Shopping online is the norm in recent times. For many, building an online store can be a source of income that is steady or even retirement savings. For those who own or previously owned an “real globe” store, this could be their opportunity to expand their business or just basically to get in with the current trends.
However, the thought of creating your own store from scratch can be very intimidating. Many questions will run in your mind. How much does it cost? Where can I find a supplier? Where can I keep them?
Although these are all valid questions, this does not mean there are only diffiult solutions.
That’s where services like Salehoo come in.
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review from Online Verve’s YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Salehoo, you may still want to check out our article below.
Overview: Saleh-what Now? Salehoo Dropship
Salehoo is essentially an wholesale and dropshipping directory. It means they give sellers a list of vetted supplies and connect them with each with the intention of doing business. With the assistance of Salehoo online store owners can locate suppliers that ensure a steady supply of the item is they’re selling.
Salehoo’s list of suppliers can be found across the globe. From China to Australia and across the United States to across the Atlantic in the United Kingdom, if you are in search of a supplier somewhere there is a good chance that Salehoo has a partner there. This is a good result for a small business from Middle Earth.
Yes. Salehoo is an New Zealand based company. It was created by two business friends: Simon Slade and Mark Ling. Slade, who was selling products on a local online auction site, was bombarded by questions about how and where he got his suppliers and who the suppliers were. Due to these questions he realized the growing possibility of having online a directory for suppliers.
Together with Ling together, they created Salehoo and without their constant dedication, Salehoo would not be in the present. With age, Salehoo’s services were only getting better and even became the most reliable directories for looking at dropshipping companies from around the globe.
All About Dropshipping
For those who do not know, dropshipping is a method for online sellers to sell items directly from suppliers without touching the item.
In this way, when customers purchase from an online retailer there is the possibility that the store doesn’t get in touch with the sold product. The item goes from the vendor to the buyer directly.
This generally eliminates several things. One of them is that an online retailer does not have to maintain inventory of their items. So, overhead costs be less of a hassle.
With dropshipping, the business owner can operate his store whenever or wherever they want, so long as they have a laptop that is connected with the web.
Salehoo is primarily an online supplier directory. Although they provide customers with information on where they can purchase the goods they desire and require, Salehoo themselves do not sell their own products. They sell services.
Since they’ve been operating for more than 20 years, it is only natural for their range of services to grow. Some of which we shall examine in the following paragraphs.
For entrepreneurs who are online This and another feature is the meat of the products offered by Salehoo. Customers who take advantage of these services are given access to a variety of dropship providers which are carefully scrutinized by Salehoo.
Customers who avail of this service can rest assured that whoever they contact from this list won’t be someone fishy.
This is in comparison to other dropship retailers who don’t use services like Salehoo. They are more susceptible to be scammed than the average consumer.
In this directory, buyers can get a wealth of details about the companies. This could include, but are not limited to:
- Contact Information
- Product Variety
- Good quality products
- Customer Service reviewers
- Their Delivery Locations
- Their preferred method of shipping
For dropshipping firms, salehoo will supply suppliers for the majority of items and categories ranging from trendy things like clothes and accessories, to cool gadgets and toys and also exotic goods like antiques. Salehoo Dropship
Everyone is talking about dropship companies, it doesn’t mean that Salehoo does not have a directory for their wholesale suppliers. These suppliers are also as meticulously and heavily scrutinized by the company as those of the dropship ones.
In fact, Salehoo’s list of wholesale suppliers vetted by Salehoo is more than that of their dropship list. They have eight thousand (8000)
Like the dropship suppliers, this list can also give you a wealth of necessary information
Wholesale products from these suppliers come at their genuine wholesale price. This means that there could be no additional fee that you must pay to Salehoo. In the end, it’s just the list of suppliers you paid for, and not the items.
Salehoo offers wholesalers from a variety of products such as Lego, Adidas, Sony, 3m and even Disney. With Salehoo’s list of suppliers you can rest assured that what you purchase is authentic
This list of dropship and wholesale suppliers are what comprises this directory. Salehoo Directory. Salehoo Dropship
Market Research and Market Research Labs.
Market research is a crucial aspect to succeed in running a business. In order to remain competitive, a retailer must know what they should sell and at what price.
For potential retailers or for those looking to expand their business by offering different products, searching for the right products to sell can be a challenge.
Most of the time, looking for a niche to fill in the market is the most common way to go. But, even so it may take trial and error in order to discover the right niche. Salehoo’s market research and research labs remove the need for that trial and trial and.
In searching for a niche it is human nature to search for items based on intuition which often leads to wrong decisions. What you should be looking at is data that is objective and unfiltered.
With Salehoo monitoring around 1.6 million products in their directory, this data is entirely available to the customers, and it is up to them to make use of the information.
It is important to remember that this information will depend on your location and also your currency so there can be a little discrepancies between the two. But their estimates of price have been very accurate in general.
