Shopping online is the norm these days. For a lot of people who own an online store, it could be a great source of steady income or even retirement funds. If you own or had a “real globe” store, this could be their opportunity to expand their business or just basically to get in with the times.
However, the thought of creating a store from scratch can be very intimidating. Many questions will be running through your head. How much does it cost? Where do I locate a vendor? How do I store them?
Although these are all valid questions, it does not mean that there aren’t any alternative solutions.
This is where services such as Salehoo can help.
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review from Online Verve’s YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Salehoo.
Overview: Saleh-what Now? Salehoo Buy2Bee
Salehoo is basically an online dropshipping and wholesale directory. It means they provide sellers a list of approved products and connect them with each with the intention of doing business. With the aid of Salehoo, online store owners can find suppliers that will provide them with a constant supply of goods and stocks of the item is they’re selling.
The list of suppliers on Salehoo is available all over the globe. All the way from China to Australia and across the United States to across the Atlantic in the United Kingdom, if you want to find a supplier somewhere, chances are Salehoo has a supplier in that area. It’s not bad for a tiny company from Middle Earth.
Yes. Salehoo is an New Zealand based company. It was created by two business friends: Simon Slade and Mark Ling. Slade who was selling stuff on an online auction site, was bombarded with questions about how and where he found his suppliers, and who his suppliers were. Due to these questions Slade realized the potential of providing online a directory for suppliers.
Together with Ling they co-founded Salehoo and without their continuous dedication, Salehoo would not be present today. With age, Salehoo’s services were only getting better, even becoming one of the top directories to look at dropshipping companies from around the world.
All About Dropshipping
For those not in the in the dropshipping is a way for online retailers to sell items directly from suppliers to their customers without them touching the product.
In this way, when customers purchase at an online store there’s an opportunity that the store does not even have contact with the item being sold. The item is shipped from the vendor directly to the purchaser.
This generally bypasses several things. One of them is that an online retailer does not have to maintain an inventory of their items. So, overhead costs be reduced to a minimum.
Through dropshipping, the business owner is able to operate his store whenever or wherever they want, in the event that there’s a laptop that is connected via the Internet.
Salehoo is first and foremost an online supplier directory. While they inform customers of where they can purchase the goods that they need and want, Salehoo themselves do not sell their own products. What they sell are their services.
In the context of being in operation for nearly 20 years now, it is normal for their array of services to expand. Some of which we shall discuss below.
For online entrepreneurs This and another characteristic is the basis of the services provided by Salehoo. Customers who use these services are given access to over 1000 dropship companies which are carefully scrutinized by Salehoo.
Users who use this service can be sure that the person they call from this list won’t be a shady person.
This is in comparison to other dropship retailers who don’t use services like Salehoo. They are more vulnerable to be scammed than the average customer.
In this directory, consumers can find a lot of information on the suppliers. This could include, but are not limited to:
- Contact Information
- Product Variety
- Good quality goods
- Customer Service reviewers
- Their shipping locations
- Their preferred method of shipment
For dropshipping businesses, salehoo is able to offer suppliers for the most popular categories and products, from fashion things like clothes and accessories, to cool gadgets and toys and even exotic items like antiques. Salehoo Buy2Bee
Although everyone is raving about dropship companies, it doesn’t mean that Salehoo doesn’t have a directory for their wholesale suppliers. These suppliers are just highly scrutinized and thoroughly vetted by the company as dropship suppliers.
In reality, Salehoo’s list of wholesale suppliers vetted by Salehoo is higher than their dropship list. They have eight thousand (8000)
Just as with the dropship suppliers this list will offer you lots of information you need to know.
Wholesale products from these suppliers are sold at their true wholesale price. This means there might be no additional fees you are required to pay Salehoo. In the end, it’s just that list of providers that you have paid for, not the items.
Salehoo offers wholesale suppliers for a variety of brands such as Lego, Adidas, Sony, 3m and even Disney. With the list of suppliers on Salehoo’s website, you can rest assured that what you get are genuine producc
The dropship and wholesale suppliers make up Salehoo Directory. Salehoo Directory. Salehoo Buy2Bee
Market Research and Market Research Labs.
Market research is an important element if one wants to be successful in their business. In order to stay in the market, retailers must be aware of the products they should offer and at what price.
For potential retailers or for those looking to expand their business using other products, figuring out the right products to sell can be a challenge.
In the majority of cases, looking for an area of interest to fill the market is usually the answer. However, even then, it might take trial and error to identify this specific niche. Salehoo’s market and market research labs eliminate the need for trial and error.
In looking for a specific niche, it is human nature to search for items based on intuition, oftentimes that leads to wrong decisions. What you should be looking at is data that is objective and unfiltered.
With Salehoo keeping track of around 1.6 million products in their catalog This information is available to the customers, and it is their responsibility to use this knowledge.
