Online shopping has become the norm in recent times. For many who own an online store, it may be a good source of income that is steady or even retirement funds. For those who own or used to own a “real globe” store they could have a chance to expand their business or just basically to get in with the times.
However, the thought of putting up an entire store from scratch could be quite daunting. There are many questions that be circulating in your head. What is the price? Where can I find a supplier? Where do I keep them?
Although they are all valid concerns, this does not mean there aren’t any alternative solutions.
This is where services such as Salehoo can help.
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review from Online Verve’s YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Salehoo.
Overview: Saleh-what Now? Knowitallnev Salehoo
Salehoo is essentially an online dropshipping and wholesale directory. This means that they give sellers a list of vetted supplies and connect them to each for the purpose of conducting business. With the aid of Salehoo, online store owners can locate suppliers that provide them with a constant supply of the item is they are selling.
Salehoo’s list of suppliers can be found across the world. All the way from China to Australia as well as across the United States to across the pond to the United Kingdom, if you are looking for a supplier somewhere there is a good chance that Salehoo has a partner there. This is a good result for a small firm that is based in Middle Earth.
Yes. Salehoo is a New Zealand based company. It was started by two entrepreneur partners: Simon Slade and Mark Ling. Slade, who was selling products on a local online auction site, was bombarded with inquiries about where he got his suppliers and who his suppliers were. In response to these queries, he realized the growing potential of providing an online directory of suppliers.
Together with Ling they co-founded Salehoo and without their continuous dedication, Salehoo would not be in the present. With age, Salehoo’s services were only getting better, even becoming one of the top directories to look at dropshipping companies from around the world.
All About Dropshipping
For those who aren’t in the know, dropshipping is a method for online retailers to sell items directly from suppliers without touching the item.
In this way, when customers purchase from an online retailer there is an opportunity that the store doesn’t come into contact with the item being sold. The item goes from the seller to the buyer directly.
This generally eliminates several things. For one, an online retailer doesn’t have to maintain an inventory of their products. That means overhead expenses can be less of a hassle.
With dropshipping, the business owner can operate his shop whenever and wherever they want, in the event that there’s a laptop and it is connected via the Internet.
Salehoo is, first and foremost, an online directory of suppliers. Although they provide customers with information on the best places to purchase the items they desire and require, Salehoo themselves do not sell their own products. What they offer are their services.
In the context of being in operation for nearly 20 years now it’s only natural for their range of services to expand. We will be discussing below.
Online entrepreneurs this feature is the meat of the services provided by Salehoo. Customers who avail of these services have access to a variety of dropship providers who are carefully reviewed by Salehoo.
Customers who avail of this service can be sure that the person they call from this list won’t be a shady person.
This is in comparison to other dropship merchants who don’t have access to services like Salehoo. They are more vulnerable to being swindled than the average consumer.
In this directory, consumers will find plenty of details about the companies. This can include but are not only:
- Contact Information
- Product Range
- Quality goods
- Reviewers of Customer Service
- Their Shipping Locations
- Their preferred shipping method
For dropshipping businesses, salehoo is able to offer suppliers for the most popular products and categories from fashion things like clothes and accessories, to cool stuff like toys and gadgets and also exotic goods such as antiques. Knowitallnev Salehoo
Although everyone is raving about dropship suppliers, this isn’t a reason to assume that Salehoo doesn’t have a directory for their wholesale suppliers. These suppliers are also as meticulously and heavily scrutinized by the company as the dropship ones.
In fact, Salehoo’s list of wholesalers vetted is greater than their list of dropship suppliers. They number eight thousand (8000)
Just as with the dropship suppliers the list of dropship suppliers can provide you with a lot of necessary information
Products from these wholesale sellers are offered at their authentic wholesale price. This means that there could be no additional fees you must pay to Salehoo. It’s your list of vendors you purchased, not the items.
Salehoo has wholesale suppliers for a variety of brands including Lego, Adidas, Sony, 3m and even Disney. With Salehoo’s list of suppliers you are sure that what you get are genuine producc
The wholesalers and dropshippers comprise the Salehoo Directory. Knowitallnev Salehoo
Market Research and Market Research Labs.
Market research is a crucial element if one wants to run a successful business. To remain competitive, a retailer must be aware of the products they should offer and at what price.
For prospective retailers or those who are looking to expand their business using different products, searching for what products to market can be difficult to answer.
Most of the time, looking for an opportunity to fill the market is the most common way to go. But, even so, it might take trial and error to identify this specific niche. Salehoo’s market research and market research labs remove the need for this trial and trial and.
When looking for a niche, while it is natural to search for items based on intuition and often results in erroneous decision making. What people should look at is unbiased and pure data.
With Salehoo monitoring around 1.6 million items in their database the information is available to the customers, and it is up to them to take advantage of this information.
