Shopping online is the norm in recent times. For a large portion of consumers, building an online store may be a good source of steady income or even retirement savings. For those who have or used to own a “real world” store they could have a opportunity to expand their business or just basically to stay ahead of the times.
However, the thought of building your own store from scratch can be quite daunting. There are many questions that be running through your head. What is the price? Where do I find a source? Where can I keep them?
While these are all valid questions it doesn’t mean there aren’t any alternative solutions.
This is where services like Salehoo come in.
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review from Online Verve’s YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Salehoo, you may still want to check out our article below.
Overview: Saleh-what Now? Salehoo Experiences
Salehoo is basically an wholesale and dropshipping directory. What this means is that they give sellers a list of vetted supplies and connect them with one other in order to do business. With the assistance of Salehoo online store owners can locate suppliers that provide them with a constant supply of goods and stocks of whatever item it is they’re selling.
The suppliers listed on Salehoo’s list can be found across the world. All the way from China to Australia and across the United States to across the pond to the United Kingdom, if you are in search of some kind of supplier in a particular location there is a good chance that Salehoo has a partner there. This is a good result for a small business from Middle Earth.
Yes. Salehoo is a New Zealand based company. It was created by two business friends: Simon Slade and Mark Ling. Slade, who was selling products on an online auction site was bombarded with inquiries about where he found his suppliers, and who his suppliers were. In response to these queries, he realized the growing potential of providing the suppliers with an on-line directory.
Together with Ling together, they created Salehoo and, without their unwavering commitment, Salehoo would not be here today. As time passed, the services of Salehoo had only gotten better and it has even become the most reliable directories for looking at dropshipping suppliers from around the world.
All About Dropshipping
For those who aren’t in the aware, dropshipping is a method for online sellers to sell products directly from suppliers without them touching the product.
In a way, when customers purchase at an online store, there will be an opportunity that the store doesn’t come into contact with the product being sold. The item goes from the seller to the buyer in a direct manner.
This generally does away with many things. For instance, an online retailer does not have to maintain an inventory of its items. So, overhead costs become less of a headache.
Dropshipping allows the owner of the business can run his business from anywhere they are as long as there is a laptop that is connected with the web.
Salehoo is first and foremost an online directory of suppliers. Although they provide customers with information on where they can purchase the goods that they want and need, Salehoo themselves do not sell their own products. What they offer are their services.
Given that they have been operating for more than 20 years now, it is natural for their range of services to grow. Some of which we shall discuss below.
For online entrepreneurs This and another aspect is the core of the services offered by Salehoo. Customers who avail of these services are given access to 1000 dropship suppliers who are carefully reviewed by Salehoo.
Customers who avail of this service will be confident that the person they call from this list will not be someone fishy.
This is in contrast to other dropship retailers who don’t have access to services like Salehoo. They are more prone to be scammed than the average consumer.
In this directory, consumers can get a wealth of information about the suppliers. This includes but is not restricted to:
- Contact Information
- Product Variety
- Good quality products
- Customer Service reviewers
- Their Shipping Locations
- Their preferred method of shipping
For dropshipping companies, salehoo can offer suppliers for the most popular items and categories ranging from trendy stuff like clothes and accessories, to cool stuff like toys and gadgets and even exotic items such as antiques. Salehoo Experiences
Although everyone is raving about dropship companies, it isn’t a reason to assume that Salehoo doesn’t offer a directory of their wholesale suppliers. These suppliers are just thoroughly and rigorously vetted by the company as the dropship ones.
In actuality, the list of Salehoo’s of wholesale suppliers vetted by Salehoo is more than that of their list of dropship suppliers. They have 8000 (8000)
Like the dropship suppliers, this list can also provide you with a lot of the necessary details
The products of these wholesale suppliers are sold at their true wholesale price. This means there might be no additional cost that you have to pay to Salehoo. It’s the list of suppliers you paid for, and not the actual products.
Salehoo has wholesale suppliers from different products such as Lego, Adidas, Sony, 3m and even Disney. With the list of suppliers on Salehoo’s website, you are sure that what you receive is genuine
The dropship and wholesale suppliers are what comprises the Salehoo Directory. Salehoo Experiences
Market Research and Market Research Labs.
Market research is an essential aspect to be successful in their business. In order to stay competitive, a retailer must be aware of what products they must sell and at what price.
Potential retailers, or those seeking to expand their business by offering different products, searching for the right products to sell can be challenging to determine.
In the majority of cases searching for an opportunity to fill the market is usually the way to go. But, even so it may take trial and error to find this specific market. Salehoo’s market research and research labs eliminates the need for trial and trial and.
In looking for a specific niche, it is normal to seek out items based on intuition, oftentimes that leads to wrong decisions. What you should be looking at is pure and unbiased data.
With Salehoo keeping track of around 1.6 million products in their database This information is accessible to customers and it is up to them to make use of the information.
