Shopping online has become the norm in recent times. For a lot of people, building an online store can be a source of steady income , or even retirement savings. For those who have or had an “real globe” store, this could be their chance to expand their business or just basically to stay ahead of the current trends.
But, the idea of building a store from scratch can be very intimidating. A lot of questions can be circulating in your head. How much does it cost? Where do I find a source? How do I store them?
Although they are all valid questions, this does not mean there are only diffiult solutions.
That’s where services like Salehoo are available.
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review from Online Verve’s YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Salehoo.
Overview: Saleh-what Now? Salehoo Vs Before Period
Salehoo is essentially a wholesale and dropshipping directory. What this means is that they give sellers a list of vetted supplies and connect them to each with the intention of doing business. With the help of Salehoo online store owners are able to find suppliers who will give them a steady supply of goods and stocks of item to whatever it is that they’re selling.
The suppliers listed on Salehoo’s list is available all over the globe. All the way from China to Australia, across the United States to across the pond across the pond in the United Kingdom, if you are in search of an individual supplier there is a good chance that Salehoo has a supplier in that area. This is a good result for a small company that is based in Middle Earth.
Yes. Salehoo is an New Zealand based company. It was founded by entrepreneur two of their friends: Simon Slade and Mark Ling. Slade, who was selling items on a local online auction site, was bombarded with questions as to how and where he got his suppliers and who his suppliers were. Because of these inquiries, he saw the increasing potential of online a directory for suppliers.
Together with Ling together, they created Salehoo and, without their unwavering dedication, Salehoo would not be here today. With time, Salehoo’s offerings have only improved and it has even become the top directories to look at dropshipping companies from around the globe.
All About Dropshipping
For those who aren’t in the aware, dropshipping is a method for online retailers to sell products to customers from the suppliers to their customers without having to touch the product.
In this way, when a customer buys from an online retailer, there will be a possibility wherein the store does not even have contact with the item being sold. The product is delivered from the supplier to the buyer in a direct manner.
This is essentially bypasses several things. For instance, an online retailer does not have to maintain an inventory of its products. That means overhead expenses can be less of a hassle.
With dropshipping, the business owner can operate his store whenever or wherever they want, in the event that there’s an internet connection and a laptop connected with the web.
Salehoo is, first and foremost, an online directory of suppliers. While they inform customers of the best places to purchase the items that they want and need, Salehoo themselves do not sell their own products. They sell services.
Since they’ve been in business for almost 20 years, it is only natural for their range of services to expand. We will examine in the following paragraphs.
For online entrepreneurs this feature is the meat of the services offered by Salehoo. Customers who take advantage of these services will have access to over 1000 dropship companies which are carefully scrutinized by Salehoo.
Customers who avail of this service will be confident that whoever they contact from this list won’t be someone who is not trustworthy.
This is in contrast to other dropship retailers who don’t use services such as Salehoo. They are more vulnerable to being swindled than the average customer.
In this directory, buyers can get a wealth of details about the companies. This can include but are not limited to:
- Contact Information
- Product Range
- Good quality products
- Customer Service reviewers
- Their shipping locations
- Their preferred shipping method
For dropshipping firms, salehoo will provide suppliers for most common products and categories from fashion things like clothes and accessories to the cool gadgets and toys and even exotic items like antiques. Salehoo Vs Before Period
Although everyone is raving about dropship suppliers, this does not mean that Salehoo doesn’t have a directory for their wholesale suppliers. These suppliers are just as meticulously and heavily vetted by the company as dropship suppliers.
In fact, Salehoo’s list of vetted wholesale suppliers are greater than their dropship list. They have 8000 (8000)
Similar to dropship companies, this list can also offer you lots of the necessary details
Wholesale products from these suppliers are sold at their true wholesale value. This means there might be no additional cost that you have to pay to Salehoo. Afterall, it is the list of suppliers you purchased, not the actual products.
Salehoo offers wholesale suppliers for a variety of brands like Lego, Adidas, Sony, 3m and even Disney. With Salehoo’s list of suppliers you can rest assured that what you purchase is authentic
This list of wholesale suppliers and dropship suppliers are what comprises the Salehoo Directory. Salehoo Vs Before Period
Market Research and Market Research Labs.
Market research is a crucial aspect if someone wants to be successful in their business. In order to remain in the market, retailers must be aware of what products they must sell and at what price.
Potential retailers, or those looking to extend their business with other products, figuring out what products to market can be difficult to answer.
In the majority of cases searching for a niche to fill in the market is the most common solution. However, even then it may take trial and error to identify the right market. Salehoo’s market research and market research labs remove the need for that trial and error.
When looking for a niche, while it is human nature to search for items based on intuition, oftentimes that leads to erroneous decision making. What they should consider is unbiased and pure data.
With Salehoo monitoring around 1.6 million products found in their database This information is available to the customers, and it is their responsibility to make use of the information.
