Online shopping has become the norm these days. For a lot of people, building an online store may be a good source of steady income or even retirement funds. If you own or had an “real globe” store they could have a chance to expand their business, or simply to get in with the times.
But, the idea of creating a store from scratch can be very intimidating. There are many questions that be circulating in your head. How much will it cost? Where can I find a supplier? Where do I store them?
Although these are all valid questions, it doesn’t mean there aren’t any solutions.
This is where services like Salehoo are available.
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review from Online Verve’s YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Salehoo, you may still want to check out our article below.
Overview: Saleh-what Now? Salehoo Coupon
Salehoo is essentially an online dropshipping and wholesale directory. It means they give sellers a list of approved supplies and connect them to each for the purpose of conducting business. With the aid of Salehoo, online store owners can find suppliers that will give them a steady supply of whatever item it is they are selling.
The list of suppliers on Salehoo is available all over the world. From China to Australia as well as all the way from United States to across the ocean in the United Kingdom, if you are in search of some kind of supplier in a particular location there is a good chance that Salehoo has a supplier there. Not bad for a small company from Middle Earth.
Yes. Salehoo is a New Zealand based company. It was created by two business two of their friends: Simon Slade and Mark Ling. Slade, who was selling products on a local online auction site, was bombarded by questions about how and where he found his suppliers, and who his suppliers were. Due to these questions Slade realized the potential of providing online a directory for suppliers.
Together with Ling they founded Salehoo and without their continuous dedication, Salehoo would not be in the present. With age, Salehoo’s services have only improved and even became the most reliable directories for looking at dropshipping companies from around the world.
All About Dropshipping
For those who aren’t in the in the dropshipping is an option for online sellers to sell items directly from suppliers, without touching the item.
In a way, when a customer buys through an online retailer, there will be the possibility that the store does not even come into contact with the sold product. The product is delivered from the vendor to the buyer in a direct manner.
This basically bypasses a lot of things. For one, an online retailer does not have to maintain an inventory of their products. So, overhead costs become less of a headache.
With dropshipping, the business owner can operate his business from wherever they are, just as long as there is an internet connection and a laptop wired to the internet.
Salehoo is first and foremost an online directory of suppliers. While they tell customers about the best places to purchase the items that they need and want, Salehoo themselves do not sell their own products. What they offer are their services.
Given that they have been operating for more than 20 years now, it is normal for their array of services to grow. A few of them we will discuss below.
Online entrepreneurs this aspect is the core of the services provided by Salehoo. Customers who use these services will have access to 1000 dropship suppliers that are carefully vetted by Salehoo.
Anyone who uses this service will be confident that whoever they contact from this list won’t be someone fishy.
This is in contrast to other dropship companies that don’t have access to services such as Salehoo. They are more vulnerable to being swindled than the typical customer.
In this directory, buyers can find a lot of information about the suppliers. This could include, but are not limited to:
- Contact Information
- Product Variety
- Good quality products
- Customer Service reviewers
- Their Shipping Locations
- Their preferred shipping method
For dropshipping businesses, salehoo is able to supply suppliers for the majority of products and categories from fashion things like clothes and accessories to the cool gadgets and toys and also exotic goods like antiques. Salehoo Coupon
Everyone is talking about dropship providers, it doesn’t mean that Salehoo doesn’t provide a directory of wholesale suppliers. They are as meticulously and heavily checked by the company like dropship suppliers.
In fact, Salehoo’s list of vetted wholesale suppliers are greater than their dropship list. They are ranked at 8000 (8000)
Similar to dropship companies the list of dropship suppliers can provide you with a lot of necessary information
Wholesale products from these suppliers are sold at their true wholesale price. That means that there is no additional fees you must pay to Salehoo. Afterall, it is the list of suppliers you have paid for, not the actual products.
Salehoo offers wholesale suppliers from different products like Lego, Adidas, Sony, 3m and even Disney. With the suppliers listed on Salehoo’s list, you can rest assured that what you get are genuine producc
Both these list of wholesalers and dropshippers are what comprises this directory. Salehoo Directory. Salehoo Coupon
Market Research and Market Research Labs.
Market research is a crucial element if one wants to run a successful business. In order to stay in the market, retailers must be aware of the products they should offer and for how much.
Potential retailers, or those looking to expand their business by offering different products, searching for what products to market can be difficult to answer.
In the majority of cases searching for an area of interest to fill the market is typically the answer. But, even so it could take some trial and error in order to discover this specific market. Salehoo’s market research and research labs eliminate the need for that trial and trial and.
In searching for a niche, while it is human nature to search for products based on instinct which often leads to incorrect decision-making. What they should consider is unbiased and pure data.
With Salehoo tracking about 1.6 million products found in their catalog This information is accessible to customers and it is their responsibility to use the information.
It is vital to remember: this information will always depend on your location and also your currency , therefore there may be some slight discrepancies between the two. However , their price estimates are extremely accurate overall.
