Online shopping has become the norm these days. For a lot of people who own an online store, it could be a great source of income that is steady or even retirement funds. For those who have or had an “real globe” store they could have a chance to expand their business or to get in with the times.
However, the thought of putting up your own store from scratch can be quite daunting. A lot of questions can run in your mind. How much will it cost? Where do I find a source? Where do I keep them?
Although they are all valid questions it doesn’t mean there aren’t any solutions.
That’s where services like Salehoo are available.
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review from Online Verve’s YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Salehoo.
Overview: Saleh-what Now? Salehoo Uk
Salehoo is an online dropshipping and wholesale directory. What this means is that they give sellers a list of approved products and connect them with one other in order to do business. With the assistance of Salehoo online store owners can locate suppliers that provide them with a constant supply of whatever item it is they’re selling.
The suppliers listed on Salehoo’s list is available all over the world. From China to Australia, across the United States to across the Atlantic across the pond in the United Kingdom, if you are in search of an individual supplier there is a good chance that Salehoo has a supplier there. This is a good result for a small company located in Middle Earth.
Yes. Salehoo is a New Zealand based company. It was started by two entrepreneur two of their friends: Simon Slade and Mark Ling. Slade, who was selling stuff on a local online auction site, was bombarded by inquiries about where he found his suppliers and who his suppliers were. Because of these inquiries, he saw the increasing possibility of having an online directory of suppliers.
Together with Ling they founded Salehoo and without their continuous commitment, Salehoo would not be here today. With time, Salehoo’s offerings have only improved, even becoming one of the best directory for looking at dropshipping suppliers from around the globe.
All About Dropshipping
For those not in the in the dropshipping is a method for online retailers to offer items directly from suppliers to their customers without having to touch the product.
When the customer purchases from an online retailer, there will be the possibility that the retailer does not come into contact with the item being sold. The item goes from the seller to the buyer in a direct manner.
This generally does away with many aspects. One of them is that an online retailer doesn’t need to keep inventory of their products. That means overhead expenses can be less of a hassle.
With dropshipping, the owner of the business can run his store whenever or wherever they want, so long as they have a laptop and it is wired to the internet.
Salehoo is first and foremost an online supplier directory. While they tell customers about the best places to purchase the items they desire and require, Salehoo themselves do not sell their own products. What they offer are their services.
In the context of being operating for more than 20 years It is natural for their range of services to expand. We will be discussing below.
For online entrepreneurs This and another feature is the meat of the services offered by Salehoo. Customers who use these services will have access to over 1000 dropship companies that are carefully vetted by Salehoo.
Customers who avail of this service can be sure that whoever they contact from this list won’t be someone fishy.
This is in comparison to other dropship retailers who don’t have access to services such as Salehoo. They are more susceptible to be scammed than the typical customer.
In this directory, consumers can find a lot of information about the suppliers. This includes but is not only:
- Contact Information
- Product Range
- Quality goods
- Customer Service reviewers
- Their Delivery Locations
- Their preferred shipping method
For dropshipping businesses, salehoo is able to offer suppliers for the most popular products and categories from fashion things like clothes and accessories to the cool gadgets and toys as well as exotic stuff like antiques. Salehoo Uk
Everyone is talking about dropship companies, it does not mean that Salehoo does not provide a directory of wholesale suppliers. These suppliers are just thoroughly and rigorously vetted by the company as those of the dropship ones.
In reality, Salehoo’s list of wholesale suppliers vetted by Salehoo is greater than their list of dropship suppliers. They are ranked at eight thousand (8000)
Like the dropship providers the list of dropship suppliers can give you a wealth of information you need to know.
Wholesale products from these suppliers come at their genuine wholesale value. That means that there is no additional fees you must pay to Salehoo. In the end, it’s just that list of providers you have paid for, not the items.
Salehoo offers wholesale suppliers for a variety of brands like Lego, Adidas, Sony, 3m and even Disney. With the list of suppliers on Salehoo’s website, you can be sure that the products you purchase is authentic
Both these list of dropship and wholesale suppliers make up this directory. Salehoo Directory. Salehoo Uk
Market Research and Market Research Labs.
Market research is a crucial element if one wants to be successful in their business. In order to remain in the market, retailers must be aware of the products they should offer and how much.
For prospective retailers or those who are looking to expand their business by offering different products, searching for what products to market can be challenging to determine.
For the most part, looking for an area of interest to fill the market is the most common solution. But, even so, it might take trial and error to identify the right niche. Salehoo’s market research and market research labs remove the need for trial and error.
When looking for a specific niche, it is human nature to seek out products that appeal to our instincts and often results in erroneous decision making. What people should look at is unbiased and pure data.
With Salehoo monitoring around 1.6 million products in their directory This information is available to the customers, and it is up to them to use this information.
It is crucial to keep in mind: this information will always depend on where you are as well as your currency , therefore there may be slight differences here and there. But their estimates of price are extremely accurate overall.
