Shopping online is the norm in recent times. For a large portion of consumers, building an online store may be a good source of steady income or even retirement funds. For those who own or previously owned a “real real world” store they could have a chance to expand their business or to get in with the current trends.
The thought of putting up a store from scratch can be a bit daunting. Many questions will run in your mind. What is the price? Where can I find a supplier? How do I store them?
Although they are all valid questions it does not mean that there aren’t any alternative solutions.
That’s where services like Salehoo can help.
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review from Online Verve’s YouTube channel. Do check out our article below, however, because it has a comprehensive overview of Salehoo.
Overview: Saleh-what Now? How Much Have You Made From Salehoo
Salehoo is essentially an online dropshipping and wholesale directory. This means that they provide sellers a list of vetted supplies and connect them with one for the purpose of conducting business. With the aid of Salehoo, online store owners can locate suppliers that provide them with a constant supply of whatever item it is that they’re selling.
The list of suppliers on Salehoo is available all over the world. From China to Australia as well as from the United States to across the Atlantic in the United Kingdom, if you are in search of a supplier somewhere there is a good chance that Salehoo has a supplier in that area. Not bad for a small business that is based in Middle Earth.
Yes. Salehoo is an New Zealand based company. It was created by two business friends: Simon Slade and Mark Ling. Slade, who was selling items on an online auction site, was bombarded by questions about how and where he found his suppliers and who his suppliers were. Due to these questions he saw the increasing possibility of having an online directory of suppliers.
Together with Ling together, they created Salehoo and without their continuous dedication, Salehoo would not be here today. With time, Salehoo’s offerings had only gotten better and even became the top directories to look at dropshipping providers from all over the world.
All About Dropshipping
For those not in the in the dropshipping is an option for online sellers to sell products directly from suppliers without having to touch the product.
When the customer purchases through an online retailer, there will be a possibility wherein the store doesn’t come into contact with the sold product. The item goes from the supplier to the buyer directly.
This basically eliminates several aspects. For instance, an online retailer does not have to maintain an inventory of the products. That means overhead expenses can become less of a headache.
Dropshipping allows the business owner is able to operate his business from wherever they want, in the event that there’s a laptop and it is wired with the web.
Salehoo is, first and foremost, an online directory of suppliers. While they tell customers about the best places to purchase the items they desire and require, Salehoo themselves do not sell their own products. What they offer are their services.
Since they’ve been in business for almost 20 years now, it is only natural for their range of services to grow. Some of which we shall examine below.
For online entrepreneurs this characteristic is the basis of the services provided by Salehoo. Customers who avail of these services have access to over 1000 dropship companies which are carefully scrutinized by Salehoo.
Users who use this service can be sure that anyone they get in touch with from this list will not be a shady person.
This is in contrast to other dropship retailers who don’t have access to services such as Salehoo. They are more susceptible to being swindled than the typical customer.
Through this directory, customers can find a lot of details about the companies. This could include, but are not only:
- Contact Information
- Product Range
- Good quality goods
- Customer Service reviewers
- Their shipping locations
- Their preferred method of shipment
For dropshipping businesses, salehoo is able to offer suppliers for the most popular products and categories from fashion things like clothes and accessories to the more cool gadgets and toys and also exotic goods such as antiques. How Much Have You Made From Salehoo
While everybody is gushing about dropship providers, it does not mean that Salehoo does not have a directory for their wholesale suppliers. These suppliers are also highly scrutinized and thoroughly scrutinized by the company as dropship suppliers.
In reality, Salehoo’s list of wholesalers vetted is higher than their dropship list. They have eight thousand (8000)
Like the dropship providers this list will provide you with a lot of the necessary details
Wholesale products from these sellers are offered at their authentic wholesale value. That means that there is no additional fees you have to pay to Salehoo. In the end, it’s just your list of vendors that you have paid for, not the items.
Salehoo has wholesale suppliers from different products including Lego, Adidas, Sony, 3m and even Disney. With Salehoo’s list of suppliers you can rest assured that what you get are genuine producc
The dropship and wholesale suppliers are what comprises Salehoo Directory. Salehoo Directory. How Much Have You Made From Salehoo
Market Research and Market Research Labs.
Market research is an essential element if one wants to run a successful business. In order to stay in the market, retailers must be aware of the products they should offer and at what price.