This data can be processed in four ways within the service. These includes:
- Product type
- Sell rate
- Average cost
Now you might ask, Salehoo dropship? Didn’t you mention that Salehoo is only an online directory and doesn’t sell anything? So what is this Salehoo Dropship?
Yes, Salehoo is still an online directory of suppliers. Salehoo dropship doesn’t mean that salehoo has become its own retail store. Salehoo dropship is the latest tool Salehoo offers to shopify owners.
This tool automates the process of integrating Salehoo to the Shopify environment.
There is no longer a time when you use your valuable time, poring over the catalogs of your suppliers’ products. With this software. Shopify store owners will have their lives made easier.
The tool allows them to have a direct access to the previously mentioned list of Salehoo’s 1000 verified dropship providers and, by a single click to display their products on your shopify website or store. Naturally, the price of these products will still remain at the discretion of the store owner.
This saves a lot of time that can be used to conduct market research or just for the occasional time off. Salehoo Coupon
In all honesty, the most surprising aspect of salehoo is their guides to training. They have full guides to training that have a lot to be related to running an online shop.
Why is it surprising you may ask? It is due to the depth of these guides. The guides cover how to post your merchandise on several online stores such as eBay as well as Amazon.
They even offer guides on how to setup your online store. Guides like on how to establish your business, how to comply with tax laws, and even guidance on how to import to various countries. They cover it all.
It’s among the top advantages that a service can provide.
Customer Service and Support
In the case of things to do with commerce, business, or money. It is crucial for a website to have responsive and helpful customer service.
Customer service at Salehoo is just like the one at. At least, according to most of the online discussion about their customer support.
If you look at their hours of operation of 5:30 p.m. to 1:30 a.m. Eastern Standard Time. If there are any issues, you can contact them through live chat or email, or through phone from Monday to Friday, at the same time.
Their Facebook and Twitter pages can also be used to contact customer service, if you would prefer to use these channels.
But, it doesn’t suggest that the customer experience is already flawless. There’s always room that can be improved.
One possibility is expanding their customers’ support hours during the weekend to give those who only manage their online business during that time the chance to reach them at any time assistance is needed. Salehoo Coupon
Another possibility is to offer the customer service assist in looking for items that aren’t listed, in the event that they are not listed. Similar to how Worldwide Brands, another wholesale and dropshipping directory, works.
Overall, although Salehoo’s customer support and service are excellent, they can still improve their customer service. Of course, these improvements are not to be done at the expense of their excellent service.
The services offered by Salehoo are at an affordable price of $67 for one year membership. It gives you access to the whole Salehoo Supplier Directory, both wholesale and dropshipping. Also included are the Market Research Labs, personal email support, and access to a member’s forum.
If, for the first year, you are satisfied you are satisfied with your service. You can either renew your service or purchase lifetime access at $127. This is the more popular option between the two.
The prices are affordable when compared with other directory of suppliers services.
But, we cannot say that there’s no chance for you to not match with the way that Salehoo’s offerings are. For that, Salehoo offers a 60-day money back assurance. It’s as simple simply as sending an email email@example.com up to 60 days from when you bought the service.
Another feature that is new to their service is their 7 day trial for $1. If you’re looking to test the waters of the service, but not dive into the deep end, you can take a look at this trial with full access to the wholesale directory and labs for only $1.
PROS and CONS
A quick and easy method to determine if the Salehoo service is suitable for you is to look at the advantages and disadvantages. While it is not an alternative to actual experiences with the product, it is nonetheless important to have an idea of what you’re paying for and what the possible problems are. Salehoo Coupon
- Excellent Customer Service: Customers who have had the pleasure of getting to Salehoo’s Customer service seem to have nothing negative to say about them. Salehoo’s accessible operating hours allows customers to contact them at any time they’re required to. This is an important service for anyone who is just starting with online shopping.
- Many Brands and Diverse: Salehoo has supplies from many brands. This includes Lego, Samsung, Levi’s, Disney among others. You can get items from the most popular brands and also some specific items.
- Suppliers You Trust: Salehoo makes sure that they only have the best and most reliable suppliers in their directory. By undergoing a rigorous process of vetting they can ensure that whatever they purchase from their items, they are able to trust. That is if you pick one from the Salehoo directory.
- Beginner Friendly Training Beginning Friendly Training Salehoo has a fantastic training area. The guides they have available to paying customers are as complete and as helpful as they can be. A few of the guides addressed problems that would so often pop up on their forums for community members.
- Hidden Fees = No: Salehoo itself is cheap and accessible, with a price of just $67 for a full year’s subscription. The only thing that customers need to worry about are fees to apply from the supplier themselves and that’s the responsibility of the client and the provider.
- Money-back Guaranteed Service: Salehoo promises to provide a satisfactory service. They offer a 60-day money back guarantee for those who think that they did not make the right decision. This is a full reimbursement without questions asked.