It is vital to remember that this information will depend on the location you live in and also the currency you use, so there could be slight differences here and there. However their price estimates are extremely accurate in general.
These data can be filtered in four ways in the service. These includes:
- Type of product
- Sell rate
- Average price
Perhaps you’re wondering, Salehoo dropship? Didn’t you mention that Salehoo is just a directory and therefore does not offer products? What exactly is Salehoo Dropship?
Sure, Salehoo continues to be an online directory of suppliers. Salehoo dropship doesn’t mean that salehoo has become their own retailer. Salehoo dropship basically refers to the latest tool Salehoo provides to Shopify owners.
The tool for automation basically connects Salehoo into the Shopify environment.
The days are gone when you spend your precious time looking through product catalogs of suppliers. With this tool. Shopify store owners have their lives made easier.
This tool lets them have a direct access to the previously mentioned list of Salehoo’s 1000 verified dropship companies and, just a click away, display their selected products on your shopify website or store. Naturally, the price of these items will remain at the discretion of the store owner.
This can save a lot of time that can be used to conduct market research or just for the occasional time off. Salehoo Vs Before Period
In all honesty the most interesting aspect of salehoo is their guides for training. They provide full training guides that cover a wide range of topics to be related to running an online shop.
Why is it surprising you may ask? Well it is because of how comprehensive these guides are. The guides cover how to put up your merch to various online stores, like eBay and Amazon.
They even provide guidance on how to setup your online store. Instructions on how to create a business registration, tax laws, and even guidance on how to import into different countries. They cover it all.
It is among the best bonuses the service could offer.
Customer Service and Support
Concerning things to do with business, trade, and money. It is crucial for a website to have friendly and efficient customer support.
The customer service at Salehoo is just like the one at. Well at least according to most of the online discussion about their customer service.
If you look at their hours of operation of 5:30 p.m. until 11:30 a.m. Eastern Standard Time. If you encounter any issues they can be reached via live chat or email, or via phone from Monday to Friday at around those times.
Their Facebook and Twitter pages can be used to provide customer service, if you would prefer using those avenues.
However, this doesn’t necessarily mean their service to customers is already excellent. There is always an area to improve.
One option is the possibility of extending their customer support times on the weekend to give those who only operate their online retail during the weekend the opportunity to call whenever they help is needed. Salehoo Vs Before Period
Another would be to have the customer service assist in looking for unlisted products in the event that they are not listed. Just like how Worldwide Brands, another wholesale and dropshipping directory, works.
Overall, though Salehoo’s client support and service are doing a good job however, they could improve their customer service. Of course, these improvements must be made without compromising their already satisfactory service.
The services offered by Salehoo are for a reasonable price of $67 for a 1 year access. It provides access to complete Salehoo Supplier Directory, both dropshipping and wholesale. Also included are the Market Research Labs, personal email support, as well as access to a member’s forum.
If for the first year you are satisfied with the service. You may choose to renew your service or get lifetime access at $127. This is actually the more popular option between two options.
The prices are affordable compared to other supplier directory services.
However, we can’t say that there’s no possibility that you don’t match with the way that Salehoo’s offerings are. In that case, Salehoo offers a 60-day refund guarantee. The process is as easy as sending an email to email@example.com up to 60 days from when you purchased the product.
Also new to the service is their 7 day trial that costs $1. If you’re looking to dip your toes in the service, but not dive in, you can try the trial for 7 days and have access to the wholesale database and labs for just $1.
PROS and CONS
An easy and fast method of determining if the Salehoo service is for you is to consider the advantages and disadvantages. Although it’s not a replacement for actual experience on the service, it’s essential to get an idea of the services you pay for and what the possible problems could be. Salehoo Vs Before Period
- Excellent Customer Service: Customers who have had the pleasure of getting in touch with Salehoo’s customer service have nothing bad to say to them. Salehoo’s accessible operating hours allows customers to get in touch with them whenever they’re required to. This is valuable service to anyone who is just starting on the path to online retail.
- Many Brands and Diverse: Salehoo has supplies from several brands. These include Lego, Samsung, Levi’s, Disney among others. There are items available from the most popular brands along with some specific ones.
- Suppliers You You Trust: Salehoo makes sure that they have only the top and most reliable suppliers in their directory. By undergoing a rigorous process of vetting the customers are assured that wherever they buy their items, they are able to trust. This is the case if you choose one from Salehoo’s catalog.
- Beginning Friendly Training – Salehoo offers a dazzling training section. The guides available to customers who pay comprehensive and helpful as they can get. Some of these guides were problems that frequently be discussed on their forums for community members.
- Hidden Fees = Zero: Salehoo itself is cheap and affordable costing just $67 for a year’s worth of subscription. The only thing customers have to be concerned about is fees to apply by the provider itself however that’s a matter between the buyer and the seller.
- Money-back Guaranteed Services: Salehoo assures that they will offer a satisfying service. As such, they provide 60 days of money-back guarantee to those who feel they didn’t make the right choice. This is a full reimbursement without need to ask questions.