These data can be filtered in four ways in the service. These includes:
- Type of product
- Sell rate
- Average price
Perhaps you’re wondering, Salehoo dropship? Didn’t you know that Salehoo is just an online directory, and does not offer products? What exactly is Salehoo Dropship?
Sure, Salehoo continues to be an online directory of suppliers. Salehoo dropship doesn’t mean that salehoo is now their own retailer. Salehoo dropship basically refers to the brand new tool Salehoo has for shopify owners.
This tool automates the process of integrating Salehoo to the Shopify platform.
Gone are the days where you use your valuable time scouring through product catalogs of suppliers. With this tool. Shopify store owners will have their lives made simpler.
This tool allows them to get access to the list of Salehoo’s 1,000 vetted dropship companies and, just a click away to display their products on your shopify website or store. However, of course the cost of these items will be at the discretion of the owner of the store.
This saves a lot of time, which can then be used for market research or even just for free time. Salehoo Uk
To be honest the most intriguing aspect of salehoo is their guides for training. They have full guides to training that have a lot to deal with running an online shop.
What is so surprising about it, you may ask? This is because of the depth of these guides. The guides cover how to put up your merch to several online stores such as eBay and Amazon.
They even provide guidance on how to setup your online store. Instructions on how to establish your business, how to comply with tax laws, as well as guides on how you can import your products to different countries, they cover it all.
It is among the best benefits that the service can offer.
Customer Support and Service
When it comes to things to do with commerce, business, or money. It is essential for a website to have an efficient and responsive customer service.
The customer support at Salehoo is exactly like the one at. Well at least according to the majority of online discussions about their customer support.
Based on their operational hours of 5:45 p.m. to the time of 1:30 a.m. Eastern Standard Time. Should any problems arise you need to contact them through live chat, email, or even via phone from Monday to Friday at around those times.
Their Twitter and Facebook pages can be used to provide customer service, if you would prefer using those avenues.
But, it doesn’t necessarily mean their service to customers is flawless. There’s always a place to improve.
One such thing could be the possibility of extending their customer service times on the weekend to allow people who can only manage their online business during this time a chance to reach them at any time assistance is required. Salehoo Uk
Another possibility is to offer the customer service assist in looking for products that are not listed in the event that they are not listed. Just like how Worldwide Brands, another wholesale and dropshipping directory, works.
Overall, though Salehoo’s client support and service are doing a good job however, they could improve their services. Of course, any changes must be made without compromising the quality of their service.
Salehoo’s services are available at an affordable price of $67 per one year subscription. It provides access to complete Salehoo Supplier Directory, both dropshipping and wholesale. Also included are the Market Research Labs, personal email support, as well as access to the forum for members.
If for the first year you are satisfied you are satisfied with your service. You may choose to renew your subscription, or get Lifetime access for $127. This is by far the most popular option between two options.
The prices are affordable in comparison to other directory services.
We can’t negate the possibility that you don’t fit with how Salehoo’s services are. In that case, Salehoo offers a 60-day money-back assurance. Accessing this is as easy as sending an email to email@example.com up to 60 days from the date you bought the service.
Another feature that is new to the service is their 7 day trial for $1. If you’re looking to dip your toes in the service and not plunge into it, you can go through this trial with full access to their wholesale database and labs for just $1.
PROS and CONS
An easy and quick method to determine if the Salehoo service is for you is to examine the pros and cons. Although it’s not a replacement for actual knowledge of the service, it is nonetheless important to have an understanding of what you are paying for and what the potential issues are. Salehoo Uk
- Good Customer Service: People who have had the pleasure of getting in touch with Salehoo’s customer service seem to have nothing negative to say to them. Salehoo’s accessible operating hours allows customers to reach them whenever they require. This is a valuable benefit for anyone who is just starting in online retail.
- Diverse and Numerous Brands: Salehoo has supplies from several brands. This includes Lego, Samsung, Levi’s, Disney among others. There are items available from the most popular brands and also some specific items.
- Suppliers You Can You Trust: Salehoo makes sure that they have only the top and most trusted suppliers listed in their directory. With their stringent vetting process, customers can be sure that the place they purchase their supplies can be trusted. This is the case if you choose one from the Salehoo directory.
- Beginning Friendly Training Beginner Friendly Training Salehoo offers a dazzling training space. The guides they have available for paying customers are as extensive and useful as they can get. Certain of these guides dealt with problems that frequently appear on their forums for community members.
- Hidden Fees = None: Salehoo itself is cheap and affordable costing just $67 for a year’s subscription. The only thing customers have to worry about are the fees for application that the company itself charges and that’s the responsibility of the customer and the supplier.
- Money-back Guaranteed Service: Salehoo guarantees that they provide a satisfactory service. As such, they provide a 60-day money back guarantee to those who feel they made the right choice. This is a full refund, no questions asked.