It is important to remember: this information will always depend on the location you live in as well as your currency , therefore there may be a little discrepancies between the two. However their price estimates have been very accurate overall.
The data is filtered in four ways in the service. This include:
- Type of product
- Sell rate
- Average price
You might be asking, Salehoo dropship? Didn’t you know that Salehoo is just an online directory and does not offer products? So what exactly is Salehoo Dropship?
Yes, Salehoo continues to be an online directory of suppliers. Salehoo dropship doesn’t mean that salehoo has become the retailer of their own. Salehoo dropship basically refers to the new tool that Salehoo provides to Shopify owners.
This automation tool basically incorporates Salehoo to the Shopify platform.
The days are gone when you squander your time looking through product catalogs of suppliers. With this tool. Shopify store owners will have their lives made easier.
This tool lets them gain access to the aforementioned list of Salehoo’s 1,000 vetted dropship companies and, by a single click to display their products on your shopify website or store. Naturally, the price of these products will still remain at the discretion of the owner of the store.
This will save time that can be used to conduct market research, or just to take free time. Knowitallnev Salehoo
In all honesty, the most surprising feature of salehoo is their guides to training. They offer full-length training guides that have a lot to be related to managing an online store.
Why is it surprising you may ask? Well it is because of the depth of these guides. These guides provide instructions on how to sell your merchandise to several online stores such as eBay and Amazon.
They even provide guidance on how to setup your online store. They also provide guides on how to register your business, tax laws, and even guidance on how you can import your products to different countries. They provide everything you need.
This is one of the greatest benefits that the service can offer.
Customer Service and Support
When it comes to things to do with business, trade, and money. It is important that a website has friendly and efficient customer support.
The customer support at Salehoo is just like that. Well at least according to the majority of online discussions about their customer support.
Judging by their operating times of 5:45 p.m. until 11:30 a.m. Eastern Standard Time. If there are any issues they can be reached via live chat via email or via phone from Monday to Friday at around those times.
Their Facebook and Twitter pages can be used to contact customer service, if you would prefer making use of these channels.
However, this does not suggest that the customer experience is perfect. There’s always a place to improve.
One such thing could be expanding their customers’ service times on the weekend to give those who only manage their online business during this time a chance to reach them at any time assistance is needed. Knowitallnev Salehoo
Another would be to have assistance from customer service in searching for products that are not listed in the event that they are not listed. Just like how Worldwide Brands, another wholesale and dropshipping directory, works.
Overall, although Salehoo’s customer service and support is doing a good job but they are able to improve their services. Of course, any changes are not to be done at the expense of the quality of their service.
Salehoo’s services are offered for a reasonable price of $67 for a 1 year subscription. It gives you access to the entire Salehoo Supplier Directory, both wholesale and dropshipping. Additionally, it includes the Market Research Labs, personal email support, as well as access to the forum for members.
If, for the first year, you are happy with the service. You can choose to renew your subscription, or get life-long access to the service for just $127. This is actually the more popular option between the two.
These prices are cheap compared to other supplier directory services.
However, we can’t say that there’s no chance for you to not fit with how Salehoo’s services are. To address this, Salehoo offers a 60-day money-back assurance. Accessing this is as easy simply as sending an email email@example.com up to 60 days from when you purchased the service.
Another feature that is new to their service is their 7 day trial that costs $1. If you’re looking to dip your toes in the service, but not dive in, you can try this trial with full access to the wholesale catalog and labs for $1.
PROS and CONS
An easy and quick method to determine if the Salehoo service is right for you is to examine the pros and cons. While it is not a replacement for actual experiences with the service, it is essential to get a heads-up of what you’re paying for and what the potential problems could be. Knowitallnev Salehoo
- Good Customer Service: People who have experienced getting to Salehoo’s Customer service appear to have nothing negative to say about them. The availability of the company’s customer service allows customers to reach them whenever they’re required to. This is an important service for those who are just beginning with online shopping.
- Multiple Brands and Diverse Brands: Salehoo has supplies from numerous brands. This includes Lego, Samsung, Levi’s, Disney among others. You can get items from the most famous names and also some niche ones.
- Suppliers You can Trust: Salehoo makes sure that they have the best and most trusted suppliers in their list. Through their rigorous vetting process, customers can be sure that wherever they buy their supplies can be trusted. This is the case if you choose one from Salehoo’s catalog.
- Beginner Friendly Training Beginning Friendly Training Salehoo has a fantastic training area. The guides they have available to paying customers are as complete and as helpful as they could be. Some of these guides were issues that were frequently pop up in their community forums.
- Hidden Fees = No: Salehoo itself is cheap and accessible, with a price of just $67 for a full year’s subscription. The only thing customers have to worry about are the fees for application by the provider itself, but that’s between the client and the provider.
- Money-back Guaranteed Service Salehoo promises to offer a satisfying service. As such, they provide a 60-day money back guarantee for those who think that they didn’t make the right choice. This is a full refund, no need to ask questions.
