Shopping online is the norm these days. For a large portion of consumers who own an online store, it could be a great source of income that is steady or even retirement funds. If you own or had a “real globe” store, this could be their opportunity to expand their business or to get in with the current trends.
The thought of putting up an entire store from scratch could be quite daunting. There are many questions that be circulating in your head. How much does it cost? Where do I find a source? Where can I store them?
Although they are all valid concerns, it doesn’t mean there are only diffiult solutions.
That’s where services like Salehoo are available.
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review from Online Verve’s YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Salehoo, you may still want to check out our article below.
Overview: Saleh-what Now? How To Cancel Salehoo Membership
Salehoo is a wholesale and dropshipping directory. It means they provide sellers a list of approved products and connect them with each other in order to do business. With the aid of Salehoo the owners of online stores can locate suppliers that give them a steady supply of goods and stocks of the item is that they’re selling.
The list of suppliers on Salehoo can be found all over the world. All the way from China to Australia as well as across the United States to across the ocean across the pond in the United Kingdom, if you are looking for some kind of supplier in a particular location you are likely to find Salehoo has a partner there. It’s not bad for a tiny company from Middle Earth.
Yes. Salehoo is an New Zealand based company. It was started by two entrepreneur partners: Simon Slade and Mark Ling. Slade, who was selling products on a local online auction site, was bombarded with inquiries about where he got his suppliers, and who his suppliers were. Because of these inquiries, he saw the increasing potential of providing the suppliers with an on-line directory.
Together with Ling together, they created Salehoo and without their constant commitment, Salehoo would not be here today. With age, Salehoo’s services have only improved and it has even become the best directory for looking at dropshipping companies from around the globe.
All About Dropshipping
For those who do not aware, dropshipping is a way for online sellers to sell items directly from suppliers, without having to touch the product.
In this way, when the customer purchases through an online retailer there is the possibility that the retailer does not get in touch with the sold product. The item goes from the seller directly to the purchaser.
This basically eliminates many things. One of them is that an online retailer doesn’t have to maintain inventory of its products. This means that overhead costs can be less of a hassle.
Dropshipping allows the owner of the business can run his store whenever or wherever they are, just as long as there is a laptop that is connected to the internet.
Salehoo is first and foremost an online supplier directory. While they inform customers of the best places to purchase the items they desire and require, Salehoo themselves do not sell their own products. They sell services.
In the context of being in business for almost 20 years it’s normal for their array of services to grow. Some of which we shall examine below.
For online entrepreneurs This and another aspect is the core of the products offered by Salehoo. Customers who avail of these services have access to 1000 dropship suppliers that are carefully vetted by Salehoo.
Anyone who uses this service can be sure that anyone they get in touch with from this list will not be someone fishy.
This is in comparison with other dropship retailers who do not avail of services such as Salehoo. They are more vulnerable to being scammed than the typical customer.
In this directory, buyers will find plenty of information about the suppliers. This can include but are not limited to:
- Contact Information
- Product Variety
- Quality goods
- Reviewers of Customer Service
- Their Delivery Locations
- Their preferred method of shipment
For dropshipping firms, salehoo will supply suppliers for the majority of items and categories ranging from trendy stuff like clothes and accessories to the more cool gadgets and toys and even exotic items like antiques. How To Cancel Salehoo Membership
Although everyone is raving about dropship suppliers, this isn’t a reason to assume that Salehoo doesn’t offer a directory of their wholesale suppliers. These suppliers are also highly scrutinized and thoroughly vetted by the company as those of the dropship ones.
In reality, Salehoo’s list of wholesale suppliers vetted by Salehoo is greater than their dropship list. They are ranked at eight thousand (8000)
Like the dropship providers the list of dropship suppliers can give you a wealth of information you need to know.
The products of these wholesale sellers are offered at their authentic wholesale value. That means that there is no additional cost that you are required to pay Salehoo. Afterall, it is your list of vendors you have paid for, not the products.
Salehoo has wholesale suppliers from different products like Lego, Adidas, Sony, 3m and even Disney. With Salehoo’s list of suppliers you can be sure that the products you receive is genuine
The wholesale suppliers and dropship suppliers comprise this directory. Salehoo Directory. How To Cancel Salehoo Membership
Market Research and Market Research Labs.
Market research is a crucial aspect if someone wants to succeed in running a business. In order to stay in the market, retailers must be aware of what products they must sell and how much.
For prospective retailers or those seeking to extend their business with different products, searching for what to sell can also be difficult to answer.
For the most part searching for an area of interest to fill the market is the most common way to go. But, even so it could take some trial and error to find this particular niche. Salehoo’s market and market research labs eliminate the need for trial and error.
When looking for a specific niche, it is normal to look for products based on instinct and often results in erroneous decision making. What people should look at is data that is objective and unfiltered.
With Salehoo tracking about 1.6 million products found in their directory This information is available to the customers, and it is up to them to make use of the information.