- Low Minimum Orders Required: Salehoo’s suppliers need just low minimum orders. This is particularly beneficial for wholesale stores that don’t have a big enough stock room or those who are only testing the waters.
- Informative and thorough Market Research: Salehoo’s market research is among the best in the industry. With precise information on price, market trends, and the like it is certain that you’ve got everything you need to make a move with your decision.
- Some of the features can be difficult to use It can be difficult to use for those who are brand new to online shopping, Salehoo’s information, while useful, may be daunting to people who aren’t familiar with the process. This is especially true if the user does not know what some terms mean or what measures are used for.
- Market fees that are unavoidable: The majority of the retail on the internet today typically happens on larger sites such as Ebay and Amazon and this includes Salehoo users. Marketplace fees can be expensive and may cut out on the profit margins of the business.
- There are fewer branding opportunities It is a problem that wholesalers in general be sceptical about. Dropshipping and wholesale only allow you to sell products of other companies. As such, unless you make sure you are doing your homework you will have little chance to build your brand. The result is that most customers are using marketplaces and third-party websites to sell their goods.
- Fewer Amount of Products Compared with the Competitors: 1.6 million is not a meager amount. But for an online retailer this could be a small number. Some retailers even have more than triple that.
- None Existent Location-Based Search: The lack of location-based search for suppliers is extremely problematic and somewhat irritating at best. For online sellers this could be a huge problem since most customers would prefer a fresh and easy access to suppliers. In addition, it can be the source of bottlenecks that could cause a complete stoppage of an online store
In the end, Salehoo is a good option to begin with when you’re just finding your way around ecommerce. They provide a variety of services that are extremely useful to those who are familiar with the e-commerce process as well as for beginners. Salehoo Vs Before Period
They have a Market Research tool, while very comprehensive and robust, can be intimidating to novices. But, this is corrected by guides and training classes for free that are accessible whenever you avail of the tools.
In terms of their directories although they’ve got smaller suppliers than their competition (1000 for dropshipping and 8000 wholesalers), these suppliers are at a minimum verified by their vetting process.
Salehoo’s cheap price point is also excellent. The yearly price of $67 has plenty to offer and their lifetime access cost is also very affordable.
If you are happy with Salehoo’s service and are sure to use the services for a longer amount of time, the $127 price seems to be a less costly and more affordable option than the annual cost.
Of course this only applies if you really are serious in getting into the world of e-commerce. If not, it’s more beneficial to search for stuff yourself.
FAQs Salehoo Vs Before Period
Should I buy Salehoo?
The answer is entirely up to you.
If you’re serious about making a career out of eCommerce or want to try dropshipping as a side hustle and sell products on Salehoo, it could be a very welcome instrument to have. Salehoo’s directories and market research can help you find the proper niche for you to begin with.
However, if you are not committed to your venture, you’ll only waste your money. Creating a proper online store requires a lot of hard-work and commitment. Although there are testimonials on Salehoo’s websites that give testimonials of how beneficial Salehoo is, these individuals spent a large portion of their time in getting to the point they are at.
Does Salehoo provide a trial?
Salehoo is not offering the option of a trial period for free. They do offer a free trial period.
While Salehoo offers a pretty affordable cost and a 100% refund for unsatisfied customers It also provides a 7-day trial for the price of $1. Although it’s not completely free, but it’s still a cheap cost to try out the service.
Is Salehoo compatible with Shopify?
Absolutely, Salehoo can be integrated with Shopify and Salehoo dropshipping.
Salehoo dropshipping. The most recent service offered by Salehoo integrates Shopify. It’s not difficult to set up. Once done, you can show these items on your Shopify webpage at the touch of two buttons.
Is Salehoo a fraud?
The truth is that Salehoo is not a scam..
Salehoo is a BBB (Better Business Bureau) rating of A. This means that customers can rest assured that Salehoo will:
- Response to complaints of customers as quickly as possible
- Follow the BBB code of Advertising
- Resolve any disagreements between the company and the customers.
Salehoo also provides an unconditional money-back guarantee. Customers who are not satisfied with the service have at least 60 days to ask for a full refund of their membership.
In the next 60 days all customers who pay have unrestricted access to their supplier list, Market Research Lab, as well as their guides and training materials.
The customer service at Salehoo is an example of how reliable they are. With a committed customer service who responds promptly and quickly, Salehoo makes sure that their customers get the best service they get for their money.
Where can I get in touch with Salehoo customer service?
Salehoo’s customer service can be contactable via live chat on their website.
They can also be reached through their email at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also reach them via their twitter and facebook accounts for fast support.
There is also a toll-free number of (888) 881-8703. For US customers, they can call (213) 839-6836.
For those who reside in Canada they can try calling at +1 647 846 8912
They are available Monday to Friday from 5:15 p.m. until 1:30 a.m. Eastern Standard Time.