Online shopping has become the norm nowadays. For many who own an online store, it can be a source of steady income , or even just retirement money. For those who own or previously owned a “real globe” store they could have a opportunity to expand their business, or simply to stay ahead of the current trends.
But, the idea of creating an entire store from scratch could be very intimidating. A lot of questions can be running through your head. What is the price? Where do I locate a vendor? Where can I keep them?
Although they are all valid questions it does not mean that there aren’t any alternative solutions.
That’s where services like Salehoo are available.
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review from Online Verve’s YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Salehoo, you may still want to check out our article below.
Overview: Saleh-what Now? Salehoo For Amazon Or Ebay
Salehoo is essentially an online dropshipping and wholesale directory. What this means is that they give sellers a list of vetted supplies and connect them to each other in order to do business. With the aid of Salehoo, online store owners can find suppliers that will provide them with a constant supply of goods and stocks of whatever item it is they’re selling.
The suppliers listed on Salehoo’s list can be found all over the world. From China to Australia and from the United States to across the pond in the United Kingdom, if you are in search of a supplier somewhere you are likely to find Salehoo has a partner there. It’s not bad for a tiny firm from Middle Earth.
Yes. Salehoo is an New Zealand based company. It was founded by entrepreneur two of their friends: Simon Slade and Mark Ling. Slade who was selling products on a local online auction site, was bombarded by inquiries about where he got his suppliers, and who his suppliers were. Because of these inquiries, Slade realized the potential of the suppliers with an on-line directory.
Together with Ling together, they created Salehoo and without their constant commitment to the company, Salehoo would not be here today. As time passed, the services of Salehoo were only getting better and it has even become the most reliable directories for looking at dropshipping suppliers from around the globe.
All About Dropshipping
For those who do not know, dropshipping is a method for online retailers to sell products directly from suppliers without having to touch the product.
When customers purchase from an online retailer there is the possibility that the store doesn’t get in touch with the sold product. The product is delivered from the supplier directly to the purchaser.
This generally eliminates many things. For one, an online retailer does not have to maintain an inventory of its items. That means overhead expenses can be less of a hassle.
Dropshipping allows the owner of the business can run his shop whenever and anywhere they are so long as they have a laptop that is connected to the internet.
Salehoo is, first and foremost, an online directory of suppliers. While they inform customers of where they can purchase the goods that they need and want, Salehoo themselves do not sell their own products. They sell services.
Given that they have been operating for more than 20 years now, it is natural for their range of services to increase. A few of them we will discuss in the following paragraphs.
For entrepreneurs who are online this characteristic is the basis of the services provided by Salehoo. Customers who take advantage of these services have access to over 1000 dropship companies that are carefully vetted by Salehoo.
Anyone who uses this service will be confident that whoever they contact from this list will not be someone fishy.
This is in comparison to other dropship merchants who do not avail of services like Salehoo. They are more susceptible to be scammed than the average consumer.
Through this directory, customers can find a lot of details about the companies. This can include but are not limited to:
- Contact Information
- Product Range
- Quality goods
- Reviewers of Customer Service
- Their shipping locations
- Their preferred shipping method
For dropshipping companies, salehoo can supply suppliers for the majority of products and categories from fashion things like clothes and accessories to the cool gadgets and toys and even exotic items such as antiques. Salehoo For Amazon Or Ebay
Although everyone is raving about dropship companies, it isn’t a reason to assume that Salehoo does not have a directory for their wholesale suppliers. These suppliers are also as meticulously and heavily scrutinized by the company as those of the dropship ones.
In fact, Salehoo’s list of wholesalers vetted is higher than their dropship list. They number eight thousand (8000)
Just as with the dropship suppliers this list will give you a wealth of information you need to know.
Products from these wholesale sellers are offered at their authentic wholesale value. This means that there could be no additional cost that you are required to pay Salehoo. In the end, it’s just the list of suppliers you paid for, and not the actual products.
Salehoo has wholesalers from a variety of products including Lego, Adidas, Sony, 3m and even Disney. With Salehoo’s list of suppliers you can be sure that the products you get are genuine producc
Both these list of dropship and wholesale suppliers make up Salehoo Directory. Salehoo Directory. Salehoo For Amazon Or Ebay
Market Research and Market Research Labs.
Market research is an important element if one wants to run a successful business. To remain in the game, retailers need to be aware of the products they should offer and for how much.
Potential retailers, or those looking to extend their business with other products, figuring out the right products to sell can be difficult to answer.
In the majority of cases, looking for an area of interest to fill the market is usually the way to go. But, even so, it might take trial and error to identify this particular market. Salehoo’s market research and research labs remove the need for that trial and trial and.
When looking for a specific niche, it is human nature to look for items based on intuition which often leads to incorrect decision-making. What people should look at is pure and unbiased data.
With Salehoo keeping track of around 1.6 million products found in their catalog, this data is entirely accessible to their customers. It is their responsibility to use the information.
