Online shopping has become the norm these days. For a lot of people creating an online store can be a source of steady income , or even retirement funds. For those who have or used to own a “real globe” store it could be a chance to expand their business or to keep up with the latest trends.
The thought of putting up your own store from scratch can be very intimidating. A lot of questions can be circulating in your head. How much does it cost? Where do I locate a vendor? How do I keep them?
Although these are all valid questions, it does not mean that there aren’t any alternative solutions.
This is where services like Salehoo are available.
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review from Online Verve’s YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Salehoo, you may still want to check out our article below.
Overview: Saleh-what Now? Salehoo Phone Number
Salehoo is a wholesale and dropshipping directory. It means they give sellers a list of approved supplies and connect them with one other in order to do business. With the assistance of Salehoo the owners of online stores can find suppliers that will give them a steady supply of goods and stocks of item to whatever it is they are selling.
Salehoo’s list of suppliers is available all over the world. All the way from China to Australia, across the United States to across the Atlantic across the pond in the United Kingdom, if you want to find an individual supplier, chances are Salehoo has a partner there. It’s not bad for a tiny company from Middle Earth.
Yes. Salehoo is a New Zealand based company. It was created by two business partners: Simon Slade and Mark Ling. Slade, who was selling items through a local auction site, was bombarded by questions as to how and where he got his suppliers and who the suppliers were. Because of these inquiries, Slade realized the potential of providing online a directory for suppliers.
Together with Ling they co-founded Salehoo and, without their unwavering dedication, Salehoo would not be in the present. As time passed, the services of Salehoo had only gotten better and it has even become the top directories to look at dropshipping companies from around the world.
All About Dropshipping
For those who do not in the dropshipping is an option for online sellers to sell items directly from suppliers to their customers without touching the item.
In a way, when the customer purchases from an online retailer there’s the possibility that the store does not even come into contact with the item being sold. The product is delivered from the seller directly to the purchaser.
This is essentially bypasses several aspects. For one, an online retailer doesn’t have to maintain inventory of the products. This means that overhead costs can become less of a headache.
With dropshipping, the owner of the business can run his shop whenever and wherever they want, in the event that there’s a laptop that is wired with the web.
Salehoo is first and foremost an online directory of suppliers. Although they provide customers with information on the best places to purchase the items that they want and need, Salehoo themselves do not sell their own products. They sell services.
Since they’ve been operating for more than 20 years now, it is natural for their range of services to expand. We will discuss below.
For online entrepreneurs This and another feature is the meat of the services provided by Salehoo. Customers who take advantage of these services are given access to over 1000 dropship companies that are carefully vetted by Salehoo.
Customers who avail of this service will be confident that the person they call from this list will not be someone fishy.
This is in comparison to other dropship companies that don’t use services such as Salehoo. They are more prone to being swindled than the average customer.
Through this directory, customers can get a wealth of information on the suppliers. This can include but are not only:
- Contact Information
- Product Range
- Quality goods
- Customer Service reviewers
- Their Shipping Locations
- Their preferred method of shipping
For dropshipping companies, salehoo can supply suppliers for the majority of products and categories from fashion stuff like clothes and accessories to the cool stuff like toys and gadgets as well as exotic stuff like antiques. Salehoo Phone Number
Everyone is talking about dropship companies, it isn’t a reason to assume that Salehoo does not have a directory for their wholesale suppliers. These suppliers are just as meticulously and heavily scrutinized by the company as those of the dropship ones.
In reality, Salehoo’s list of wholesalers vetted is higher than their dropship list. They are ranked at 8000 (8000)
Like the dropship companies, this list can also give you a wealth of information you need to know.
Wholesale products from these suppliers are sold at their true wholesale value. That means that there is no additional fees you are required to pay Salehoo. It’s that list of providers you paid for, and not the products.
Salehoo has wholesale suppliers for a variety of brands including Lego, Adidas, Sony, 3m and even Disney. With the list of suppliers on Salehoo’s website, you can be sure that the products you get are genuine producc
This list of wholesalers and dropshippers make up Salehoo Directory. Salehoo Directory. Salehoo Phone Number
Market Research and Market Research Labs.
Market research is an essential element if one wants to succeed in running a business. To remain competitive, a retailer must be aware of what products they must sell and for how much.
For potential retailers or for those looking to expand their business by offering other products, figuring out what to sell can also be a challenge.
For the most part, looking for a niche to fill in the market is usually the solution. But, even so it may take trial and error in order to discover this specific niche. Salehoo’s market research and research labs eliminates the need for this trial and trial and.
When looking for a niche it is normal to seek out items based on intuition which often leads to erroneous decision making. What you should be looking at is data that is objective and unfiltered.
With Salehoo tracking about 1.6 million items in their directory, this data is entirely accessible to their customers. It is their responsibility to take advantage of the information.
