Shopping online is the norm nowadays. For many, building an online store can be a source of income that is steady or even just retirement money. If you own or previously owned a “real world” store, this could be their chance to expand their business or to keep up with the current trends.
However, the thought of creating an entire store from scratch could be quite daunting. There are many questions that run in your mind. How much will it cost? Where do I find a source? Where can I store them?
While these are all valid questions, this does not mean there aren’t any alternative solutions.
That’s where services like Salehoo come in.
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review from Online Verve’s YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Salehoo.
Overview: Saleh-what Now? Salehoo Toward Amazon Fba
Salehoo is basically a wholesale and dropshipping directory. This means that they provide sellers a list of approved products and connect them with one other in order to do business. With the help of Salehoo the owners of online stores are able to find suppliers who will provide them with a constant supply of goods and stocks of the item is they’re selling.
The suppliers listed on Salehoo’s list is available all over the world. All the way from China to Australia, from the United States to across the pond across the pond in the United Kingdom, if you are looking for some kind of supplier in a particular location, chances are Salehoo has a supplier in that area. This is a good result for a small firm from Middle Earth.
Yes. Salehoo is an New Zealand based company. It was started by two entrepreneur partners: Simon Slade and Mark Ling. Slade who was selling stuff on a local online auction site was bombarded with questions as to how and where he found his suppliers and who his suppliers were. Because of these inquiries, he realized the growing potential of online a directory for suppliers.
Together with Ling they co-founded Salehoo and, without their unwavering dedication, Salehoo would not be here today. As time passed, the services of Salehoo were only getting better and even became the top directories to look at dropshipping companies from around the world.
All About Dropshipping
For those not in the know, dropshipping is a method for online sellers to sell products to customers from the suppliers, without them touching the product.
In a way, when the customer purchases at an online store, there will be the possibility that the store does not even have contact with the product being sold. The item is shipped from the supplier to the buyer directly.
This basically does away with many aspects. One of them is that an online retailer does not need to keep inventory of their products. So, overhead costs be reduced to a minimum.
Dropshipping allows the owner of the business can run his shop whenever and wherever they want, in the event that there’s a laptop and it is wired to the internet.
Salehoo is primarily an online directory of suppliers. While they inform customers of where they can purchase the goods that they need and want, Salehoo themselves do not sell their own products. What they sell are their services.
In the context of being operating for more than 20 years now It is only natural for their range of services to increase. A few of them we will discuss below.
For online entrepreneurs This and another aspect is the core of the services offered by Salehoo. Customers who use these services are given access to a variety of dropship providers that are carefully vetted by Salehoo.
Anyone who uses this service will be confident that the person they call from this list will not be someone who is not trustworthy.
This is in comparison to other dropship companies that don’t have access to services such as Salehoo. They are more vulnerable to being scammed than the average customer.
Through this directory, customers can get a wealth of information about the suppliers. This includes but is not restricted to:
- Contact Information
- Product Range
- Quality goods
- Reviewers of Customer Service
- Their Delivery Locations
- Their preferred method of shipping
For dropshipping firms, salehoo will provide suppliers for most common products and categories from fashion stuff like clothes and accessories to the more cool gadgets and toys and also exotic goods like antiques. Salehoo Toward Amazon Fba
Although everyone is raving about dropship providers, it doesn’t mean that Salehoo does not have a directory for their wholesale suppliers. These suppliers are just as meticulously and heavily checked by the company like dropship suppliers.
In actuality, the list of Salehoo’s of vetted wholesale suppliers are more than that of their dropship supplier list. They number eight thousand (8000)
Like the dropship suppliers, this list can also provide you with a lot of necessary information
The products of these wholesale suppliers are sold at their true wholesale value. That means that there is no additional fees you have to pay to Salehoo. In the end, it’s just that list of providers you have paid for, not the actual products.
Salehoo offers wholesalers from a variety of products including Lego, Adidas, Sony, 3m and even Disney. With the suppliers listed on Salehoo’s list, you can rest assured that what you get are genuine producc
This list of wholesalers and dropshippers comprise this directory. Salehoo Directory. Salehoo Toward Amazon Fba
Market Research and Market Research Labs.
Market research is an essential aspect if someone wants to run a successful business. To remain in the game, retailers need to be aware of the products they should offer and how much.
For potential retailers or for those seeking to expand their business using other products, looking for what to sell can also be difficult to answer.
Most of the time, looking for a niche to fill in the market is the most common way to go. However, even then, it might take trial and error in order to discover the right niche. Salehoo’s market research and market research labs eliminates the need for that trial and error.
In looking for a specific niche, it is natural to search for items based on intuition which often leads to erroneous decision making. What people should look at is unbiased and pure data.
With Salehoo monitoring around 1.6 million items in their directory, this data is entirely accessible to customers and it is up to them to make use of this information.
It is crucial to keep in mind that this information will depend on your location and also the currency you use, so there could be slight differences here and there. But their estimates of price have been very accurate in general.