It is crucial to keep in mind: this information will always depend on where you are as well as the currency you use, so there could be some slight discrepancies here and there. But their estimates of price have been very accurate overall.
These data can be filtering in four different ways through the service. These includes:
- Product type
- Sell rate
- Average price
Now you might ask, Salehoo dropship? Didn’t you know that Salehoo is just an online directory and does not sell things? What exactly is Salehoo Dropship?
Sure, Salehoo continues to be an online directory of suppliers. Salehoo dropship does not mean that salehoo has become the retailer of their own. Salehoo dropship is the brand new tool Salehoo has for shopify owners.
This tool automates the process of integrating Salehoo to the Shopify platform.
The days are gone when you squander your time scouring through catalogues of products from suppliers. This tool will make your life easier. Shopify store owners have their lives made simpler.
This tool lets them get access to the previously mentioned list of Salehoo’s 1000 verified dropship providers and, by a single click to display their items on your shopify site or store. Naturally, the pricing of these products will still remain at the discretion of the store owner.
This saves a lot of time, which can then be used to conduct market research or just for time off. Salehoo For Amazon Or Ebay
To be honest, the most surprising thing about salehoo are their guides for training. They provide full training guides that have a lot to deal with managing an online store.
Why is this surprising, you ask? It is due to how extensive these guides are. These guides include on how to post your merch to several online stores such as eBay and Amazon.
They also provide guides on how to setup your online store. Guides like on how to create a business registration, tax laws, and even guides on how to import into different countries. They have it all covered.
This is one of the greatest benefits that the service can offer.
Customer Support and Service
Concerning matters dealing with commerce, business, or money. It is crucial that a website has an efficient and responsive customer service.
The customer support at Salehoo is just like the one at. Well at least according to most of the online discussion about their support for customers.
Judging by their operating times of 5:45 p.m. until 1:30 a.m. Eastern Standard Time. If you encounter any issues you need to contact them through live chat or email, or by phone between Monday and Friday around these times.
Their Twitter and Facebook pages can be used for customer service if you prefer to use these channels.
But, it doesn’t suggest that the customer experience is perfect. There’s always room that can be improved.
One such thing could be expanding their customers’ service hours on weekends so that they can give people who only run their online store during the weekend the opportunity to reach them at any time assistance is needed. Salehoo For Amazon Or Ebay
Another would be to have the customer service assist in looking for products that are not listed when they’re not listed. Similar to how Worldwide Brands, another wholesale and dropshipping directory, works.
Overall, though Salehoo’s client service and support is performing well but they are able to improve their services. Of course, any changes should be done without sacrificing the quality of their service.
Salehoo’s services are available for a reasonable price of $67 for a 1 year subscription. This provides access to complete Salehoo Supplier Directory, both dropshipping and wholesale. Additionally, it includes the Market Research Labs, personal email support, and access to the forum for members.
If for the first year you are happy about the services. You may choose to renew your service or purchase Lifetime access for $127. This is the more well-known option of two options.
These prices are a bargain compared to other supplier directory services.
But, we cannot negate the possibility that you don’t match with the way that Salehoo’s offerings are. To address this, Salehoo offers a 60-day money-back assurance. The process is as easy simply as sending an email firstname.lastname@example.org up to 60 days from when you bought the service.
Also new to the service is their 7 day trial, which costs just $1. If you just want to dip your toes in the service but not completely in, you can try this trial and gain access to the wholesale catalog and labs for $1.
PROS and CONS
An easy and quick method to determine whether the Salehoo service is for you is to look at the pros and cons. Although it’s not a replacement for actual experience on the product, it is nonetheless important to have an idea of what you’re paying for and what the possible problems are. Salehoo For Amazon Or Ebay
- Good Customer Service: People who have had the pleasure of getting to Salehoo’s Customer service have nothing negative to say about them. Salehoo’s accessible operating hours allows customers to get in touch with them whenever they require. This is a valuable benefit for anyone just starting out on the path to online retail.
- Diverse and Numerous Brands: Salehoo has supplies from several brands. These include Lego, Samsung, Levi’s, Disney among others. You can get items from the most famous names as well as some more specific ones.
- Suppliers You Rely on: Salehoo makes sure that they only have the best and most trusted suppliers listed in their list. By undergoing a rigorous process of vetting they can ensure that the place they purchase their supplies can be trusted. That is if you pick one from the Salehoo directory.
- Beginning Friendly Training – Salehoo offers a dazzling training area. The guides they have available for paying customers are as extensive and useful as they can be. Certain of these guides dealt with problems that frequently pop up in their community forums.
- Hidden Fees = Zero: Salehoo itself is cheap and accessible, with a price of just $67 for a year’s worth of subscription. The only thing users have to worry about are the fees for application that the company itself charges, but that’s between the customer and the supplier.
- Money-back Guaranteed Services: Salehoo promises to provide a quality service. As such, they provide 60-day money-back guarantees in the event that you feel they made the right decision. This is a full reimbursement without need to ask questions.
