The customer support at Salehoo is similar to the one at. At least, according to the majority of online discussions about their customer service.
Judging by their operating times of 5:30 p.m. to 1:30 a.m. Eastern Standard Time. If there are any issues, you can contact them via live chat or email, or through phone from Monday to Friday around these times.
Their Twitter and Facebook pages can also be used to contact customer service if you prefer to use these channels.
However, this does not suggest that the customer experience is already perfect. There is always an area to be improved upon.
One option is expanding their customers’ service times on the weekend to allow people who can only operate their online retail during that time the chance to reach them at any time assistance is needed. Salehoo Vs Packers
Another possibility is to offer assistance from customer service in searching for unlisted products should they be unlisted. Like Worldwide Brands, another wholesale and dropshipping directory.
Overall, while Salehoo’s customer service and support is excellent, they can still improve their services. Of course, these changes should be done without sacrificing the quality of their service.
Salehoo’s services are available at an affordable price of $67 for one year subscription. It provides access to complete Salehoo Supplier Directory, both dropshipping and wholesale. Additionally, it includes the Market Research Labs, personal email support and access to a member’s forum.
If, for the first year, you are happy you are satisfied with your service. You can either renew your service or you could get life-long access to the service for just $127. This is by far the most well-known option of the two.
These prices are cheap in comparison to other directory services.
We can’t negate the chance for you to not be a good fit for the services offered by Salehoo. are. For that, Salehoo offers a 60-day money-back assurance. It’s as simple simply as sending an email firstname.lastname@example.org up to 60 days from when you purchased the product.
The other feature they have added to the service is their 7 day trial for $1. If you’re just looking to test the waters of the service and not plunge in, you can try this trial with full access to the wholesale database and labs for just $1.
PROS and CONS
An easy and fast way to look at whether Salehoo service is right for you is to consider the pros and cons. Although it’s not an alternative to actual experience on the service, it’s still important to get an idea of what you’re paying for and what their potential issues are. Salehoo Vs Packers
- Good Customer Service: People who have been to Salehoo’s Customer service have nothing negative to say to them. Salehoo’s accessible operating hours allows customers to get in touch with them whenever they require. This is a valuable benefit for those who are just beginning on the path to online retail.
- Multiple Brands and Diverse Brands: Salehoo has supplies from several brands. This includes Lego, Samsung, Levi’s, Disney among others. There are items available from the most well-known brands as well as some more specific ones.
- Suppliers You Can You Trust: Salehoo makes sure that they have the best and most reliable suppliers in their database. With their stringent vetting process, customers can be sure that the place they purchase their items, they are able to trust. If you select one from Salehoo’s directory.
- Beginning Friendly Training Beginner Friendly Training Salehoo offers a dazzling training section. The guides they have available for paying customers are as complete and as helpful as they can get. Certain of these guides dealt with issues that were frequently pop up in their community forums.
- Hidden Fees = No: Salehoo itself is cheap and affordable costing just $67 for a full year’s subscription. The only thing that customers need to be concerned about is the fees for application that the company itself charges however that’s a matter between the customer and the supplier.
- Money-back Guaranteed Service: Salehoo guarantees that they provide a satisfactory service. As such, they provide a 60-day money back guarantee in the event that you feel they made the right choice. This is a full reimbursement with no need to ask questions.
- Low Required Minimum Orders Suppliers of Salehoo require only minimal minimum orders. This is ideal for wholesale shops that don’t have enough inventory space or who are just trying out the waters.
- Informative and Comprehensive Market Research Market research by Salehoo is among the best in the industry. With reliable information about the market, prices, and the like You can be sure that you’ve got all the information you need to make a move with your choice.
- Can Be Difficult to Use: For people who are not familiar with online retailing Saleshoo’s data, though extremely helpful, can be intimidating to certain. This is particularly true in the event that the buyer does not be aware of what certain terms mean or what metrics are for.
- Unavoidable Marketplace Fees: Most of online retailing these days usually happens in the bigger marketplaces like Ebay and Amazon and that includes Salehoo customers. Marketplace fees can be expensive and may be a drain on profit margins.