It is crucial to keep in mind: this information will always depend on your location as well as your currency so there can be a little discrepancies between the two. But their estimates of price are very accurate overall.
This data can be filtering in four different ways through the service. These includes:
- Type of product
- Sell rate
- Average price
Now you might ask, Salehoo dropship? Didn’t you mention that Salehoo is only an online directory and does not sell things? What exactly is Salehoo Dropship?
Sure, Salehoo is still an online directory of suppliers. Salehoo dropship doesn’t mean that salehoo is now its own retail store. Salehoo dropship is the brand new tool Salehoo has for shopify owners.
The tool for automation basically connects Salehoo into the Shopify system..
The days are gone when you spend your precious time looking through product catalogs of suppliers. With this software. Shopify store owners have their lives simplified.
The tool allows them to gain access to the list of Salehoo’s 1000 verified dropship providers and, just a click away and display their chosen products on your Shopify website or store. However, of course the price of these items will remain at the discretion of the store owner.
This can save a lot of time that can be used for market research or even just to take time off. Salehoo Experiences
To be honest the most intriguing aspect of salehoo is their guides to training. They have full guides to training that cover a wide range of topics to deal with managing an online store.
What is so surprising about it, you might ask? This is because of how comprehensive these guides are. The guides cover how to put up your merchandise to various online stores, like eBay as well as Amazon.
They even offer guides on how to setup your online store. Guides like on how to create a business registration, tax laws, and even guides on how to import to various countries. They have it all covered.
It’s among the top bonuses the service could offer.
Customer Service and Support
Concerning issues involving trade, business, and money. It is crucial for websites to provide an efficient and responsive customer service.
The customer service at Salehoo is similar to that. Well at least according to most of the online discussion about their customer service.
Based on their operational hours of 5:30 p.m. to 1:30 a.m. Eastern Standard Time. If you encounter any issues you need to contact them through live chat, email, or even through phone from Monday to Friday at around those times.
Their Twitter and Facebook pages can be used to contact customer service if you’d rather to use these channels.
But, it doesn’t necessarily mean their service to customers is excellent. There’s always a place that can be improved.
One such thing could be to extend their customer service hours during the weekend to allow people who can only run their online store during that time the chance to reach them at any time assistance is required. Salehoo Experiences
Another option is to provide customer service help in looking for unlisted products in the event that they are not listed. Similar to how Worldwide Brands, another wholesale and dropshipping directory, works.
Overall, although Salehoo’s customer service and support is doing a good job however, they could improve their customer service. Of course, these improvements should be done without sacrificing their already satisfactory service.
The services offered by Salehoo are for a reasonable price of $67 for one year membership. It gives you access to the entire Salehoo Supplier Directory, both wholesale and dropshipping. Also included are the Market Research Labs, personal email support, and access to the forum for members.
If after the first year you are satisfied about the services. You may choose to renew your subscription or you could get Lifetime access for $127. This is actually the more popular choice between the two.
The prices are affordable compared to other supplier directory services.
But, we cannot say that there’s no possibility that you don’t be a good fit for the services offered by Salehoo. are. To address this, Salehoo offers a 60-day money back guarantee. It’s as simple simply as sending an email email@example.com up to 60 days from when you purchased the service.
Another feature that is new to their service is their 7 day trial for $1. If you just want to try dipping your toes into the service and not plunge into it, you can go through this trial with full access to their wholesale catalog and labs for $1.
PROS and CONS
An easy and fast method of determining whether the Salehoo service is suitable for you is to examine the advantages and disadvantages. While it is not an alternative to actual experiences with the product, it is essential to get an idea of the services you pay for and what their potential problems could be. Salehoo Experiences
- Excellent Customer Service: Customers who have had the pleasure of getting to Salehoo’s Customer service have nothing negative to say to them. Salehoo’s open hours allow customers to contact them at any time they’re required to. This is a valuable benefit for anyone who is just starting with online shopping.
- Diverse and Numerous Brands: Salehoo has supplies from several brands. It includes Lego, Samsung, Levi’s, Disney among others. You can purchase items from the most popular brands as well as some more niche ones.
- Suppliers You Can Rely on: Salehoo makes sure that they only have the best and most reliable suppliers in their directory. With their stringent vetting process, customers can be sure that whatever they purchase from their items, they are able to trust. This is the case if you choose one from Salehoo’s directory.
- Beginning Friendly Training Beginning Friendly Training Salehoo offers a dazzling training space. The guides available for paying customers are as extensive and useful as they can get. Some of these guides were problems that would so often pop up on their forums for community members.
- Hidden Fees = None: Salehoo itself is cheap and accessible, with a price of just $67 for a full year’s subscription. The only thing that customers need to be concerned about is the fees for application by the provider itself however that’s a matter between the buyer and the seller.
