Shopping online has become the norm nowadays. For a large portion of consumers creating an online store may be a good source of steady income or even retirement funds. For those who own or previously owned an “real globe” store they could have a opportunity to grow their business or to keep up with the latest trends.
But, the idea of creating your own store from scratch can be quite daunting. A lot of questions can be running through your head. How much will it cost? Where do I find a source? Where do I store them?
While these are all valid questions it doesn’t mean there aren’t any solutions.
This is where services such as Salehoo are available.
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review from Online Verve’s YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Salehoo, you may still want to check out our article below.
Overview: Saleh-what Now? Salehoo Usa
Salehoo is basically an wholesale and dropshipping directory. What this means is that they give sellers a list of vetted supplies and connect them with one other in order to do business. With the help of Salehoo online store owners are able to find suppliers who will ensure a steady flow of supply and stock of the item is they are selling.
The suppliers listed on Salehoo’s list can be found across the world. From China to Australia and all the way from United States to across the ocean across the pond in the United Kingdom, if you are looking for an individual supplier there is a good chance that Salehoo has a supplier in that area. It’s not bad for a tiny firm that is based in Middle Earth.
Yes. Salehoo is a New Zealand based company. It was founded by entrepreneur two of their friends: Simon Slade and Mark Ling. Slade, who was selling items on a local online auction site, was bombarded by questions about how and where he got his suppliers and who the suppliers were. Due to these questions Slade realized the potential of online a directory for suppliers.
Together with Ling they founded Salehoo and, without their unwavering dedication, Salehoo would not be present today. As time passed, the services of Salehoo were only getting better and even became the top directories to look at dropshipping companies from around the world.
All About Dropshipping
For those who do not aware, dropshipping is a way for online sellers to sell products directly from suppliers to their customers without them touching the product.
In a way, when a customer buys from an online retailer, there will be the possibility that the store does not even get in touch with the item being sold. The item goes from the vendor directly to the purchaser.
This basically eliminates many things. For one, an online retailer does not have to maintain inventory of the items. This means that overhead costs can become less of a headache.
Dropshipping allows the business owner is able to operate his business from wherever they are, just as long as there is a laptop that is wired to the internet.
Salehoo is, first and foremost, an online directory of suppliers. Although they provide customers with information on the best places to purchase the items that they want and need, Salehoo themselves do not sell their own products. What they sell are their services.
In the context of being in business for almost 20 years it’s natural for their range of services to expand. We will examine below.
For entrepreneurs who are online, this and one other characteristic is the basis of the services offered by Salehoo. Customers who use these services have access to 1000 dropship suppliers who are carefully reviewed by Salehoo.
Customers who avail of this service will be confident that the person they call from this list will not be someone fishy.
This is in comparison with other dropship merchants who don’t have access to services such as Salehoo. They are more vulnerable to be scammed than the average customer.
In this directory, buyers can get a wealth of details about the companies. This includes but is not limited to:
- Contact Information
- Product Variety
- Good quality goods
- Customer Service reviewers
- Their shipping locations
- Their preferred method of shipment
For dropshipping businesses, salehoo is able to provide suppliers for most common categories and products, from fashion things like clothes and accessories, to cool stuff like toys and gadgets as well as exotic stuff like antiques. Salehoo Usa
While everybody is gushing about dropship suppliers, this doesn’t mean that Salehoo doesn’t provide a directory of wholesale suppliers. These suppliers are just thoroughly and rigorously checked by the company like dropship suppliers.
In fact, Salehoo’s list of wholesale suppliers vetted by Salehoo is greater than their dropship supplier list. They have eight thousand (8000)
Similar to dropship providers this list will give you a wealth of necessary information
Products from these wholesale sellers are offered at their authentic wholesale price. This means there might be no additional fee that you have to pay to Salehoo. In the end, it’s just your list of vendors that you purchased, not the products.
Salehoo offers wholesale suppliers from different products like Lego, Adidas, Sony, 3m and even Disney. With Salehoo’s list of suppliers you can be sure that the products you get are genuine producc
Both these list of wholesale suppliers and dropship suppliers comprise this directory. Salehoo Directory. Salehoo Usa
Market Research and Market Research Labs.
Market research is an important aspect if someone wants to succeed in running a business. In order to remain in the market, retailers must know what they should sell and how much.
For potential retailers or for those who are looking to expand their business using different products, searching for what to sell can also be a challenge.
For the most part, looking for a niche to fill in the market is usually the answer. However, even then, it might take trial and error in order to discover this particular niche. Salehoo’s market and market research labs eliminates the need for that trial and trial and.
In looking for a niche it is human nature to look for products that appeal to our instincts and often results in wrong decisions. What you should be looking at is pure and unbiased data.
With Salehoo monitoring around 1.6 million products in their directory, this data is entirely accessible to their customers. It is up to them to use the information.