- Fewer Branding Opportunities Branding Opportunities: This is something most wholesalers can face a problem with. Dropshipping and wholesale only allow you to market the products of other companies. Therefore, unless make sure you are doing your homework, there is little chance for your business to expand. The result is that most customers are making use of third-party marketplaces and sites to sell their products.
- Fewer Amount of Products Compared with the competition: 1.6 million is not a meager number. But for an online retailer this could be a small number. Some stores even more than triple the number of customers.
- There is no existing location-based search Location-based search for suppliers is extremely problematic and somewhat frustrating at the very best. For online sellers this could be a huge problem since most customers would prefer a new and quick access to the suppliers. In addition, it can be the bottleneck that could cause a complete stoppage of an online shop
In the end, Salehoo is a good option to begin with if you are just finding your way around ecommerce. They provide a variety of services that are very useful for those who are already accustomed to online shopping, and also for those who are new to the field. Salehoo Vs Packers
They have a Market Research tool, while extremely robust and comprehensive, can be intimidating to novices. But, this is addressed with the help of guides and training classes for free which are offered whenever you avail of the services.
For their directories, although they’ve got fewer suppliers than the competition (1000 for dropshipping and 8000 wholesalers) These suppliers can at least all be verified by their vetting process.
The low cost of Salehoo is also very good. The yearly price of $67 is a lot to offer, and their lifetime access price is also affordable.
If you are happy with the services of Salehoo and are certain to continue using the service for a long period of time, then the $127 price would seem a cheaper and better option than paying the yearly cost.
This is of course only applicable when you’re serious in diving into online shopping. Otherwise, it would be more beneficial to search for stuff yourself.
FAQs Salehoo Vs Packers
Should I buy Salehoo?
The decision is completely up to you.
If you’re interested in pursuing a career in eCommerce or if you just would like to consider dropshipping as a side hustle and sell products on Salehoo, it could be a very welcome tool for you to have. Salehoo’s directories and market research can help you find the proper niche for you to start with.
However, if you are not committed to your business, then you’ll just be wasting your money. Creating a proper online store requires an enormous amount of work and commitment. There are plenty of testimonies on Salehoo’s pages that offer testimonials about how effective Salehoo is, the people also dedicated a lot of their time to reaching where they are today.
Does Salehoo provide a trial?
Salehoo doesn’t offer an opportunity to try their service for free. They do offer a free trial period.
While Salehoo has a fairly affordable cost and a 100% refund for customers who aren’t satisfied and offers a 7-day trial for the price of $1. It may not be completely free, but it’s nonetheless a fair price to pay for trying out the service.
Does Salehoo compatible with Shopify?
It is true that Salehoo is compatible with Shopify using Salehoo dropshipping.
Salehoo dropshipping. The most recent service offered by Salehoo has Shopify integration. It is not that difficult to setup. Once you’ve done that, you can showcase these items on your Shopify webpage at the click of just a few buttons.
Is Salehoo a fraud?
The truth is that Salehoo is not a scam..
Salehoo has a BBB (Better Business Bureau) rating of A. Customers can rest assured that Salehoo will:
- Response to complaints of customers as quickly as possible
- Follow the BBB code of Advertising
- Resolve any disagreements between the company and customers
Salehoo also provides the option of a money-back guarantee. Customers who are not satisfied with their service have at least 60 days to apply for the full amount for their subscription.
Within these 60 days the customers that pay for their services are granted unlimited access to the supplier database, Market Research Lab, along with their guides and training resources.
Customer service from Salehoo is an indication of how trustworthy they are. With a dedicated customer service that responds quickly and promptly the company ensures their customers get what they get for their money.
Where can I contact Salehoo customer service?
Salehoo’s customer service can be contacted through live chat in their website.
They can also be reached through their email at email@example.com. You can also contact them via their twitter and facebook accounts for fast support.
They also have a toll-free number at (888) 881-8703. For US customers they can call (213) 839-6836.
If you are a customer in Canada they can try calling through +1 647 846 8912
They are open Monday through Friday from 5:30 p.m. until 1:30 a.m. Eastern Standard Time.