This data can be filtering in four different ways through the service. These include:
- Product type
- Sell rate
- Average cost
You might be asking, Salehoo dropship? Didn’t you mention that Salehoo is only an online directory and doesn’t sell anything? What exactly is Salehoo Dropship?
Sure, Salehoo continues to be an online supplier directory. Salehoo dropship doesn’t mean that salehoo has become its own retail store. Salehoo dropship basically refers to the brand new tool Salehoo has for shopify owners.
This tool automates the process of integrating Salehoo into the Shopify platform.
There is no longer a time when you squander your time looking through product catalogs of suppliers. This tool will make your life easier. Shopify store owners will have their lives simplified.
This tool lets them have a direct access to the previously mentioned list of Salehoo’s 1000 verified dropship suppliers and just a click away and display their chosen items on your shopify site or store. Naturally, the cost of these products will still be at the discretion of the store’s owner.
This can save a lot of time which can be utilized for market research or even just for free time. Salehoo Dropship
To be honest, the most surprising thing about salehoo are their training guides. They offer full-length training guides which have lots to deal with running an online shop.
What is so surprising about it, you might ask? It is due to how extensive these guides are. The guides cover how to post your merchandise on multiple online stores like eBay as well as Amazon.
They even offer guides on how to setup your online store. Instructions on how to register your business, tax laws, as well as guides on how to import to different countries, they have it all covered.
This is one of the greatest advantages that a service can provide.
Customer Service and Support
In the case of issues involving trade, business, and money. It is important for a website to have an efficient and responsive customer service.
Customer service at Salehoo is similar to that. Well at least according to the majority of online discussions about their support for customers.
Judging by their operating times of 5:45 p.m. until 11:30 a.m. Eastern Standard Time. Should any problems arise they can be reached through live chat or email, or through phone from Monday to Friday at around those times.
Their Facebook and Twitter pages can be used for customer service if you prefer making use of these channels.
However, this does not suggest that the customer experience is already excellent. There’s always room to be improved upon.
One option is expanding their customers’ support hours on weekends to give those who only operate their online retail during this time a chance to reach them at any time assistance is needed. Salehoo Dropship
Another possibility is to offer assistance from customer service in searching for items that aren’t listed, in the event that they are not listed. Just like how Worldwide Brands, another wholesale and dropshipping directory.
Overall, though Salehoo’s client service and support is doing a good job, they can still improve their services. Of course, these improvements must be made without compromising their already satisfactory service.
The services offered by Salehoo are at an affordable price of $67 per one year membership. This gives you access to the whole Salehoo Supplier Directory, both dropshipping and wholesale. Additionally, it includes the Market Research Labs, personal email support, and access to a member’s forum.
If for the first year you are satisfied with the service. You can either renew your service or get life-long access to the service for just $127. This is by far the most popular choice between two options.
These prices are cheap compared to other supplier directory services.
However, we can’t say that there’s no possibility that you won’t fit with how Salehoo’s services are. To address this, Salehoo offers a 60-day money back assurance. It’s as simple by sending an email email@example.com up to 60 days after you purchased the service.
Another feature that is new to their service is their seven day trial, which costs just $1. If you’re looking to try dipping your toes into the service but not completely into it, you can go through this trial and gain access to their wholesale catalog and labs for $1.
PROS and CONS
A quick and easy method of determining if the Salehoo service is for you is to examine the pros and cons. Although it’s not a substitute for real experiences with the service, it is essential to get an understanding of what you are paying for and what the possible issues are. Salehoo Dropship
- Excellent Customer Service: Customers who have experienced getting contact with Salehoo’s customer service appear to have nothing negative to say about them. Salehoo’s accessible operating hours allows customers to get in touch with them whenever they need to. This is a valuable benefit for those who are just beginning in online retail.
- Diverse and Numerous Brands: Salehoo has supplies from several brands. It includes Lego, Samsung, Levi’s, Disney among others. There are items available from the most well-known brands and also some niche ones.
- Suppliers You Can Trust: Salehoo makes sure that they have the best and most reliable suppliers in their list. By undergoing a rigorous process of vetting the customers are assured that the place they purchase their supplies can be trusted. That is if you pick one from the Salehoo directory.
- Beginning Friendly Training Beginner Friendly Training Salehoo offers a dazzling training space. The guides available to customers who pay extensive and useful as they can be. Certain of these guides dealt with problems that frequently appear in their community forums.
- Hidden Fees = No: Salehoo itself is cheap and reasonable, costing only $67 for a year’s subscription. The only thing users have to be concerned about is the application fee that the company itself charges and that’s the responsibility of the customer and the supplier.
- Money-back Guaranteed Service: Salehoo promises to provide a satisfactory service. They offer 60 days of money-back guarantee in the event that you feel they didn’t make the right decision. It’s a complete refund, no questions asked.
