Shopping online has become the norm nowadays. For a large portion of consumers creating an online store may be a good source of steady income or even retirement savings. For those who have or had an “real globe” store, this could be their chance to expand their business or to stay ahead of the latest trends.
But, the idea of putting up an entire store from scratch could be very intimidating. Many questions will be circulating in your head. How much does it cost? Where do I find a source? Where can I keep them?
Although they are all valid questions, this does not mean there aren’t any solutions.
This is where services such as Salehoo can help.
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review from Online Verve’s YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Salehoo.
Overview: Saleh-what Now? Salehoo Australia
Salehoo is a wholesale and dropshipping directory. What this means is that they give sellers a list of approved supplies and connect them to each with the intention of doing business. With the help of Salehoo online store owners are able to find suppliers who will ensure a steady supply of item to whatever it is they are selling.
The suppliers listed on Salehoo’s list is available all over the globe. All the way from China to Australia, across the United States to across the pond across the pond in the United Kingdom, if you are looking for some kind of supplier in a particular location there is a good chance that Salehoo has a supplier there. This is a good result for a small firm from Middle Earth.
Yes. Salehoo is a New Zealand based company. It was started by two entrepreneur partners: Simon Slade and Mark Ling. Slade, who was selling products through a local auction site, was bombarded by inquiries about where he found his suppliers and who his suppliers were. Due to these questions Slade realized the potential of an online directory of suppliers.
Together with Ling they founded Salehoo and, without their unwavering commitment, Salehoo would not be here today. With time, Salehoo’s offerings have only improved and it has even become the most reliable directories for looking at dropshipping providers from all over the world.
All About Dropshipping
For those who aren’t in the aware, dropshipping is a way for online retailers to offer products directly from suppliers, without touching the item.
When the customer purchases at an online store, there will be the possibility that the store doesn’t get in touch with the item being sold. The product is delivered from the supplier to the buyer directly.
This basically does away with several aspects. For one, an online retailer does not need to keep inventory of their items. That means overhead expenses can be less of a hassle.
With dropshipping, the business owner can operate his store whenever or wherever they want, as long as there is a laptop that is wired to the internet.
Salehoo is primarily an online supplier directory. While they inform customers of where to buy the products that they need and want, Salehoo themselves do not sell their own products. They sell services.
In the context of being in operation for nearly 20 years It is only natural for their range of services to grow. Some of which we shall examine below.
Online entrepreneurs this characteristic is the basis of the products offered by Salehoo. Customers who use these services are given access to over 1000 dropship companies which are carefully scrutinized by Salehoo.
Users who use this service can rest assured that anyone they get in touch with from this list will not be someone fishy.
This is in comparison to other dropship companies that don’t use services like Salehoo. They are more prone to being swindled than the typical customer.
In this directory, buyers will find plenty of information about the suppliers. This can include but are not only:
- Contact Information
- Product Variety
- Good quality products
- Customer Service reviewers
- Their shipping locations
- Their preferred method of shipping
For dropshipping companies, salehoo can provide suppliers for most common products and categories from fashion things like clothes and accessories, to cool gadgets and toys and also exotic goods such as antiques. Salehoo Australia
Although everyone is raving about dropship providers, it doesn’t mean that Salehoo doesn’t offer a directory of their wholesale suppliers. These suppliers are just thoroughly and rigorously vetted by the company as those of the dropship ones.
In fact, Salehoo’s list of vetted wholesale suppliers are more than that of their list of dropship suppliers. They are ranked at eight thousand (8000)
Just as with the dropship companies, this list can also provide you with a lot of information you need to know.
Products from these wholesale suppliers are sold at their true wholesale value. This means that there could be no additional fee that you must pay to Salehoo. It’s the list of suppliers that you paid for, and not the products.
Salehoo offers wholesale suppliers from different products including Lego, Adidas, Sony, 3m and even Disney. With the suppliers listed on Salehoo’s list, you can rest assured that what you receive is genuine
This list of dropship and wholesale suppliers are what comprises this directory. Salehoo Directory. Salehoo Australia
Market Research and Market Research Labs.
Market research is an essential aspect if someone wants to be successful in their business. To remain in the game, retailers need to know what they should sell and how much.
For prospective retailers or those who are looking to extend their business with different products, searching for what products to market can be a challenge.
Most of the time finding a niche to fill in the market is usually the solution. However, even then it could take some trial and error in order to discover this particular niche. Salehoo’s market research and market research labs eliminate the need for trial and trial and.
In searching for a specific niche, it is human nature to look for items based on intuition and often results in incorrect decision-making. What they should consider is data that is objective and unfiltered.
With Salehoo monitoring around 1.6 million items in their catalog, this data is entirely accessible to their customers. It is up to them to use this knowledge.
It is important to remember that this information will depend on the location you live in as well as your currency , therefore there may be slight differences between the two. However , their price estimates have been very accurate in general.