These data can be filtered in four ways in the service. These include:
- Product type
- Sell rate
- Average price
Perhaps you’re wondering, Salehoo dropship? Didn’t you mention that Salehoo is just a directory and therefore doesn’t sell anything? So what exactly is Salehoo Dropship?
Yes, Salehoo remains an on-line directory of suppliers. Salehoo dropship does not mean that salehoo is now their own retailer. Salehoo dropship is the latest tool Salehoo offers to shopify owners.
This tool automates the process of integrating Salehoo into the Shopify system..
Gone are the days where you squander your time, poring over the catalogs of your suppliers’ products. With this tool. Shopify store owners will have their lives made simpler.
This tool allows them to get access to the previously mentioned list of Salehoo’s 1000 verified dropship providers and, just a click away and display their chosen products on your shopify website or store. Naturally, the pricing of these products will still remain at the discretion of the store owner.
This will save time which can be utilized to conduct market research or simply for some time off. Salehoo Toward Amazon Fba
In all honesty the most interesting feature of salehoo is their guides to training. They offer full-length training guides which have lots to be related to running an online shop.
Why is it surprising you might ask? Well it is because of the depth of these guides. These guides provide instructions on how to put up your merchandise to various online stores, like eBay and Amazon.
They even provide guidance on how to setup your online store. Instructions on how to establish your business, how to comply with tax laws, and even guides on how to import to various countries. They provide everything you need.
This is one of the greatest advantages that a service can provide.
Customer Service and Support
Concerning issues involving business, trade, and money. It is crucial for a website to have responsive and helpful customer service.
The customer support at Salehoo is similar to that. At least, according to the majority of online discussions about their customer service.
If you look at their hours of operation of 5:30 p.m. until 1:30 a.m. Eastern Standard Time. If there are any issues they can be reached through live chat, email, or even by phone between Monday and Friday around these times.
Their Twitter and Facebook pages can be used to contact customer service if you prefer using those avenues.
However, this doesn’t necessarily mean their service to customers is already excellent. There is always an area that can be improved.
One such thing could be to extend their customer service hours during the weekend to give those who only run their online store during that time the chance to reach them at any time assistance is needed. Salehoo Toward Amazon Fba
Another option is to provide the customer service assist in looking for items that aren’t listed, should they be unlisted. Just like how Worldwide Brands, another wholesale and dropshipping directory, works.
Overall, although Salehoo’s customer support and service are performing well but they are able to enhance their service. Of course, these improvements should be done without sacrificing their excellent service.
Salehoo’s services are offered for a reasonable price of $67 for a 1 year subscription. It provides access to entire Salehoo Supplier Directory, both dropshipping and wholesale. Additionally, it includes the Market Research Labs, personal email support and access to a member’s forum.
If after the first year you are happy with the service. You can either renew your subscription or get life-long access to the service for just $127. This is actually the more popular option between the two.
These prices are cheap when compared with other directory of suppliers services.
We can’t deny that there is a possibility that you won’t match with the way that Salehoo’s offerings are. To address this, Salehoo offers a 60-day money back assurance. It’s as simple simply as sending an email firstname.lastname@example.org up to 60 days after you purchased the product.
Another feature that is new to their service is their seven day trial, which costs just $1. If you’re looking to dip your toes in the service, but not dive into the deep end, you can take a look at the trial for 7 days and have access to the wholesale database and labs for just $1.
PROS and CONS
An easy and fast method of determining if the Salehoo service is for you is to examine the pros and cons. Although it’s not an alternative to actual experiences with the product, it is still important to get an idea of what you are paying for and what the possible problems could be. Salehoo Toward Amazon Fba
- Good Customer Service: Those who have experienced getting to Salehoo’s Customer service seem to have nothing bad to say about them. The availability of the company’s customer service allows customers to reach them whenever they require. This is valuable service to anyone just starting out on the path to online retail.
- Diverse and Numerous Brands: Salehoo has supplies from many brands. This includes Lego, Samsung, Levi’s, Disney among others. You can get items from the most popular brands along with some special items.
- Suppliers You Can You Trust: Salehoo makes sure that they have only the top and most trusted suppliers in their database. With their stringent vetting process the customers are assured that wherever they buy their supplies can be trusted. This is the case if you choose one from Salehoo’s directory.
- Beginning Friendly Training Beginning Friendly Training Salehoo has a fantastic training space. The guides they offer for paying customers are as comprehensive and helpful as they could be. Some of these guides were issues that were frequently appear on their forums for community members.
- Hidden Fees = No: Salehoo itself is cheap and affordable costing just $67 for a full year’s subscription. The only thing users have to worry about is the application fee from the supplier themselves, but that’s between the customer and the supplier.
- Money-back Guaranteed Service Salehoo guarantees that they provide a quality service. Therefore, they offer a 60-day money back guarantee to those who feel they made the right choice. This is a full reimbursement, no questions asked.