- Low Required Minimum Orders The suppliers of Salehoo need only minimal minimum orders. This is particularly beneficial for wholesale stores that do not have a big enough stock room or those who are just trying out the waters.
- Complete and comprehensive market research: Salehoo’s market research is among the top available. With precise information on the market, prices and other information, you are sure that you’ve got all the information you need to move forward in your choice.
- It can be difficult to use It can be difficult to use for those who are brand new to online shopping, Salehoo’s information, while useful, may be intimidating to some. This is especially true when the customer doesn’t understand what certain terms mean and what some metrics are for.
- Unavoidable Marketplace Fees: Most of online retailing these days typically happens on larger websites like Ebay and Amazon and that includes Salehoo customers. The fees charged by these marketplaces can be costly and cut out on the profit margins of the business.
- There are fewer branding opportunities: This is something that wholesalers in general have a problem with. Dropshipping and wholesale only allow you to market the products of other people. Therefore, unless do your due diligence, there is little chance for your brand to grow. The result is that most customers are making use of third-party marketplaces and sites to market their products.
- Less Products in comparison to competition: 1.6 million is not a meager number. But for an online supplier this could be too few of a number. Some stores even triple that.
- No existing location-based search is available: The lack of location-based search for suppliers is extremely questionable and mildly irritating at most. For online retailers this could be a major pain as the majority of customers want quick and simple access to the suppliers. In addition, it can be the source of bottlenecks that could cause a complete stoppage of an online store
Overall, Salehoo is a good service to start with when you’re just finding your way around ecommerce. They have a wide range of services that are extremely useful to those who are already accustomed to online shopping, and for people who are just beginning. Salehoo Coupon
The Market Research tool, while very comprehensive and robust, can be intimidating to newcomers. But, this is remedied by the tutorials and guides for free that are available at any time you utilize the services.
For their directories, even though they have less suppliers than their competitors (1000 for dropshipping and 8000 for wholesalers) They can at least all be confirmed by their vetting procedure.
The low cost of Salehoo is also excellent. The annual cost of $67 is a lot to offer, and the lifetime access price is also affordable.
If you’re satisfied with Salehoo’s services and will likely to utilize the service for a long period of time, the price of $127 is a much less expensive and better choice than the annual fee.
Of course , this is only true when you’re serious in diving into e-commerce. Otherwise, it would be best to do your own research.
FAQs Salehoo Coupon
Should I get Salehoo?
The choice is up to you.
If you are serious in pursuing a career in eCommerce or if you just would like to consider dropshipping for a side hustle using Salehoo’s services, then they can be a wonderful option for you to use. Salehoo’s directories and market research can help you find the perfect niche to start with.
However, if you are not committed to your venture, you will only be wasting your money. The process of creating a professional online store takes lots of effort and dedication. While there are testimonies in Salehoo’s pages that offer testimonials of how beneficial Salehoo is, these people also dedicated a lot of their time and energy to get where they are today.
Does Salehoo provide a trial period?
Salehoo does not have the option of a trial period for free. They have a cheap trial period.
While Salehoo offers a pretty affordable price , and offers a complete refund for unsatisfied customers, it also offers a 7-day trial for the price of $1. Although it’s not completely free, but it is still a cheap price to pay for trying the service.
Is Salehoo in sync with Shopify?
It is true that Salehoo can be integrated with Shopify with Salehoo dropshipping.
Salehoo Dropshipping is the newest service provided by Salehoo has Shopify integration. It’s not too difficult to set-up. Once done, you can showcase these items on your Shopify webpage at the press of a few buttons.
Is Salehoo an online scam?
The truth is that Salehoo is not a fraud.
Salehoo is a BBB (Better Business Bureau) rating of A. This means that customers can be assured they will be able to trust that Salehoo will:
- Respond to customer complaints as quickly as you can
- Follow the BBB Code of Advertising
- Any disagreements that arise between the company and customers.
Salehoo also offers an unconditional money-back guarantee. If customers aren’t satisfied with the service have at least 60 days to ask for a full refund for their subscription.
Within the 60-day period all customers who pay are granted unlimited access to Salehoo’s supplier directory, Market Research Lab, along with their training guides and other resources for learning.
The customer service at Salehoo is an indication of how trustworthy they are. With a dedicated customer service who replies fast and timely, Salehoo makes sure that their customers receive what they spend for.
Where can I contact Salehoo Customer Service?
Customer service at Salehoo can be contacted through live chat in their website.
They can also be reached through their email at firstname.lastname@example.org. They can also be reached from their facebook and twitter accounts for very quick support.
There is also a toll-free number at (888) 881-8703. For US customers, they can try calling (213) 839-6836.
For those who reside in Canada they may try calling through +1 647 846 8912
They are available from Monday to Friday between 5:30 p.m. until 1:30 a.m. Eastern Standard Time.