It is important to remember that this information will depend on the location you live in and also your currency , therefore there may be some slight discrepancies here and there. However , their price estimates are very accurate in general.
The data is filtering in four different ways through the service. These include:
- Product type
- Sell rate
- Average price
Perhaps you’re wondering, Salehoo dropship? Didn’t you know that Salehoo is just an online directory and does not offer products? So what exactly is Salehoo Dropship?
Sure, Salehoo continues to be an online directory of suppliers. Salehoo dropship does not mean that salehoo is now the retailer of their own. Salehoo dropship basically refers to the brand new tool Salehoo has for shopify owners.
This automation tool basically incorporates Salehoo to the Shopify system..
Gone are the days where you use your valuable time, poring over catalogues of products from suppliers. With this tool. Shopify store owners will have their lives made simpler.
This tool lets them get access to the aforementioned list of Salehoo’s 1,000 vetted dropship companies and, by a single click and display their chosen items on your shopify site or store. Of course, the price of these products will still remain at the discretion of the store owner.
This can save a lot of time, which can then be used for market research or even just to take free time. Salehoo Buy2Bee
In all honesty the most intriguing thing about salehoo are their guides for training. They offer full-length training guides that cover a wide range of topics to do with running an online retail shop.
Why is it surprising you might ask? It is due to how comprehensive these guides are. These guides provide instructions on how to sell your merchandise to several online stores such as eBay or Amazon.
They even offer guides on how to set up your online shop. They also provide guides on how to register your business, tax laws, and even guides on how to import into different countries. They have it all covered.
It’s among the top advantages that a service can provide.
Customer Service and Support
In the case of matters dealing with business, trade, and money. It is crucial for a website to have responsive and helpful customer service.
Customer service at Salehoo is just like the one at. Well at least according to the majority of online discussions about their support for customers.
If you look at their hours of operation of 5:45 p.m. to the time of 1:30 a.m. Eastern Standard Time. If you encounter any issues, you can contact them via live chat or email, or by phone between Monday and Friday, at the same time.
Their Facebook and Twitter pages can be used to provide customer service if you prefer to use these channels.
However, this does not suggest that the customer experience is flawless. There’s always room to be improved upon.
One such thing could be expanding their customers’ support hours during the weekend to give those who only manage their online business during that time the chance to call whenever they help is required. Salehoo Buy2Bee
Another would be to have assistance from customer service in searching for unlisted products should they be unlisted. Just like how Worldwide Brands, another wholesale and dropshipping directory, works.
Overall, although Salehoo’s customer service and support is performing well however, they could improve their services. Of course, these improvements must be made without compromising their excellent service.
Salehoo’s services are offered at an affordable price of $67 per one year access. It gives you access to the entire Salehoo Supplier Directory, both wholesale and dropshipping. Also included are the Market Research Labs, personal email support and access to a member’s forum.
If for the first year you are content about the services. You may choose to renew your subscription or get life-long access to the service for just $127. This is the more well-known option of the two.
These prices are cheap in comparison to other directory services.
But, we cannot negate the chance for you to not fit with how Salehoo’s services are. To address this, Salehoo offers a 60-day money-back assurance. Accessing this is as easy as sending an email to email@example.com up to 60 days after you purchased the service.
Another feature that is new to the service is their 7 day trial for $1. If you’re looking to dip your toes in the service and not plunge into it, you can go through this trial and gain access to their wholesale directory and labs for only $1.
PROS and CONS
An easy and fast way to look at if the Salehoo service is right for you is to consider the pros and cons. Although it’s not a substitute for real knowledge of the service, it is essential to get a heads-up of the services you pay for and what their potential problems could be. Salehoo Buy2Bee
- Good Customer Service: Those who have experienced getting in touch with Salehoo’s customer service have nothing bad to say about them. The availability of the company’s customer service allows customers to get in touch with them whenever they need to. This is a valuable benefit for those who are just beginning on the path to online retail.
- Many Brands and Diverse: Salehoo has supplies from numerous brands. This includes Lego, Samsung, Levi’s, Disney among others. You can get items from the most well-known brands as well as some more niche items.
- Suppliers You Trust: Salehoo makes sure that they have only the top and most trusted suppliers listed in their list. With their stringent vetting process the customers are assured that the place they purchase their products, they can trust them. This is the case if you choose one from the Salehoo directory.
- Beginning Friendly Training Beginning Friendly Training Salehoo has a fantastic training section. The guides they have available to customers who pay comprehensive and helpful as they can get. Some of these guides were issues that were frequently appear on their forums for community members.
- Hidden Fees = No: Salehoo itself is cheap and accessible, with a price of just $67 for a year’s subscription. The only thing users have to be concerned about is the fees for application that the company itself charges and that’s the responsibility of the buyer and the seller.
- Money-back Guaranteed Service Salehoo promises to provide a quality service. They offer 60-day money-back guarantees in the event that you feel they did not make the right decision. This is a full refund, no requirements asked.