- Low Minimum Orders Required Suppliers of Salehoo require just low minimum orders. This is especially great for wholesale stores that don’t have enough inventory space or who are just trying out the waters.
- Informative and thorough Market Research: Salehoo’s market research is among the top in the industry. With accurate information from prices, market trends and more, you are sure that you’ve got all the information you need to make a move with your choice.
- Some of the features can be difficult to use It can be difficult to use for those who are brand new to online shopping, Salehoo’s information, while very helpful can be very difficult for people who aren’t familiar with the process. This is especially true in the event that the buyer does not know what some terms mean or what metrics mean.
- Unavoidable Marketplace Fees of the retail on the internet today usually happens in the bigger websites like Ebay and Amazon as well as Salehoo users. The fees charged by these marketplaces can be costly and reduce profit margins of the business.
- There are fewer branding opportunities Branding Opportunities: This is something wholesalers in general face a problem with. Dropshipping and wholesaling only permit you to sell products of other people. In other words, unless you make sure you are doing your homework you will have little chance for your brand to grow. The result is that most customers are using marketplaces and third-party websites to sell their products.
- Less Products in comparison to the Competitors: 1.6 million is not an unimportant amount. For online retailers this could be a bit too small of a number. Some stores even triple the number of customers.
- No existing location-based search is available The absence of a location-based search for suppliers is extremely problematic and somewhat irritating at the very best. For online stores, this can be a significant issue as the majority of customers want new and quick access to the suppliers. Additionally, it could be the source of bottlenecks that could cause a complete stoppage of an online shop
Overall, Salehoo is a good option to begin with when you’re just beginning to learn about e-commerce. They offer a lot of services that are very useful for those who are already familiar with online shopping, as well as for beginners. Salehoo Toward Amazon Fba
Their Market Research tool, while very comprehensive and robust however, it can be intimidating for beginners. However, this can be addressed with the help of free guides and training courses which are offered when you use the tools.
In terms of their directories while they have fewer suppliers than the competition (1000 for dropshipping, and 8000 for wholesalers) These suppliers can be verified by their vetting process.
The salehoo price is also great. The annual price of $67 has a lot to offer, and their lifetime access price is also quite affordable.
If you are happy with the services of Salehoo and will likely to utilize the service for a long period of time, the $127 cost would seem a cheaper and better option than paying the yearly cost.
Of course this only applies when you’re serious in diving into the world of e-commerce. Otherwise, it would be better to Google stuff yourself.
FAQs Salehoo Toward Amazon Fba
Should I get Salehoo?
The decision is completely dependent on you.
If you’re serious about seeking a job in eCommerce or want to try dropshipping for a side hustle, then Salehoo’s services can be a wonderful tool for you to have. Salehoo’s directories and market research can help you find the perfect niche to begin.
However, if you are not committed to your business, then you’ll only waste your money. The process of creating a professional online store takes an enormous amount of work and commitment. Although there are testimonials on Salehoo’s websites that give testimonials of how beneficial Salehoo is, these people also dedicated a lot of their time in getting to the point they are at.
Does Salehoo offer a free trial?
Salehoo doesn’t offer a free trial period. They have a cheap trial period.
While Salehoo has a fairly affordable price , and offers a complete refund for unsatisfied customers and offers seven-day trial options for the price of $1. It may not be completely free, but it is nonetheless a fair cost to try the service.
Does Salehoo in sync with Shopify?
Yes, Salehoo works with Shopify with Salehoo dropshipping.
Salehoo Dropshipping is the latest service provided by Salehoo has Shopify integration. It’s not difficult to set-up. Once it is done, you are able to display these products in your Shopify webpage at the touch of several buttons.
Is Salehoo an online scam?
Yes, Salehoo is not a scam..
Salehoo is an BBB (Better Business Bureau) rating of A. With this, customers can be assured they will be able to trust that Salehoo will:
- Answer customers complaints as fast as is possible
- Follow the BBB code of advertising
- Any disagreements that arise between the business and its customers.
Salehoo also offers a money back guarantee. Customers who are not satisfied with the service have at minimum 60 days to request for an entire refund for their subscription.
Within these 60 days, any paying customer are granted unlimited access to their supplier list, Market Research Lab, and their guides and training materials.
The customer service at Salehoo is an example of how reliable they are. With a committed customer service who replies fast and timely, Salehoo makes sure that their customers get what they get for their money.
How can I reach Salehoo Customer Service?
Salehoo’s customer service can be contacted through live chat in their website.
They can also be reached through their email at email@example.com. You can also contact them from their facebook and twitter accounts to get fast assistance.
They also have a toll free number at (888) 881-8703. For US customers, they can make an attempt to call (213) 839-6836.
For customers located in Canada they may try calling via +1 647-846 8912
They are open Monday through Friday from 5:15 p.m. until 1:30 a.m. Eastern Standard Time.