Shopping online is the norm nowadays. For many who own an online store, it can be a source of income that is steady or even retirement funds. If you own or previously owned an “real globe” store they could have a opportunity to expand their business, or simply to stay ahead of the latest trends.
The thought of building your own store from scratch can be very intimidating. Many questions will run in your mind. How much will it cost? Where do I locate a vendor? Where can I store them?
Although they are all valid questions, it doesn’t mean there aren’t any solutions.
This is where services such as Salehoo are available.
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review from Online Verve’s YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Salehoo.
Overview: Saleh-what Now? I Blason Salehoo
Salehoo is basically an wholesale and dropshipping directory. This means that they offer sellers a listing of vetted supplies and connect them with one with the intention of doing business. With the assistance of Salehoo, online store owners can locate suppliers that provide them with a constant flow of supply and stock of whatever item it is they’re selling.
The suppliers listed on Salehoo’s list can be found across the world. From China to Australia as well as from the United States to across the pond in the United Kingdom, if you are in search of an individual supplier there is a good chance that Salehoo has a supplier in that area. This is a good result for a small business located in Middle Earth.
Yes. Salehoo is a New Zealand based company. It was created by two business partners: Simon Slade and Mark Ling. Slade, who was selling stuff through a local auction site, was bombarded with questions as to how and where he got his suppliers and who the suppliers were. Because of these inquiries, he realized the growing potential of online a directory for suppliers.
Together with Ling together, they created Salehoo and, without their unwavering dedication, Salehoo would not be in the present. As time passed, the services of Salehoo were only getting better, even becoming one of the best directory for looking at dropshipping providers from all over the world.
All About Dropshipping
For those who do not aware, dropshipping is a way for online retailers to offer items directly from suppliers without touching the item.
When customers purchase through an online retailer there is an opportunity that the store does not even come into contact with the item being sold. The product is delivered from the seller to the buyer in a direct manner.
This basically bypasses a lot of aspects. One of them is that an online retailer doesn’t need to keep inventory of the items. That means overhead expenses can be reduced to a minimum.
Through dropshipping, the business owner can operate his shop whenever and wherever they want, so long as they have a laptop that is connected with the web.
Salehoo is primarily an online directory of suppliers. While they tell customers about where to buy the products that they need and want, Salehoo themselves do not sell their own products. What they sell are their services.
Given that they have been in business for almost 20 years now it’s natural for their range of services to increase. Some of which we shall discuss below.
Online entrepreneurs This and another characteristic is the basis of the services offered by Salehoo. Customers who use these services have access to 1000 dropship suppliers which are carefully scrutinized by Salehoo.
Users who use this service will be confident that the person they call from this list will not be someone who is not trustworthy.
This is in comparison to other dropship companies that do not avail of services such as Salehoo. They are more prone to being swindled than the typical customer.
In this directory, buyers can get a wealth of information about the suppliers. This can include but are not limited to:
- Contact Information
- Product Variety
- Good quality products
- Reviewers of Customer Service
- Their Delivery Locations
- Their preferred method of shipping
For dropshipping firms, salehoo will provide suppliers for most common categories and products, from fashion items like clothing and accessories to the more cool stuff like toys and gadgets and even exotic items like antiques. I Blason Salehoo
Although everyone is raving about dropship suppliers, this isn’t a reason to assume that Salehoo doesn’t offer a directory of their wholesale suppliers. These suppliers are just as meticulously and heavily scrutinized by the company as dropship suppliers.
In reality, Salehoo’s list of wholesalers vetted is more than that of their list of dropship suppliers. They number eight thousand (8000)
Similar to dropship companies, this list can also offer you lots of necessary information
Products from these wholesale suppliers are sold at their true wholesale price. That means that there is no additional fee that you have to pay to Salehoo. Afterall, it is that list of providers that you have paid for, not the actual products.
Salehoo has wholesale suppliers for a variety of brands such as Lego, Adidas, Sony, 3m and even Disney. With the suppliers listed on Salehoo’s list, you are sure that what you get are genuine producc
This list of dropship and wholesale suppliers comprise this directory. Salehoo Directory. I Blason Salehoo
Market Research and Market Research Labs.
Market research is an important element if one wants to be successful in their business. To remain competitive, a retailer must be aware of the products they should offer and for how much.
For prospective retailers or those looking to extend their business with other products, looking for the right products to sell can be challenging to determine.
Most of the time, looking for a niche to fill in the market is typically the way to go. But, even so, it might take trial and error to identify this particular niche. Salehoo’s market research and market research labs eliminate the need for that trial and error.
In looking for a specific niche, it is normal to search for products that appeal to our instincts, oftentimes that leads to erroneous decision making. What they should consider is data that is objective and unfiltered.
With Salehoo keeping track of around 1.6 million products found in their catalog, this data is entirely available to the customers, and it is up to them to use this knowledge.