It is vital to remember that this information will depend on where you are as well as your currency so there can be slight differences here and there. But their estimates of price have been very accurate overall.
This data can be filtering in four different ways through the service. This includes:
- Type of product
- Sell rate
- Average price
You might be asking, Salehoo dropship? Did you not mention that Salehoo is just an online directory and doesn’t sell anything? What exactly is Salehoo Dropship?
Sure, Salehoo is still an online directory of suppliers. Salehoo dropship doesn’t mean that salehoo is now their own retailer. Salehoo dropship basically refers to the new tool that Salehoo has for shopify owners.
This tool automates the process of integrating Salehoo to the Shopify environment.
There is no longer a time when you squander your time, poring over product catalogs of suppliers. This tool will make your life easier. Shopify store owners will have their lives made simpler.
This tool allows them to have a direct access to the previously mentioned list of Salehoo’s 1000 verified dropship companies and, with a single click and display their chosen products on your shopify website or store. Naturally, the cost of these products will still remain at the discretion of the store owner.
This will save time that can be used to conduct market research, or just for free time. How To Cancel Salehoo Membership
In all honesty, the most surprising aspect of salehoo is their training guides. They have full guides to training which have lots to deal with running an online shop.
Why is this surprising, you may ask? It is due to how comprehensive these guides are. These guides include on how to post your merch to multiple online stores like eBay as well as Amazon.
They even provide guidance on how to set up your online shop. Instructions on how to create a business registration, tax laws, as well as guides on how to import to different countries, they have it all covered.
It’s among the top benefits that the service can offer.
Customer Support and Service
In the case of things to do with commerce, business, or money. It is crucial that a website has responsive and helpful customer service.
The customer service at Salehoo is exactly like that. According to the majority of online discussions about their customer service.
If you look at their hours of operation of 5:30 p.m. until the time of 1:30 a.m. Eastern Standard Time. If there are any issues you need to contact them via live chat or email, or via phone from Monday to Friday, at the same time.
Their Facebook and Twitter pages can be used to contact customer service if you’d rather using those avenues.
But, it doesn’t suggest that the customer experience is excellent. There’s always room that can be improved.
One possibility is expanding their customers’ service hours during the weekend to give those who only operate their online retail during that time the chance to call whenever they help is needed. How To Cancel Salehoo Membership
Another would be to have customer service help in looking for unlisted products should they be unlisted. Like Worldwide Brands, another wholesale and dropshipping directory, works.
Overall, while Salehoo’s customer service and support are already performing well but they are able to improve their customer service. Of course, these improvements must be made without compromising their excellent service.
The services offered by Salehoo are for purchase at a low cost of $67 per one year membership. It provides access to entire Salehoo Supplier Directory, both wholesale and dropshipping. Also included are the Market Research Labs, personal email support, and access to a forum for members.
If for the first year you are content about the services. You can either renew your subscription, or you could get Lifetime access for $127. This is by far the most popular choice between the two.
These prices are cheap when compared with other directory of suppliers services.
But, we cannot deny that there is a chance for you to not fit with how Salehoo’s services are. In that case, Salehoo offers a 60-day money back assurance. The process is as easy by sending an email email@example.com up to 60 days from the date you purchased the service.
The other feature they have added to the service is their 7 day trial, which costs just $1. If you’re looking to dip your toes in the service, but not dive into the deep end, you can take a look at the trial for 7 days and have access to the wholesale database and labs for just $1.
PROS and CONS
An easy and quick way to look at if the Salehoo service is for you is to look at the advantages and disadvantages. While it is not a substitute for real experience on the service, it is nonetheless important to have an idea of the services you pay for and what the potential issues are. How To Cancel Salehoo Membership
- Good Customer Service: Those who have been in touch with Salehoo’s customer service appear to have nothing bad to say about them. Salehoo’s accessible operating hours allows customers to get in touch with them whenever they require. This is an important service for anyone who is just starting with online shopping.
- Multiple Brands and Diverse Brands: Salehoo has supplies from several brands. It includes Lego, Samsung, Levi’s, Disney among others. There are items available from the most well-known brands and also some special items.
- Suppliers You You Trust: Salehoo makes sure that they have the best and most reliable suppliers in their directory. With their stringent vetting process, customers can be sure that wherever they buy their products, they can trust them. If you select one from the Salehoo directory.
- Beginning Friendly Training Beginning Friendly Training Salehoo has a fantastic training area. The guides they have available for paying customers are as comprehensive and helpful as they could be. Certain of these guides dealt with problems that frequently be discussed on their forums for community members.
- Hidden Fees = None: Salehoo itself is cheap and reasonable, costing only $67 for a full year’s subscription. The only thing customers have to be concerned about is fees to apply that the company itself charges however that’s a matter between the customer and the supplier.
- Money-back Guaranteed Services: Salehoo promises to provide a satisfactory service. Therefore, they offer 60-day money-back guarantees in the event that you feel they made the right decision. This is a full reimbursement without requirements asked.