It is crucial to keep in mind: this information will always depend on where you are as well as the currency you use, so there could be a little discrepancies between the two. However , their price estimates are extremely accurate overall.
This data can be filtered in four ways in the service. These include:
- Type of product
- Sell rate
- Average price
You might be asking, Salehoo dropship? Didn’t you know that Salehoo is a directory and therefore does not sell things? What exactly is Salehoo Dropship?
Sure, Salehoo is still an online directory of suppliers. Salehoo dropship does not mean that salehoo is now its own retail store. Salehoo dropship is the latest tool Salehoo has for shopify owners.
The tool for automation basically connects Salehoo into the Shopify platform.
Gone are the days where you squander your time scouring through the catalogs of your suppliers’ products. This tool will make your life easier. Shopify store owners will have their lives made simpler.
This tool lets them get access to the list of Salehoo’s 1000 verified dropship companies and, with a single click and display their chosen products on your shopify website or store. Of course, the pricing of these items will be at the discretion of the store owner.
This can save a lot of time, which can then be used to conduct market research, or just for the occasional time off. Salehoo Phone Number
To be honest the most interesting aspect of salehoo is their guides to training. They offer full-length training guides which have lots to be related to managing an online store.
What is so surprising about it, you may ask? Well it is because of the depth of these guides. These guides include on how to post your merchandise to various online stores, like eBay and Amazon.
They even provide guidance on how to setup your online store. They also provide guides on how to establish your business, how to comply with tax laws, as well as guides on how to import into different countries, they cover it all.
This is one of the greatest advantages that a service can provide.
Customer Support and Service
When it comes to matters dealing with business, trade, and money. It is important for a website to have friendly and efficient customer support.
Customer service at Salehoo is similar to that. At least, according to most of the online discussion about their support for customers.
Based on their operational hours of 5:45 p.m. until 11:30 a.m. Eastern Standard Time. Should any problems arise, you can contact them via live chat or email, or by phone between Monday and Friday at around those times.
Their Facebook and Twitter pages can be used for customer service if you’d rather using those avenues.
But, it doesn’t suggest that the customer experience is already flawless. There is always an area that can be improved.
One option is to extend their customer support times on the weekend to give those who only manage their online business during this time a chance to contact them whenever assistance is needed. Salehoo Phone Number
Another possibility is to offer the customer service assist in looking for unlisted products when they’re not listed. Just like how Worldwide Brands, another wholesale and dropshipping directory, works.
Overall, although Salehoo’s customer service and support are already excellent however, they could improve their customer service. Of course, these improvements must be made without compromising their already satisfactory service.
The services offered by Salehoo are at an affordable price of $67 for one year access. This includes access to the entire Salehoo Supplier Directory, both wholesale and dropshipping. Additionally, it includes the Market Research Labs, personal email support, as well as access to a forum for members.
If after the first year you are satisfied you are satisfied with your service. You may choose to renew your subscription, or you could get Lifetime access for $127. This is by far the most well-known option of two options.
The prices are affordable compared to other supplier directory services.
However, we can’t say that there’s no chance for you to not be a good fit for the services offered by Salehoo. are. To address this, Salehoo offers a 60-day refund guarantee. It’s as simple simply as sending an email email@example.com up to 60 days from when you purchased the product.
Also new to the service is their 7 day trial, which costs just $1. If you’re looking to test the waters of the service, but not dive into the deep end, you can take a look at the trial for 7 days and have access to their wholesale database and labs for just $1.
PROS and CONS
A quick and easy method to determine if the Salehoo service is for you is to examine the pros and cons. While it is not a substitute for real experiences with the product, it is nonetheless important to have a heads-up of the services you pay for and what their potential issues are. Salehoo Phone Number
- Excellent Customer Service: Customers who have had the pleasure of getting in touch with Salehoo’s customer service seem to have nothing bad to say to them. Salehoo’s accessible operating hours allows customers to reach them whenever they require. This is a valuable benefit for anyone who is just starting on the path to online retail.
- Diverse and Numerous Brands: Salehoo has supplies from several brands. These include Lego, Samsung, Levi’s, Disney among others. You can purchase items from the most famous names and also some niche ones.
- Suppliers You Rely on: Salehoo makes sure that they only have the best and most trusted suppliers listed in their list. With their stringent vetting process they can ensure that the place they purchase their supplies can be trusted. That is if you pick one from Salehoo’s directory.
- Beginner Friendly Training Beginning Friendly Training Salehoo offers a dazzling training section. The guides they offer to customers who pay extensive and useful as they can be. A few of the guides addressed issues that were frequently be discussed on their forums for community members.
- Hidden Fees = No: Salehoo itself is cheap and reasonable, costing only $67 for a year’s worth of subscription. The only thing that customers need to worry about are the fees for application that the company itself charges however that’s a matter between the customer and the supplier.
- Money-back Guaranteed Services: Salehoo guarantees that they provide a satisfactory service. As such, they provide 60 days of money-back guarantee to those who feel they made the right choice. It’s a complete refund without need to ask questions.