It is vital to remember that the information you receive will depend on where you are and also the currency you use, so there could be a little discrepancies between the two. However , their price estimates have been very accurate overall.
These data can be filtering in four different ways through the service. These includes:
- Type of product
- Sell rate
- Average cost
Now you might ask, Salehoo dropship? Didn’t you mention that Salehoo is just a directory and therefore does not offer products? So what is this Salehoo Dropship?
Yes, Salehoo continues to be an online supplier directory. Salehoo dropship does not mean that salehoo is now its own retail store. Salehoo dropship is the brand new tool Salehoo has for shopify owners.
This tool automates the process of integrating Salehoo into the Shopify environment.
The days are gone when you squander your time, poring over product catalogs of suppliers. This tool will make your life easier. Shopify store owners can have their lives made easier.
This tool allows them to get access to the list of Salehoo’s 1000 verified dropship companies and, by a single click to display their products on your Shopify website or store. Of course, the pricing of these products will still be determined by the store’s owner.
This will save time that can be used for market research or even just to take time off. I Blason Salehoo
In all honesty the most intriguing thing about salehoo are their guides to training. They offer full-length training guides that cover a wide range of topics to be related to running an online shop.
Why is it surprising you may ask? Well it is because of how comprehensive these guides are. These guides provide instructions on how to sell your merchandise on multiple online stores like eBay as well as Amazon.
They also provide guides on how to setup your online shop. They also provide guides on how to create a business registration, tax laws, and even guidance on how to import to various countries. They provide everything you need.
It’s among the top advantages that a service can provide.
Customer Support and Service
In the case of things to do with commerce, business, or money. It is important for a website to have friendly and efficient customer support.
The customer service at Salehoo is just like that. According to the majority of online discussions about their customer support.
Based on their operational hours of 5:30 p.m. until 11:30 a.m. Eastern Standard Time. If there are any issues they can be reached through live chat, email, or even via phone from Monday to Friday at around those times.
Their Facebook and Twitter pages can be used for customer service if you prefer making use of these channels.
But, it doesn’t suggest that the customer experience is perfect. There is always an area that can be improved.
One such thing could be the possibility of extending their customer service hours on weekends to allow people who can only run their online store during this time a chance to reach them at any time assistance is needed. I Blason Salehoo
Another possibility is to offer assistance from customer service in searching for products that are not listed should they be unlisted. Like Worldwide Brands, another wholesale and dropshipping directory.
Overall, though Salehoo’s client support and service are doing a good job but they are able to improve their customer service. Of course, these improvements must be made without compromising the quality of their service.
Salehoo’s services are offered at an affordable price of $67 for one year access. It provides access to complete Salehoo Supplier Directory, both dropshipping and wholesale. Additionally, it includes the Market Research Labs, personal email support and access to a member’s forum.
If for the first year you are content about the services. You can either renew your service or you could get lifetime access at $127. This is the more well-known option of the two.
The prices are affordable compared to other supplier directory services.
But, we cannot say that there’s no chance for you to not match with the way that Salehoo’s offerings are. For that, Salehoo offers a 60-day refund guarantee. The process is as easy as sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org up to 60 days from when you purchased the service.
The other feature they have added to their service is their 7 day trial, which costs just $1. If you just want to try dipping your toes into the service and not plunge in, you can try the trial for 7 days and have access to the wholesale directory and labs for only $1.
PROS and CONS
An easy and fast method to determine whether the Salehoo service is suitable for you is to look at the advantages and disadvantages. While it is not a replacement for actual experience on the product, it is nonetheless important to have an understanding of what you’re paying for and what their potential problems could be. I Blason Salehoo
- Excellent Customer Service: Customers who have been in touch with Salehoo’s customer service have nothing negative to say to them. Salehoo’s accessible operating hours allows customers to contact them at any time they’re required to. This is a valuable benefit for anyone who is just starting in online retail.
- Multiple Brands and Diverse Brands: Salehoo has supplies from many brands. It includes Lego, Samsung, Levi’s, Disney among others. You can get items from the most popular brands as well as some more specific ones.
- Suppliers You Can Rely on: Salehoo makes sure that they have only the top and most trusted suppliers listed in their database. Through their rigorous vetting process the customers are assured that whatever they purchase from their items, they are able to trust. This is the case if you choose one from the Salehoo directory.
- Beginner Friendly Training Beginner Friendly Training Salehoo offers a dazzling training section. The guides they offer for paying customers are as complete and as helpful as they can be. Some of these guides were problems that would so often appear in their community forums.
- Hidden Fees = None: Salehoo itself is cheap and reasonable, costing only $67 for a full year’s subscription. The only thing users have to worry about is the fees for application from the supplier themselves, but that’s between the buyer and the seller.
- Money-back Guaranteed Services: Salehoo guarantees that they provide a satisfactory service. Therefore, they offer a 60-day money back guarantee in the event that you feel they didn’t make the right choice. This is a full refund without requirements asked.