- Low Required Minimum Orders: Salehoo’s suppliers need only minimal minimum orders. This is particularly beneficial for wholesale stores that do not have enough inventory or who are just trying out the waters.
- Complete and comprehensive market research Saleshoo’s market research is among the best available. With accurate information from price, market trends and other information, you are sure that you have everything you need to move forward in your choice.
- Can Be Difficult to Use: For people who are brand new to online shopping the information provided by Salehoo, although useful, may be intimidating to some. This is particularly true in the event that the buyer does not be aware of what certain terms mean and what some metrics are for.
- Market fees that are unavoidable: The majority of the online shopping typically happens on larger sites such as Ebay and Amazon and that includes Salehoo customers. Fees from these marketplaces are costly and could reduce profit margins of the business.
- Fewer Branding Opportunities Branding Opportunities: This is something wholesalers in general be sceptical about. Wholesaling and dropshipping only allows you to sell products of other people. As such, unless you take your time, there is little chance for your business to expand. It is the reason that most consumers are making use of third-party marketplaces and sites to market their products.
- More Products, but fewer compared to the Competition: 1.6 million is not an unimportant amount. However, for an online retailer, this can be too few of a number. Some stores even more than triple this.
- No existing location-based search is available: The lack of location-based search to locate suppliers is problematic and somewhat frustrating at the very best. For online sellers it can be a major pain since most customers would prefer a quick and simple access to the suppliers. Additionally, it could be the source of bottlenecks that could cause a complete stoppage of an online shop
In the end, Salehoo is a good service to start with if you are just beginning to learn about e-commerce. They offer a lot of features that are extremely beneficial for people who are familiar with e-commerce processes as well as for beginners. Knowitallnev Salehoo
Their Market Research tool, while very comprehensive and robust however, it can be intimidating for newcomers. However, this could be corrected by free guides and training courses which are offered at any time you utilize the tools.
As for their directories, while they have fewer suppliers than the competition (1000 for dropshipping and 8000 for wholesalers) They are at a minimum confirmed by their vetting procedure.
Salehoo’s cheap price point is also very good. The annual price of $67 has a lot to offer and the lifetime access price is also quite affordable.
If you’re satisfied with the services of Salehoo and are certain to continue using the services for a longer amount of time, the $127 cost would seem a cheaper and more affordable option than the yearly fee.
Of course , this is only true if you really are serious in diving into online shopping. If not, it’s best to do your own research.
FAQs Knowitallnev Salehoo
Should I buy Salehoo?
The answer is entirely up to you.
If you are serious in making a career out of eCommerce or want to try dropshipping as a side hustle using Salehoo’s services, then they can be a wonderful instrument to have. Directories and market research from Salehoo can assist you in finding the perfect niche to start with.
But, if you’re not committed to your business, then you’ll only waste your money. Creating a proper online store requires an enormous amount of work and dedication. While there are testimonies in Salehoo’s website that provide reviews of the benefits Salehoo is, these individuals have also devoted a significant portion of their time in getting to where they are now.
Does Salehoo provide a trial period?
Salehoo does not have a free trial period. They have a cheap trial period.
Although Salehoo offers a pretty affordable cost and a 100% refund to customers who are not satisfied, it also offers seven-day trial options for the price of just $1. Although it’s not completely free, but it is nevertheless a reasonable price to test out the product.
Are Salehoo compatible with Shopify?
It is true that Salehoo works with Shopify and Salehoo dropshipping.
Salehoo dropshipping. The most recent service offered by Salehoo includes Shopify integration. It’s not difficult to set up. Once done, you can show these items on your Shopify webpage at the touch of several buttons.
Is Salehoo an online scam?
Yes, Salehoo is not a fraud.
Salehoo is an BBB (Better Business Bureau) rating of A. This means that customers can be sure that Salehoo will:
- Response to complaints of customers as quickly as possible
- Follow the BBB code of advertising
- Resolve any disagreements between the company and customers.
Salehoo also offers an unconditional money-back guarantee. Customers who aren’t happy with the service have at least 60 days to apply for an entire refund of their membership.
Within these 60 days, any paying customer can access Salehoo’s supplier directory, Market Research Lab, as well as their training guides and other resources for learning.
Customer service from Salehoo is a testament of how legit they are. With a customer service team who replies fast and timely, Salehoo makes sure that their customers get the best service they get for their money.
Where can I get in touch with Salehoo support?
Customer service at Salehoo can be contactable via live chat on their website.
They can also be reached through their email at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also reach them from their facebook and twitter accounts for very quick support.
There is also a toll-free number at (888) 881-8703. For US customers they can try calling (213) 839-6836.
For those who reside in Canada you can contact them through +1 647 846 8912
They are available Monday to Friday from 5:15 p.m. until 1:30 a.m. Eastern Standard Time.