- Low Minimum Orders Required The suppliers of Salehoo need only minimal minimum orders. This is especially great for wholesale stores that don’t have enough stock room or those who are just testing out the waters.
- Informative and Comprehensive Market Research Market research by Salehoo is among the best available. With accurate information from the market, prices and more You can be sure that you’ve got all the information you need to make a move in your choice.
- Some of the features can be difficult to use If you are new to online retailing the information provided by Salehoo, although very helpful can be very intimidating to some. This is particularly true in the event that the buyer does not understand what certain terms mean and what some measures are used for.
- Unavoidable Marketplace Fees: Most of the retail on the internet today typically happens on larger marketplaces like Ebay and Amazon as well as Salehoo users. The fees charged by these marketplaces are costly and could reduce profits margins.
- There are fewer branding opportunities It is a problem that wholesalers in general be sceptical about. Wholesaling and dropshipping only allows you to market the products of others. In other words, unless you do your due diligence you will have little chance for your brand to grow. This results in most customers making use of third-party marketplaces and sites to market their products.
- More Products, but fewer compared to the competition: 1.6 million is not a meager number. But for an online retailer this could be a bit too small of a number. Some retailers even have more than that.
- None Existent Location-Based Search The absence of a location-based search for suppliers is extremely inconvenient and a bit annoying at best. For online sellers this could be a major pain since most customers would prefer a fresh and easy access to suppliers. In addition, it can be the source of bottlenecks that could stop a whole operation of an online shop
In the end, Salehoo is a good service to start with if you are just getting started with e-commerce. They offer a lot of services that are extremely useful to those who are already accustomed to online shopping, and also for those who are new to the field. Salehoo Uk
They have a Market Research tool, while highly comprehensive and robust, can be intimidating to newcomers. But, this is addressed with the help of guides and training classes for free which are offered at any time you utilize the services.
As for their directories, while they have fewer suppliers than the competition (1000 for dropshipping and 8000 for wholesalers) These suppliers are at a minimum verified by their vetting process.
The low cost of Salehoo is also excellent. The annual cost of $67 has plenty to offer and their lifetime access price is also quite affordable.
If you’re satisfied with the services of Salehoo and will likely to utilize the services for a longer amount of time, then the price of $127 seems to be a less costly and better option than paying the annual cost.
Of course , this is only true when you’re serious in getting into e-commerce. If not, it’s more beneficial to search for stuff yourself.
FAQs Salehoo Uk
Do I need to buy Salehoo?
The answer is entirely up to you.
If you’re interested in pursuing a career in eCommerce or want to try droppingshipping as a side business and sell products on Salehoo, it could be a wonderful instrument to have. The directories and market research of Salehoo will help you identify the perfect niche to start with.
But, if you’re not committed to your business, then you’ll just be wasting your money. The process of creating a professional online store takes a lot of hard-work and dedication. There are plenty of testimonies on Salehoo’s pages that offer reviews of the benefits Salehoo is, the people spent a large portion of their time and energy to get where they are now.
Does Salehoo offer a free trial?
Salehoo does not have the option of a trial period for free. They do offer a free trial period.
While Salehoo provides a reasonable cost and a 100% refund to customers who are not satisfied, it also offers seven days of trial at the price of $1. It may not be completely free, but it is nevertheless a reasonable price to pay for trying out the service.
Are Salehoo compatible with Shopify?
Absolutely, Salehoo works with Shopify using Salehoo dropshipping.
Salehoo dropshipping, the newest service offered by Salehoo has Shopify integration. It is not that difficult to set up. Once it is done, you are able to showcase these items on your Shopify website with the press of two buttons.
Is Salehoo a fraud?
Yes, Salehoo is not a scam..
Salehoo has a BBB (Better Business Bureau) rating of A. Customers can rest confident that Salehoo will:
- Response to complaints of customers as quickly as is possible
- Follow the BBB code of advertising
- Any disagreements that arise between the business and its customers
Salehoo also provides a money back guarantee. If customers aren’t satisfied with the service have at minimum 60 days to request for the full amount or a full refund of the membership.
In the next 60 days all customers who pay are granted unlimited access to Salehoo’s supplier directory, Market Research Lab, and their guides and training materials.
Salehoo’s customer service is also an indication of how trustworthy they are. With a dedicated customer service who replies fast and timely and ensures that their customers receive what they get for their money.
Where can I contact Salehoo Customer Service?
Salehoo’s customer service can be contactable via live chat on their website.
They can also be reached through their email at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also contact them from their facebook and twitter accounts to get fast assistance.
There is also a toll-free number at (888) 881-8703. For US customers, make an attempt to call (213) 839-6836.
If you are a customer in Canada they may try calling via +1 647-846 8912
They are open Monday through Friday between 5:30 p.m. until 11:30 a.m. Eastern Standard Time.