- Low Minimum Orders Required The suppliers of Salehoo need only minimal minimum orders. This is especially great for wholesale shops that don’t have a big enough inventory or who are only testing the waters.
- Informative and thorough Market Research Saleshoo’s market research is among the top in the business. With precise information on price, market trends and more it is certain that you have everything you need to make a move in your choice.
- It can be difficult to use If you are brand new to online shopping the information provided by Salehoo, although very helpful can be very intimidating to some. This is especially the case in the event that the buyer does not know what some terms mean or what metrics are for.
- Market fees that are unavoidable: The majority of the online shopping usually happens in the bigger marketplaces such as Ebay and Amazon and that includes Salehoo customers. Fees from these marketplaces can be costly and cut out on the profit margins of the business.
- Less Branding Opportunities: This is something that wholesalers with a majority of wholesalers be sceptical about. Wholesaling and dropshipping only allows you to sell the products of others. Therefore, unless make sure you are doing your homework, there is little chance for your business to expand. This results in most customers using third-party sites and marketplaces to market their products.
- More Products, but fewer compared to the competition: 1.6 million is not an insignificant amount. But for an online retailer it could be a small number. Some stores even more than the number of customers.
- None Existent Location-Based Search The absence of a location-based search of suppliers is problematic and somewhat annoying at most. For online stores, this can be a major pain as the majority of customers want new and quick access to suppliers. In addition, it can be the source of bottlenecks that could stop a whole operation of an online store
In the end, Salehoo is a good option to begin with if you are just finding your way around ecommerce. They offer a lot of things that can be extremely beneficial for people who are already accustomed to online shopping, as well as for beginners. I Blason Salehoo
Their Market Research tool, while highly comprehensive and robust but can be a bit intimidating to beginners. However, this could be addressed with the help of tutorials and guides for free which are offered at any time you utilize the tools.
For their directories, even though they have less suppliers than their competitors (1000 for dropshipping, and 8000 for wholesalers) These suppliers are at a minimum confirmed by their vetting procedure.
Salehoo’s cheap price point is also very good. The yearly price of $67 is a lot to offer, and their lifetime access cost is also quite affordable.
If you’re satisfied with the services of Salehoo and are certain to continue using the service for a long period of time, then the $127 cost would seem a cheaper and better option than paying the annual cost.
Of course , this is only true when you’re serious in pursuing e-commerce. If not, it’s more beneficial to search for stuff yourself.
FAQs I Blason Salehoo
Should I get Salehoo?
The answer is entirely dependent on you.
If you’re interested in seeking a job in eCommerce or would like to consider dropshipping as a side hustle and sell products on Salehoo, it could be a wonderful tool for you to have. The directories and market research of Salehoo will help you identify the perfect niche to start with.
But, if you’re not serious with your business, then you will only be wasting your money. Making a successful online store takes an enormous amount of work and commitment. While there are testimonies in Salehoo’s website that provide reviews of the benefits Salehoo is, these people also dedicated a lot of their time and energy to get where they are now.
Does Salehoo offer a free trial period?
Salehoo is not offering an opportunity to try their service for free. They have a cheap trial period.
While Salehoo provides a reasonable price , and offers a complete refund for unsatisfied customers and offers seven days of trial at the price of $1. It may not be completely free, but it’s nevertheless a reasonable price to pay for trying out the product.
Does Salehoo compatible with Shopify?
Yes, Salehoo can be integrated with Shopify with Salehoo dropshipping.
Salehoo dropshipping, the most recent service provided by Salehoo has Shopify integration. It’s not difficult to set up. Once it is done, you are able to showcase these items on your Shopify webpage at the touch of two buttons.
Is Salehoo a fraud?
Yes, Salehoo is not a fraud.
Salehoo is an BBB (Better Business Bureau) rating of A. Customers can rest confident of the fact that Salehoo will:
- Response to complaints of customers as quickly as possible
- Follow the BBB Code of Advertising
- Any disagreements that arise between the business and its customers
Salehoo also offers a money back guarantee. If customers aren’t satisfied with the service can wait at minimum 60 days to request for a full refund for their subscription.
Within the 60-day period, any paying customer are granted unlimited access to the supplier database, Market Research Lab, and their training guides and other resources for learning.
Salehoo’s customer service is also a testament of how legit they are. With a dedicated customer service who replies fast and timely, Salehoo makes sure that their customers get the best service they spend for.
Where can I get in touch with Salehoo Customer Service?
Salehoo’s customer service can be contactable via live chat on their website.
They can also be reached through their email at email@example.com. They can also be reached from their facebook and twitter accounts for fast support.
They also have a toll-free number at (888) 881-8703. For US customers, call (213) 839-6836.
For those who reside in Canada they can try calling at +1 647 846 8912
They are open Monday through Friday between 5:30 p.m. until 1:30 a.m. Eastern Standard Time.