- Low Required Minimum Orders The suppliers of Salehoo need just low minimum orders. This is ideal for wholesale shops that don’t have a big enough inventory space or who are just trying out the waters.
- Informative and Comprehensive Market Research: Salehoo’s market research is among the best in the business. With precise information on the market, prices, and the like You can be sure that you’ve got everything you require to proceed in your choice.
- Can Be Difficult to Use It can be difficult to use for those who are not familiar with online retailing, Salehoo’s information, while very helpful can be very intimidating to people who aren’t familiar with the process. This is particularly true in the event that the buyer does not know what some terms mean and what some measures are used for.
- Unavoidable Marketplace Fees of the retail on the internet today is done on the larger marketplaces such as Ebay and Amazon and that includes Salehoo users. Fees from these marketplaces can be expensive and may be a drain on profit margins of the business.
- There are fewer branding opportunities Branding Opportunities: This is something wholesalers in general have a problem with. Wholesaling and dropshipping only allows you to sell products of other people. As such, unless you do your due diligence, there is little chance for your brand to grow. It is the reason that most consumers are using third-party sites and marketplaces to sell their goods.
- Less Products in comparison to Competition: 1.6 million is not a meager amount. However, for an online retailer, this can be a small number. Some retailers even have more than triple the number of customers.
- No existing location-based search is available Location-based search of suppliers is questionable and mildly annoying at most. For online retailers this could be a huge problem as the majority of customers want fresh and easy access to the suppliers. Furthermore, this can be the bottleneck that could end the entire operation of an online store
In the end, Salehoo is a good option to begin with if you’re still finding your way around ecommerce. They provide a variety of services that are extremely beneficial for people who are already familiar with e-commerce processes and also for those who are new to the field. Salehoo Dropship
They have a Market Research tool, while very comprehensive and robust but can be a bit intimidating to newcomers. However, this can be addressed with the help of free guides and training courses that are available whenever you avail of the services.
As for their directories, while they have less suppliers than their competitors (1000 for dropshipping, and 8000 for wholesalers), these suppliers are at a minimum confirmed by their vetting procedure.
The low cost of Salehoo is also excellent. The annual price of $67 is a lot to offer, and their lifetime access cost is also affordable.
If you’re satisfied with Salehoo’s services and are sure to use them for a longer period of time, then the $127 price would seem a cheaper and better choice than the yearly cost.
This is of course only applicable only if you are seriously interested in diving into the world of e-commerce. If not, it’s more beneficial to search for stuff yourself.
FAQs Salehoo Dropship
Do I need to buy Salehoo?
The decision is completely dependent on you.
If you are serious in seeking a job in eCommerce or want to try dropshipping as a side hustle, then Salehoo’s services can be a very welcome instrument to have. Directories and market research from Salehoo can help you find the right niche to begin with.
But, if you’re not serious about your venture, you will only be wasting your money. Making a successful online store requires an enormous amount of work and dedication. While there are testimonies in Salehoo’s websites that give testimonials about how effective Salehoo is, these people have also devoted a significant portion of their time to reaching the point they are at.
Does Salehoo provide a trial?
Salehoo does not have an opportunity to try their service for free. They offer a trial for a low cost period.
While Salehoo has a fairly affordable cost and a 100% refund for customers who aren’t satisfied It also provides seven days of trial at the price of just $1. Although it’s not completely free, but it is still a cheap cost to try the service.
Does Salehoo in sync with Shopify?
It is true that Salehoo can be integrated with Shopify with Salehoo dropshipping.
Salehoo dropshipping, the newest service offered by Salehoo has Shopify integration. It’s not too difficult to set-up. Once you’ve done that, you can display these products in your Shopify website with the touch of a few buttons.
Is Salehoo an online scam?
No, Salehoo is not a fraud.
Salehoo has a BBB (Better Business Bureau) rating of A. This means that customers can rest confident of the fact that Salehoo will:
- Answer customers complaints as fast as is possible
- Follow the BBB code of Advertising
- Any disagreements that arise between the company and customers
Salehoo also provides the option of a money-back guarantee. Customers who aren’t happy with their service have at least 60 days to apply for an entire refund of their membership.
Within the 60-day period, any paying customer are granted unlimited access to Salehoo’s supplier directory, Market Research Lab, and their training guides and other resources for learning.
The customer service at Salehoo is a testament of how legit they are. With a customer service team who replies fast and timely and ensures that their customers get what they pay for.
Where can I contact Salehoo support?
The customer service of Salehoo is contactable via live chat on their website.
They can also be reached through their email at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also reach them through their Facebook and Twitter accounts to get fast assistance.
There is also a toll-free number: (888) 881-8703. For US customers they can try calling (213) 839-6836.
For those who reside in Canada they can try calling via +1 647-846 8912
They are available Monday to Friday from 5:15 p.m. to 11:30 a.m. Eastern Standard Time.