- Low Minimum Orders Required The suppliers of Salehoo need only minimal minimum orders. This is ideal for wholesale stores that do not have enough inventory space or who are only testing the waters.
- Informative and Comprehensive Market Research Market research by Salehoo is among the top available. With accurate information from prices, market trends, and the like it is certain that you’ve got everything you need to move forward with your choice.
- Can Be Difficult to Use: For people who are new to online retailing Saleshoo’s data, though extremely helpful, can be daunting to some. This is especially true in the event that the buyer does not know what some terms mean and what some metrics mean.
- Market fees that are unavoidable: The majority of the retail on the internet today is done on the larger marketplaces like Ebay and Amazon and this includes Salehoo customers. Fees from these marketplaces are costly and could be a drain on profit margins.
- Less Branding Opportunities: This is something that wholesalers with a majority of wholesalers have a problem with. Dropshipping and wholesaling only permit you to sell products of other people. As such, unless you make sure you are doing your homework, there is little chance for your business to expand. It is the reason that most consumers are using marketplaces and third-party websites to sell their products.
- More Products, but fewer compared with the Competition: 1.6 million is not an unimportant number. However, for online retailers, this can be a small number. Some stores even more than triple the number of customers.
- There is no existing location-based search: The lack of location-based search of suppliers is inconvenient and a bit annoying at best. For online retailers it can be a major pain since most customers would prefer a quick and simple access to the suppliers. In addition, it can be the bottleneck that can stop a whole operation of an online store
All in all, Salehoo is a good option to begin with if you are just finding your way around ecommerce. They provide a variety of services that are extremely beneficial for people who are already accustomed to online shopping, and for people who are just beginning. Salehoo Buy2Bee
Their Market Research tool, while extremely robust and comprehensive but can be a bit intimidating to beginners. However, this could be corrected by free guides and training courses that are available at any time you utilize the services.
In terms of their directories although they’ve got less suppliers than their competitors (1000 for dropshipping and 8000 wholesalers) They can be trusted through their vetting process.
Salehoo’s cheap price point is also great. The yearly price of $67 has plenty to offer, and their lifetime access cost is also affordable.
For those who are satisfied with Salehoo’s service and will likely to utilize the service for a long period of time, the $127 price seems to be a less costly and more affordable option than the yearly fee.
This is of course only applicable only if you are seriously interested in getting into the world of e-commerce. If not, it’s better to Google stuff yourself.
FAQs Salehoo Buy2Bee
Do I need to buy Salehoo?
The decision is completely up to you.
If you are serious in seeking a job in eCommerce or if you just are interested in trying dropshipping for a side hustle using Salehoo’s services, then they can be a great instrument to have. Salehoo’s directories and market research can help you find the proper niche for you to begin with.
But, if you’re not serious with your venture, you’ll just be wasting your money. Making a successful online store requires an enormous amount of work and commitment. Although there are testimonials on Salehoo’s pages that offer testimonials of how beneficial Salehoo is, the people have also devoted a significant portion of their time and energy to get where they are today.
Does Salehoo offer a free trial?
Salehoo is not offering a free trial period. They have a cheap trial period.
While Salehoo has a fairly affordable price , and offers a complete refund to customers who are not satisfied and offers seven-day trial options for the price of just $1. It may not be completely free, but it’s nonetheless a fair price to test the service.
Is Salehoo in sync with Shopify?
It is true that Salehoo can be integrated with Shopify and Salehoo dropshipping.
Salehoo dropshipping, the newest service provided by Salehoo includes Shopify integration. It is not that difficult to setup. Once you’ve done that, you can display these products in your Shopify page with the press of two buttons.
Is Salehoo a scam?
Yes, Salehoo is not a fraud.
Salehoo is an BBB (Better Business Bureau) rating of A. This means that customers can rest confident of the fact that Salehoo will:
- Respond to customer complaints as quickly as you can
- Follow the BBB Code of Advertising
- Resolve any disagreements between the company and the customers
Salehoo also provides an unconditional money-back guarantee. Customers who are not satisfied with their service have at least 60 days to ask for the full amount or a full refund of the membership.
Within these 60 days all customers who pay are granted unlimited access to their supplier list, Market Research Lab, and their guides and training resources.
The customer service at Salehoo is an example of how reliable they are. With a committed customer service who replies fast and timely and ensures that their customers receive what they pay for.
Where can I get in touch with Salehoo Customer Service?
Customer service at Salehoo can be reached via live chat on their website.
They can also be reached through their email at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also contact them via their twitter and facebook accounts for very quick support.
They also have a toll-free number of (888) 881-8703. For US customers, they can make an attempt to call (213) 839-6836.
If you are a customer in Canada they may try calling at +1 647 846 8912
They are open Monday through Friday from 5:30 p.m. until 1:30 a.m. Eastern Standard Time.