These data can be processed in four ways within the service. These include:
- Product type
- Sell rate
- Average cost
Now you might ask, Salehoo dropship? Didn’t you know that Salehoo is only an online directory, and doesn’t sell anything? What exactly is Salehoo Dropship?
It is true that Salehoo continues to be an online directory of suppliers. Salehoo dropship does not mean that salehoo is now its own retail store. Salehoo dropship is the new tool that Salehoo offers to shopify owners.
This tool automates the process of integrating Salehoo into the Shopify environment.
The days are gone when you squander your time, poring over the catalogs of your suppliers’ products. With this software. Shopify store owners will have their lives made easier.
The tool allows them to have a direct access to the list of Salehoo’s 1,000 vetted dropship providers and, with a single click and display their chosen products on your Shopify website or store. However, of course the pricing of these items will be at the discretion of the store owner.
This saves a lot of time which can be utilized to conduct market research, or simply for some the occasional time off. Salehoo Australia
In all honesty the most interesting thing about salehoo are their guides to training. They offer full-length training guides which have lots to deal with managing an online store.
Why is this surprising, you may ask? It is due to how comprehensive these guides are. The guides cover how to put up your merchandise on various online stores, like eBay or Amazon.
They even offer guides on how to setup your online store. They also provide guides on how to create a business registration, tax laws, as well as guides on how to import into different countries, they provide everything you need.
It is among the best bonuses the service could offer.
Customer Support and Service
When it comes to issues involving business, trade, and money. It is essential for websites to provide responsive and helpful customer service.
The customer support at Salehoo is similar to that. According to most online talk about their customer service.
Based on their operational hours of 5:45 p.m. until the time of 1:30 a.m. Eastern Standard Time. If you encounter any issues you need to contact them through live chat via email or through phone from Monday to Friday around these times.
Their Twitter and Facebook pages can be used for customer service if you’d rather to use these channels.
But, it doesn’t mean that their customer service is flawless. There is always an area to be improved upon.
One such thing could be the possibility of extending their customer service hours on weekends to allow people who can only run their online store during the weekend the opportunity to contact them whenever assistance is required. Salehoo Australia
Another option is to provide assistance from customer service in searching for products that are not listed should they be unlisted. Just like how Worldwide Brands, another wholesale and dropshipping directory, works.
Overall, though Salehoo’s client service and support are already excellent but they are able to improve their customer service. Of course, these changes must be made without compromising their already satisfactory service.
Salehoo’s services are offered for purchase at a low cost of $67 per one year access. This includes access to the whole Salehoo Supplier Directory, both wholesale and dropshipping. It also includes the aforementioned Market Research Labs, personal email support and access to a forum for members.
If, for the first year, you are satisfied with the service. You can choose to renew your subscription or purchase life-long access to the service for just $127. This is by far the most well-known option of the two.
These prices are cheap compared to other supplier directory services.
We can’t deny that there is a possibility that you don’t be a good fit for the services offered by Salehoo. are. In that case, Salehoo offers a 60-day money back guarantee. Accessing this is as easy by sending an email firstname.lastname@example.org up to 60 days after you bought the service.
Another feature that is new to the service is their 7 day trial, which costs just $1. If you’re just looking to try dipping your toes into the service and not plunge into it, you can go through the trial for 7 days and have access to their wholesale database and labs for just $1.
PROS and CONS
A quick and easy method of determining whether Salehoo service is for you is to consider the pros and cons. While it is not a substitute for real experience on the product, it is nonetheless important to have an understanding of the services you pay for and what the potential problems could be. Salehoo Australia
- Excellent Customer Service: Customers who have been contact with Salehoo’s customer service seem to have nothing negative to say about them. Salehoo’s accessible operating hours allows customers to contact them at any time they need to. This is valuable service to those who are just beginning on the path to online retail.
- Diverse and Numerous Brands: Salehoo has supplies from numerous brands. It includes Lego, Samsung, Levi’s, Disney among others. There are items available from the most popular brands as well as some more special items.
- Suppliers You can You Trust: Salehoo makes sure that they have only the top and most reliable suppliers in their directory. Through their rigorous vetting process they can ensure that whatever they purchase from their items, they are able to trust. That is if you pick one from Salehoo’s directory.
- Beginner Friendly Training – Salehoo offers a dazzling training area. The guides they offer to paying customers are as extensive and useful as they could be. A few of the guides addressed problems that frequently pop up on their forums for community members.
- Hidden Fees = None: Salehoo itself is cheap and affordable costing just $67 for a year’s subscription. The only thing customers have to be concerned about is fees to apply that the company itself charges, but that’s between the buyer and the seller.
- Money-back Guaranteed Service Salehoo assures that they will offer a satisfying service. Therefore, they offer a 60-day money back guarantee in the event that you feel they didn’t make the right decision. It’s a complete refund, no requirements asked.