It is vital to remember: this information will always depend on the location you live in and also the currency you use, so there could be slight differences here and there. But their estimates of price have been very accurate in general.
This data can be filtering in four different ways through the service. This includes:
- Type of product
- Sell rate
- Average cost
You might be asking, Salehoo dropship? Didn’t you know that Salehoo is just a directory and therefore doesn’t sell anything? So what exactly is Salehoo Dropship?
Sure, Salehoo is still an online supplier directory. Salehoo dropship does not mean that salehoo is now their own retailer. Salehoo dropship is the new tool that Salehoo offers to shopify owners.
This tool automates the process of integrating Salehoo to the Shopify environment.
The days are gone when you use your valuable time looking through catalogues of products from suppliers. With this software. Shopify store owners will have their lives made simpler.
This tool lets them get access to the previously mentioned list of Salehoo’s 1000 vetted dropship providers and, just a click away to display their products on your Shopify website or store. However, of course the price of these products will still be determined by the store owner.
This can save a lot of time, which can then be used for market research or even just to take time off. Salehoo Usa
In all honesty the most intriguing thing about salehoo are their guides for training. They provide full training guides that have a lot to be related to managing an online store.
Why is it surprising you ask? Well it is because of how extensive these guides are. These guides include on how to post your merchandise to several online stores such as eBay and Amazon.
They even offer guides on how to set up your online store. Guides like on how to register your business, tax laws, as well as guides on how you can import your products to different countries, they have it all covered.
This is one of the greatest bonuses the service could offer.
Customer Support and Service
When it comes to things to do with business, trade, and money. It is important that a website has friendly and efficient customer support.
Customer service at Salehoo is exactly like that. Well at least according to most of the online discussion about their customer service.
Based on their operational hours of 5:45 p.m. until the time of 1:30 a.m. Eastern Standard Time. Should any problems arise they can be reached via live chat, email, or even via phone from Monday to Friday around these times.
Their Twitter and Facebook pages can be used to provide customer service if you’d rather to use these channels.
But, it doesn’t suggest that the customer experience is already perfect. There’s always room to improve.
One such thing could be expanding their customers’ support times on the weekend to give those who only operate their online retail during that time the chance to contact them whenever assistance is required. Salehoo Usa
Another possibility is to offer customer service help in looking for unlisted products should they be unlisted. Like Worldwide Brands, another wholesale and dropshipping directory.
Overall, though Salehoo’s client service and support are already doing a good job but they are able to improve their services. Of course, these changes are not to be done at the expense of their already satisfactory service.
Salehoo’s services are offered for a reasonable price of $67 for a 1 year subscription. It provides access to entire Salehoo Supplier Directory, both wholesale and dropshipping. It also includes the aforementioned Market Research Labs, personal email support and access to a member’s forum.
If for the first year you are content about the services. You may choose to renew your subscription or purchase Lifetime access for $127. This is actually the more popular choice between two options.
These prices are a bargain compared to other supplier directory services.
We can’t say that there’s no chance for you to not match with the way that Salehoo’s offerings are. In that case, Salehoo offers a 60-day money back assurance. It’s as simple as sending an email to email@example.com up to 60 days after you bought the service.
Also new to their service is their 7 day trial for $1. If you’re just looking to dip your toes in the service, but not dive into the deep end, you can take a look at the trial for 7 days and have access to the wholesale catalog and labs for $1.
PROS and CONS
A quick and easy method of determining whether the Salehoo service is right for you is to look at the pros and cons. While it is not a substitute for real experiences with the service, it is still important to get a heads-up of the services you pay for and what the possible problems are. Salehoo Usa
- Excellent Customer Service: Customers who have been contact with Salehoo’s customer service seem to have nothing negative to say to them. The availability of the company’s customer service allows customers to contact them at any time they need to. This is an important service for those who are just beginning with online shopping.
- Multiple Brands and Diverse Brands: Salehoo has supplies from several brands. These include Lego, Samsung, Levi’s, Disney among others. You can purchase items from the most popular brands as well as some more special ones.
- Suppliers You can Trust: Salehoo makes sure that they have the best and most trusted suppliers in their database. Through their rigorous vetting process the customers are assured that whatever they purchase from their supplies can be trusted. This is the case if you choose one from Salehoo’s directory.
- Beginning Friendly Training – Salehoo has a fantastic training section. The guides they have available for paying customers are as extensive and useful as they can be. Certain of these guides dealt with problems that frequently appear on their forums for community members.
- Hidden Fees = No: Salehoo itself is cheap and affordable costing just $67 for a year’s worth of subscription. The only thing that customers need to be concerned about is the fees for application by the provider itself and that’s the responsibility of the customer and the supplier.
- Money-back Guaranteed Service Salehoo promises to offer a satisfying service. Therefore, they offer a 60-day money back guarantee in the event that you feel they made the right choice. This is a full reimbursement with no need to ask questions.