- Low Required Minimum Orders The suppliers of Salehoo need just low minimum orders. This is particularly beneficial for wholesale shops that don’t have a big enough inventory space or who are just trying out the waters.
- Informative and Comprehensive Market Research Market research by Salehoo is among the best in the business. With accurate information from the market, prices and other information it is certain that you’ve got everything you need to make a move with your decision.
- Some of the features can be difficult to use If you are not familiar with online retailing Saleshoo’s data, though useful, may be intimidating to people who aren’t familiar with the process. This is especially the case if the user does not be aware of what certain terms mean or what metrics mean.
- Market fees that are unavoidable: The majority of the online shopping is done on the larger sites like Ebay and Amazon and that includes Salehoo customers. The fees charged by these marketplaces can be expensive and may reduce profits margins.
- There are fewer branding opportunities: This is something that wholesalers with a majority of wholesalers be sceptical about. Dropshipping and wholesale only allow you to sell products of other companies. In other words, unless you make sure you are doing your homework, there is little chance to build your brand. This results in most customers making use of third-party marketplaces and sites to market their products.
- Less Products in comparison with the competition: 1.6 million is not an insignificant number. For an online supplier this could be a small number. Some stores even triple the number of customers.
- There is no existing location-based search Location-based search to locate suppliers is questionable and mildly annoying at most. For online retailers, this can be a significant issue as most would want a fresh and easy access to the suppliers. In addition, it can be the bottleneck that can end the entire operation of an online store
Overall, Salehoo is a good option to begin with if you are just getting started with e-commerce. They provide a variety of features that are extremely beneficial for people who are already accustomed to the e-commerce process and for people who are just beginning. Salehoo Phone Number
They have a Market Research tool, while extremely robust and comprehensive but can be a bit intimidating to beginners. However, this could be addressed with the help of free guides and training courses which are offered when you use the tools.
As for their directories, although they’ve got fewer suppliers than the competition (1000 for dropshipping, and 8000 for wholesalers), these suppliers are at a minimum trusted through their vetting process.
The salehoo price is also excellent. The annual cost of $67 has a lot to offer, and their lifetime access price is also quite affordable.
If you’re satisfied with the services of Salehoo and are certain to continue using the services for a longer amount of time, the $127 price is a much less expensive and more affordable option than the yearly fee.
Of course , this is only true only if you are seriously interested in diving into e-commerce. In other cases, it’s better to Google stuff yourself.
FAQs Salehoo Phone Number
Do I need to buy Salehoo?
The decision is completely up to you.
If you’re serious about seeking a job in eCommerce or would like to consider dropshipping for a side hustle, then Salehoo’s services can be a great option for you to use. Directories and market research from Salehoo will help you identify the proper niche for you to begin.
But, if you’re not committed to your business, then you will only be wasting your money. Creating a proper online store requires lots of effort and dedication. While there are testimonies in Salehoo’s pages that offer testimonials of how beneficial Salehoo is, these people also dedicated a lot of their time and energy to get where they are now.
Does Salehoo offer a free trial period?
Salehoo does not have the option of a trial period for free. They offer a trial for a low cost period.
While Salehoo has a fairly affordable cost and a 100% refund for customers who aren’t satisfied, it also offers a 7-day trial for the price of $1. Although it’s not completely free, but it’s still a cheap cost to try out the product.
Does Salehoo in sync with Shopify?
Absolutely, Salehoo works with Shopify and Salehoo dropshipping.
Salehoo Dropshipping is the most recent service offered by Salehoo has Shopify integration. It’s not too difficult to set up. Once you’ve done that, you can show these items on your Shopify page with the click of just several buttons.
Is Salehoo a fraud?
No, Salehoo is not a fraud.
Salehoo has a BBB (Better Business Bureau) rating of A. With this, customers can rest assured that Salehoo will:
- Answer customers complaints as fast as possible
- Follow the BBB code of Advertising
- Resolve any disagreements between the company and the customers
Salehoo also provides an unconditional money-back guarantee. Customers who are not satisfied with the service have at minimum 60 days to request for a full refund of their membership.
In the next 60 days, any paying customer are granted unlimited access to the supplier database, Market Research Lab, as well as their guides and training resources.
The customer service at Salehoo is an example of how reliable they are. With a dedicated customer service who replies fast and timely and ensures that their customers get the best service they spend for.
How can I reach Salehoo support?
The customer service of Salehoo is reached via live chat on their website.
They can also be reached through their email at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also contact them via their twitter and facebook accounts for fast support.
They also have a toll free number at (888) 881-8703. For US customers, they can make an attempt to call (213) 839-6836.
If you are a customer in Canada you can contact them through +1 647 846 8912
They are available from Monday to Friday between 5:30 p.m. until 1:30 a.m. Eastern Standard Time.