- Low Required Minimum Orders The suppliers of Salehoo need only low minimum orders. This is ideal for wholesale stores that don’t have a big enough inventory space or who are just trying out the waters.
- Informative and thorough Market Research Market research by Salehoo is among the top available. With reliable information about the market, prices and more, you are sure that you’ve got all the information you need to make a move with your choice.
- Can Be Difficult to Use It can be difficult to use for those who are not familiar with online retailing, Salehoo’s information, while very helpful can be very difficult for people who aren’t familiar with the process. This is particularly true when the customer doesn’t know what some terms mean or what measures are used for.
- Market fees that are unavoidable: The majority of online retailing these days usually happens in the bigger marketplaces like Ebay and Amazon and that includes Salehoo customers. The fees charged by these marketplaces can be costly and cut out on the profit margins.
- There are fewer branding opportunities Branding Opportunities: This is something most wholesalers can be sceptical about. Dropshipping and wholesaling only permit you to sell the products of other people. As such, unless you make sure you are doing your homework it is very unlikely for your brand to grow. The result is that most customers are making use of third-party marketplaces and sites to sell their products.
- Less Products in comparison with the Competition: 1.6 million is not a meager number. For an online retailer, this can be too few of a number. Some stores have even more than that.
- There is no existing location-based search Location-based search of suppliers is inconvenient and a bit annoying at the very best. For online retailers this could be a huge problem as the majority of customers want fresh and easy access to the suppliers. Additionally, it could be the source of bottlenecks that could end the entire operation of an online store
All in all, Salehoo is a good option to begin with if you are just beginning to learn about e-commerce. They have a wide range of features that are extremely useful to those who are already accustomed to e-commerce processes and for people who are just beginning. Salehoo Australia
They have a Market Research tool, while very comprehensive and robust but can be a bit intimidating to novices. However, this can be addressed with the help of tutorials and guides for free that are accessible at any time you utilize the services.
In terms of their directories even though they have fewer suppliers than the competition (1000 for dropshipping and 8000 for wholesalers) These suppliers can be trusted through their vetting process.
The salehoo price is also great. The yearly price of $67 has a lot to offer, and their lifetime access price is also affordable.
If you’re satisfied with the services of Salehoo and are sure to use the service for a long period of time, then the $127 price seems to be a less costly and better choice than the annual fee.
Of course this only applies when you’re serious in getting into e-commerce. In other cases, it’s more beneficial to search for stuff yourself.
FAQs Salehoo Australia
Do I need to buy Salehoo?
The choice is up to you.
If you’re serious about seeking a job in eCommerce or if you just would like to consider dropshipping as a side hustle and sell products on Salehoo, it could be a wonderful instrument to have. Salehoo’s directories and market research will help you identify the perfect niche to start with.
If you’re not serious with your venture, you’ll just be wasting your money. The process of creating a professional online store requires an enormous amount of work and dedication. While there are testimonies in Salehoo’s website that provide testimonials of how beneficial Salehoo is, these people have also devoted a significant portion of their time to reaching where they are today.
Does Salehoo offer a free trial period?
Salehoo is not offering an opportunity to try their service for free. They offer a trial for a low cost period.
Although Salehoo has a fairly affordable price , and offers a complete refund for customers who aren’t satisfied and offers seven days of trial at the price of just $1. Although it’s not completely free, but it is nonetheless a fair cost to try out the product.
Is Salehoo compatible with Shopify?
Yes, Salehoo can be integrated with Shopify using Salehoo dropshipping.
Salehoo dropshipping. The latest service offered by Salehoo includes Shopify integration. It is not that difficult to set-up. Once it is done, you are able to showcase these items on your Shopify page with the press of a few buttons.
Is Salehoo an online scam?
No, Salehoo is not a scam..
Salehoo is a BBB (Better Business Bureau) rating of A. This means that customers can be sure that Salehoo will:
- Respond to customer complaints as quickly as possible
- Follow the BBB Code of Advertising
- Resolve any disagreements between the business and its customers.
Salehoo also offers an unconditional money-back guarantee. If customers aren’t satisfied with their service have at minimum 60 days to request for the full amount or a full refund of the membership.
Within these 60 days, any paying customer have unrestricted access to the supplier database, Market Research Lab, along with their guides and training resources.
The customer service at Salehoo is a testament of how legit they are. With a dedicated customer service who responds promptly and quickly the company ensures their customers get what they spend for.
Where can I contact Salehoo customer service?
Customer service at Salehoo can be contacted through live chat in their website.
They can also be reached through their email at email@example.com. They can also be reached from their facebook and twitter accounts for fast support.
They also have a toll free number at (888) 881-8703. For US customers, they can make an attempt to call (213) 839-6836.
If you are a customer in Canada they may try calling via +1 647-846 8912
They are open Monday through Friday between 5:30 p.m. to 1:30 a.m. Eastern Standard Time.