- Low Minimum Orders Required The suppliers of Salehoo need just low minimum orders. This is ideal for wholesale stores that don’t have enough inventory space or who are just trying out the waters.
- Informative and Comprehensive Market Research: Salehoo’s market research is among the top in the business. With accurate information from prices, market trends and more You can be sure that you’ve got all the information you need to move forward with your decision.
- Can Be Difficult to Use It can be difficult to use for those who are not familiar with online retailing the information provided by Salehoo, although extremely helpful, can be intimidating to people who aren’t familiar with the process. This is especially true when the customer doesn’t be aware of what certain terms mean or what metrics are for.
- Market fees that are unavoidable: The majority of online retailing these days is done on the larger marketplaces like Ebay and Amazon and this includes Salehoo users. Fees from these marketplaces can be expensive and may be a drain on profits margins.
- There are fewer branding opportunities It is a problem that most wholesalers can face a problem with. Dropshipping and wholesaling only permit you to sell the products of other companies. In other words, unless you make sure you are doing your homework, there is little chance for your brand to grow. This results in most customers making use of third-party marketplaces and sites to market their products.
- Fewer Amount of Products Compared with the competition: 1.6 million is not an unimportant number. For online retailers this could be a bit too small of a number. Some stores have even more than triple that.
- No existing location-based search is available: The lack of location-based search of suppliers is inconvenient and a bit annoying at the very best. For online retailers, this can be a major pain as most would want a new and quick access to the suppliers. In addition, it can be the bottleneck that can end the entire operation of an online store
In the end, Salehoo is a good option to begin with if you’re still beginning to learn about e-commerce. They have a wide range of services that are extremely beneficial for people who are familiar with online shopping, and for people who are just beginning. Salehoo For Amazon Or Ebay
They have a Market Research tool, while extremely robust and comprehensive but can be a bit intimidating to novices. However, this can be addressed with the help of tutorials and guides for free which are offered whenever you avail of the services.
As for their directories, although they’ve got less suppliers than their competitors (1000 for dropshipping and 8000 for wholesalers) These suppliers are at a minimum verified by their vetting process.
Salehoo’s cheap price point is also excellent. The annual cost of $67 has a lot to offer and their lifetime access cost is also quite affordable.
If you’re satisfied with the services of Salehoo and are certain to continue using the services for a longer amount of time, then the $127 cost would seem a cheaper and better choice than the annual fee.
Of course this only applies if you really are serious in pursuing the world of e-commerce. If not, it’s best to do your own research.
FAQs Salehoo For Amazon Or Ebay
Should I buy Salehoo?
The answer is entirely dependent on you.
If you’re serious about making a career out of eCommerce or would like to consider dropshipping as a side hustle, then Salehoo’s services can be a great instrument to have. Directories and market research from Salehoo can help you find the right niche to begin with.
If you’re not serious about your venture, you will only be wasting your money. The process of creating a professional online store takes a lot of hard-work and dedication. Although there are testimonials on Salehoo’s website that provide reviews of the benefits Salehoo is, these individuals have also devoted a significant portion of their time in getting to where they are now.
Does Salehoo offer a free trial period?
Salehoo does not have a free trial period. They do offer a free trial period.
Although Salehoo provides a reasonable price , and offers a complete refund for customers who aren’t satisfied, it also offers seven days of trial at the price of $1. It may not be completely free, but it’s still a cheap price to pay for trying out the service.
Does Salehoo Compatible with Shopify?
Yes, Salehoo can be integrated with Shopify with Salehoo dropshipping.
Salehoo dropshipping. The newest service provided by Salehoo has Shopify integration. It’s not difficult to set up. Once done, you can show these items on your Shopify website with the click of just several buttons.
Is Salehoo a scam?
The truth is that Salehoo is not a scam..
Salehoo has an BBB (Better Business Bureau) rating of A. This means that customers can be assured of the fact that Salehoo will:
- Response to complaints of customers as quickly as possible
- Follow the BBB Code of Advertising
- Resolve any disagreements between the company and the customers.
Salehoo also offers a money back guarantee. Customers who aren’t happy with the service have at least 60 days to apply for an entire refund of their membership.
Within these 60 days the customers that pay for their services can access their supplier list, Market Research Lab, along with their guides and training resources.
Salehoo’s customer service is also an indication of how trustworthy they are. With a dedicated customer service who responds promptly and quickly the company ensures their customers receive what they pay for.
Where can I get in touch with Salehoo customer service?
Salehoo’s customer service can be contactable via live chat on their website.
They can also be reached through their email at email@example.com. They can also be reached from their facebook and twitter accounts for very quick support.
They also have a toll-free number of (888) 881-8703. For US customers, try calling (213) 839-6836.
For customers located in Canada you can contact them at +1 647 846 8912
They are available from Monday to Friday from 5:15 p.m. until 11:30 a.m. Eastern Standard Time.