- Low Minimum Orders Required: Salehoo’s suppliers need only minimal minimum orders. This is particularly beneficial for wholesale shops that don’t have a big enough inventory or who are just trying out the waters.
- Informative and Comprehensive Market Research Saleshoo’s market research is among the best available. With accurate information from the market, prices, and the like it is certain that you’ve got all the information you need to make a move in your choice.
- Can Be Difficult to Use If you are not familiar with online retailing the information provided by Salehoo, although useful, may be intimidating to certain. This is particularly true in the event that the buyer does not know what some terms mean and what some measures are used for.
- Market fees that are unavoidable: The majority of the retail on the internet today typically happens on larger marketplaces like Ebay and Amazon and that includes Salehoo users. The fees charged by these marketplaces can be expensive and may reduce profit margins of the business.
- Less Branding Opportunities It is a problem that wholesalers with a majority of wholesalers face a problem with. Dropshipping and wholesaling only permit you to market the products of other people. Therefore, unless make sure you are doing your homework it is very unlikely to build your brand. It is the reason that most consumers are making use of third-party marketplaces and sites to sell their goods.
- Less Products in comparison to Competition: 1.6 million is not an insignificant number. But for an online supplier this could be a bit too small of a number. Some stores even triple that.
- None Existent Location-Based Search The absence of a location-based search to locate suppliers is questionable and mildly irritating at the very best. For online stores, this can be a huge problem as the majority of customers want fresh and easy access to the suppliers. Furthermore, this can be the bottleneck that can stop a whole operation of an online shop
All in all, Salehoo is a good service to start with if you are just beginning to learn about e-commerce. They have a wide range of things that can be very useful for those who are already familiar with the e-commerce process and for people who are just beginning. Salehoo Usa
They have a Market Research tool, while extremely robust and comprehensive but can be a bit intimidating to newcomers. But, this is addressed with the help of guides and training classes for free which are offered when you use the tools.
For their directories, while they have fewer suppliers than the competition (1000 for dropshipping and 8000 wholesalers) These suppliers are at a minimum trusted through their vetting process.
The salehoo price is also very good. The yearly price of $67 is a lot to offer and their lifetime access price is also very affordable.
If you’re satisfied with Salehoo’s services and are certain to continue using the service for a long period of time, then the $127 cost would seem a cheaper and more affordable option than the yearly cost.
This is of course only applicable if you really are serious in diving into online shopping. In other cases, it’s more beneficial to search for stuff yourself.
FAQs Salehoo Usa
Should I buy Salehoo?
The decision is completely dependent on you.
If you’re interested in seeking a job in eCommerce or are interested in trying dropshipping for a side hustle using Salehoo’s services, then they can be a very welcome tool for you to have. The directories and market research of Salehoo can help you find the right niche to begin with.
However, if you are not serious about your business, then you’ll only waste your money. The process of creating a professional online store takes lots of effort and dedication. There are plenty of testimonies on Salehoo’s website that provide testimonials of how beneficial Salehoo is, these people spent a large portion of their time to reaching where they are now.
Does Salehoo provide a trial?
Salehoo is not offering an opportunity to try their service for free. They offer a trial for a low cost period.
Although Salehoo offers a pretty affordable price , and offers a complete refund to customers who are not satisfied and offers seven-day trial options for the cost of just $1. This may not be entirely free, but it’s nevertheless a reasonable cost to try out the service.
Does Salehoo Compatible with Shopify?
It is true that Salehoo works with Shopify using Salehoo dropshipping.
Salehoo dropshipping. The newest service offered by Salehoo integrates Shopify. It’s not difficult to set up. Once it is done, you are able to display these products in your Shopify website with the press of several buttons.
Is Salehoo a scam?
Yes, Salehoo is not a scam.
Salehoo has a BBB (Better Business Bureau) rating of A. With this, customers can rest sure they will be able to trust that Salehoo will:
- Response to complaints of customers as quickly as you can
- Follow the BBB code of Advertising
- Resolve any disagreements between the company and customers.
Salehoo also offers an unconditional money-back guarantee. If customers aren’t satisfied with the service have at least 60 days to apply for the full amount for their subscription.
Within these 60 days the customers that pay for their services have unrestricted access to the supplier database, Market Research Lab, along with their guides and training materials.
Customer service from Salehoo is an example of how reliable they are. With a committed customer service that responds quickly and promptly and ensures that their customers get the best service they get for their money.
Where can I contact Salehoo Customer Service?
The customer service of Salehoo is reached via live chat on their website.
They can also be reached through their email at firstname.lastname@example.org. They can also be reached through their Facebook and Twitter accounts to get fast assistance.
They also have a toll-free number of (888) 881-8703. For US customers they can try calling (213) 839-6836.
If you are a customer in Canada they may try calling through +1 647 846 8912
They are open Monday through Friday from 5:15 p.m. until 11:30 a.m. Eastern Standard Time.