- Money-back Guaranteed Services: Salehoo promises to provide a satisfactory service. As such, they provide 60 days of money-back guarantee for those who think that they did not make the right choice. This is a full refund with no questions asked.
- Low Required Minimum Orders The suppliers of Salehoo need only minimal minimum orders. This is particularly beneficial for wholesale stores that don’t have a big enough stock room or those who are just testing out the waters.
- Informative and Comprehensive Market Research Market research by Salehoo is among the top in the business. With precise information on the market, prices and other information You can be sure that you’ve got everything you require to proceed in your choice.
- Some of the features can be difficult to use If you are new to online retailing, Salehoo’s information, while useful, may be difficult for some. This is particularly true in the event that the buyer does not be aware of what certain terms mean or what measures are used for.
- Market fees that are unavoidable: The majority of online retailing these days usually happens in the bigger sites like Ebay and Amazon as well as Salehoo users. Marketplace fees can be expensive and may be a drain on profit margins.
- Fewer Branding Opportunities Branding Opportunities: This is something wholesalers in general face a problem with. Dropshipping and wholesale only allow you to sell products of other companies. In other words, unless you take your time you will have little chance for your brand to grow. This results in most customers using third-party sites and marketplaces to market their products.
- Fewer Amount of Products Compared to the competition: 1.6 million is not an insignificant number. However, for online retailers this could be a bit too small of a number. Some stores have even more than that.
- There is no existing location-based search Location-based search for suppliers is extremely questionable and mildly frustrating at best. For online stores it can be a huge problem since most customers would prefer a new and quick access to the suppliers. Additionally, it could be the bottleneck that can cause a complete stoppage of an online store
Overall, Salehoo is a good option to begin with if you are just getting started with e-commerce. They provide a variety of services that are extremely useful to those who are familiar with online shopping, as well as for beginners. Salehoo Experiences
They have a Market Research tool, while extremely robust and comprehensive, can be intimidating to newcomers. But, this is corrected by guides and training classes for free which are offered when you use the services.
For their directories, while they have fewer suppliers than the competition (1000 for dropshipping and 8000 wholesalers), these suppliers are at a minimum confirmed by their vetting procedure.
Salehoo’s cheap price point is also great. The yearly price of $67 has plenty to offer and the lifetime access price is also quite affordable.
If you are happy with Salehoo’s service and will likely to utilize them for a longer period of time, then the $127 price seems to be a less costly and more affordable option than the yearly fee.
Of course , this is only true when you’re serious in getting into online shopping. If not, it’s more beneficial to search for stuff yourself.
FAQs Salehoo Experiences
Do I need to buy Salehoo?
The answer is entirely dependent on you.
If you’re interested in seeking a job in eCommerce or if you just would like to consider droppingshipping as a side business and sell products on Salehoo, it could be a great option for you to use. Salehoo’s directories and market research can assist you in finding the right niche to start with.
But, if you’re not serious with your venture, you will only be wasting your money. The process of creating a professional online store requires lots of effort and dedication. Although there are testimonials on Salehoo’s websites that give testimonials of how beneficial Salehoo is, the people spent a large portion of their time and energy to get the point they are at.
Does Salehoo provide a trial period?
Salehoo doesn’t offer a free trial period. They do offer a free trial period.
While Salehoo has a fairly affordable price , and offers a complete refund for unsatisfied customers and offers seven-day trial options for the cost of just $1. Although it’s not completely free, but it’s nevertheless a reasonable price to test out the product.
Are Salehoo Compatible with Shopify?
It is true that Salehoo is compatible with Shopify and Salehoo dropshipping.
Salehoo dropshipping. The most recent service provided by Salehoo includes Shopify integration. It’s not too difficult to set up. Once you’ve done that, you can display these products in your Shopify webpage at the press of two buttons.
Is Salehoo a fraud?
The truth is that Salehoo is not a fraud.
Salehoo is a BBB (Better Business Bureau) rating of A. Customers can rest confident that Salehoo will:
- Response to complaints of customers as quickly as is possible
- Follow the BBB code of advertising
- Resolve any disagreements between the business and its customers
Salehoo also offers the option of a money-back guarantee. Customers who are not satisfied with the service have at least 60 days to apply for an entire refund for their subscription.
In the next 60 days the customers that pay for their services have unrestricted access to their supplier list, Market Research Lab, as well as their training guides and other resources for learning.
Salehoo’s customer service is also a testament of how legit they are. With a committed customer service who responds promptly and quickly and ensures that their customers receive what they pay for.
How can I reach Salehoo support?
Salehoo’s customer service can be reached via live chat on their website.
They can also be reached through their email at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also reach them through their Facebook and Twitter accounts to get fast assistance.
They also have a toll free number of (888) 881-8703. For US customers, they can call (213) 839-6836.
For customers located in Canada they may try calling at +1 647 846 8912
They are open Monday through Friday from 5:30 p.m. until 11:30 a.m. Eastern Standard Time.