- Low Required Minimum Orders: Salehoo’s suppliers need only minimal minimum orders. This is particularly beneficial for wholesale stores that do not have a big enough stock room or those who are just trying out the waters.
- Informative and thorough Market Research Saleshoo’s market research is among the top in the industry. With precise information on price, market trends and more, you are sure that you’ve got everything you require to proceed with your decision.
- Can Be Difficult to Use It can be difficult to use for those who are brand new to online shopping, Salehoo’s information, while useful, may be difficult for people who aren’t familiar with the process. This is particularly true when the customer doesn’t be aware of what certain terms mean and what some measures are used for.
- Market fees that are unavoidable: The majority of the retail on the internet today is done on the larger websites like Ebay and Amazon and this includes Salehoo customers. The fees charged by these marketplaces can be expensive and may be a drain on profits margins.
- Less Branding Opportunities: This is something that wholesalers in general face a problem with. Dropshipping and wholesaling only permit you to sell products of other people. As such, unless you take your time it is very unlikely to build your brand. It is the reason that most consumers are using marketplaces and third-party websites to market their products.
- Fewer Amount of Products Compared to the Competition: 1.6 million is not a meager number. However, for an online supplier this could be a bit too small of a number. Some stores have even more than this.
- There is no existing location-based search: The lack of location-based search to locate suppliers is inconvenient and a bit annoying at most. For online sellers it can be a major pain as most would want a new and quick access to the suppliers. Furthermore, this can be the source of bottlenecks that could stop a whole operation of an online shop
Overall, Salehoo is a good option to begin with if you’re still getting started with e-commerce. They offer a lot of things that can be very useful for those who are already accustomed to online shopping, and also for those who are new to the field. How To Cancel Salehoo Membership
They have a Market Research tool, while extremely robust and comprehensive however, it can be intimidating for beginners. However, this can be corrected by tutorials and guides for free which are offered whenever you avail of the tools.
As for their directories, while they have smaller suppliers than their competition (1000 for dropshipping and 8000 for wholesalers) These suppliers can be confirmed by their vetting procedure.
Salehoo’s cheap price point is also very good. The annual cost of $67 has a lot to offer and their lifetime access cost is also quite affordable.
If you’re satisfied with the services of Salehoo and are certain to continue using them for a longer period of time, the $127 price is a much less expensive and better option than paying the annual fee.
This is of course only applicable only if you are seriously interested in diving into e-commerce. In other cases, it’s more beneficial to search for stuff yourself.
FAQs How To Cancel Salehoo Membership
Should I get Salehoo?
The answer is entirely dependent on you.
If you are serious in seeking a job in eCommerce or if you just want to try dropshipping as a side hustle, then Salehoo’s services can be a wonderful instrument to have. The directories and market research of Salehoo can help you find the perfect niche to begin.
However, if you are not committed to your venture, you will only be wasting your money. Creating a proper online store requires a lot of hard-work and dedication. While there are testimonies in Salehoo’s websites that give testimonials of how beneficial Salehoo is, these people spent a large portion of their time in getting to where they are now.
Does Salehoo offer a free trial?
Salehoo doesn’t offer the option of a trial period for free. They have a cheap trial period.
While Salehoo provides a reasonable price and a full refund for customers who aren’t satisfied, it also offers seven days of trial at the price of $1. Although it’s not completely free, but it’s nonetheless a fair price to test out the service.
Are Salehoo Compatible with Shopify?
Absolutely, Salehoo works with Shopify with Salehoo dropshipping.
Salehoo dropshipping. The latest service provided by Salehoo integrates Shopify. It’s not difficult to setup. Once it is done, you are able to show these items on your Shopify webpage at the click of just two buttons.
Is Salehoo a fraud?
Yes, Salehoo is not a scam..
Salehoo is an BBB (Better Business Bureau) rating of A. This means that customers can rest assured that Salehoo will:
- Respond to customer complaints as quickly as you can
- Follow the BBB Code of Advertising
- Resolve any disagreements between the company and customers
Salehoo also provides the option of a money-back guarantee. Customers who are not satisfied with their service have at least 60 days to ask for a full refund or a full refund of the membership.
In the next 60 days the customers that pay for their services are granted unlimited access to the supplier database, Market Research Lab, as well as their guides and training materials.
Customer service from Salehoo is an example of how reliable they are. With a customer service team who responds promptly and quickly the company ensures their customers get the best service they pay for.
Where can I contact Salehoo support?
Salehoo’s customer service can be reached via live chat on their website.
They can also be reached through their email at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also reach them via their twitter and facebook accounts for very quick support.
They also have a toll-free number: (888) 881-8703. For US customers, they can make an attempt to call (213) 839-6836.
For those who reside in Canada they may try calling at +1 647 846 8912
They are available from Monday to Friday between 5:15 p.m. to 11:30 a.m. Eastern Standard Time.