For potential retailers or for those looking to extend their business with different products, searching for what products to market can be a challenge.
In the majority of cases searching for an area of interest to fill the market is typically the way to go. However, even then, it might take trial and error in order to discover this particular niche. Salehoo’s market and market research labs eliminates the need for trial and trial and.
In searching for a specific niche, it is human nature to seek out products that appeal to our instincts which often leads to wrong decisions. What people should look at is pure and unbiased data.
With Salehoo tracking about 1.6 million products found in their database the information is available to the customers, and it is their responsibility to take advantage of this knowledge.
It is vital to remember that the information you receive will depend on where you are as well as your currency , therefore there may be slight differences between the two. However , their price estimates are very precise in general.
These data can be processed in four ways within the service. These includes:
- Product type
- Sell rate
- Average price
Now you might ask, Salehoo dropship? Didn’t you mention that Salehoo is only an online directory and does not offer products? What exactly is Salehoo Dropship?
It is true that Salehoo is still an online directory of suppliers. Salehoo dropship is not a sign that salehoo is now the retailer of their own. Salehoo dropship basically refers to the latest tool Salehoo offers to shopify owners.
This tool automates the process of integrating Salehoo to the Shopify platform.
Gone are the days where you squander your time, poring over product catalogs of suppliers. With this tool. Shopify store owners will have their lives simplified.
This tool allows them to gain access to the list of Salehoo’s 1000 verified dropship suppliers and by a single click, display their selected products on your Shopify website or store. However, of course the cost of these items will be at the discretion of the store’s owner.
This can save a lot of time which can be utilized for market research or even just to take the occasional time off. How Much Have You Made From Salehoo
To be honest the most interesting thing about salehoo are their guides to training. They provide full training guides that cover a wide range of topics to be related to managing an online store.
Why is this surprising, you ask? It is due to how comprehensive these guides are. The guides cover how to sell your merch to several online stores such as eBay or Amazon.
They even offer guides on how to set up your online store. They also provide guides on how to establish your business, how to comply with tax laws, as well as guides on how to import to different countries. They have it all covered.
This is one of the greatest benefits that the service can offer.
Customer Support and Service
Concerning things to do with business, trade, and money. It is important for a website to have an efficient and responsive customer service.
The customer service at Salehoo is similar to the one at. Well at least according to most online talk about their support for customers.
Judging by their operating times of 5:45 p.m. until the time of 1:30 a.m. Eastern Standard Time. Should any problems arise you need to contact them via live chat or email, or by phone between Monday and Friday at around those times.
Their Facebook and Twitter pages can also be used to contact customer service, if you would prefer using those avenues.
However, this doesn’t suggest that the customer experience is already excellent. There’s always a place to improve.
One option is to extend their customer support times on the weekend so that they can give people who only run their online store during this time a chance to reach them at any time assistance is required. How Much Have You Made From Salehoo
Another possibility is to offer assistance from customer service in searching for items that aren’t listed, in the event that they are not listed. Just like how Worldwide Brands, another wholesale and dropshipping directory, works.
Overall, although Salehoo’s customer service and support is excellent but they are able to improve their services. Of course, any changes must be made without compromising their excellent service.
Salehoo’s services are offered for a reasonable price of $67 for one year subscription. This includes access to the complete Salehoo Supplier Directory, both wholesale and dropshipping. Additionally, it includes the Market Research Labs, personal email support, as well as access to a member’s forum.
If, for the first year, you are happy you are satisfied with your service. You may choose to renew your subscription or you could get life-long access to the service for just $127. This is actually the more well-known option of two options.
These prices are a bargain in comparison to other directory services.
We can’t deny that there is a chance for you to not fit with how Salehoo’s services are. For that, Salehoo offers a 60-day money back guarantee. It’s as simple simply as sending an email email@example.com up to 60 days from the date you purchased the product.
Also new to the service is their 7 day trial for $1. If you just want to try dipping your toes into the service and not plunge into it, you can go through the trial for 7 days and have access to the wholesale catalog and labs for $1.
PROS and CONS
A quick and easy method of determining whether the Salehoo service is for you is to consider the advantages and disadvantages. Although it’s not a replacement for actual experience on the product, it is essential to get an idea of the services you pay for and what the possible problems could be. How Much Have You Made From Salehoo
- Excellent Customer Service: Customers who have had the pleasure of getting contact with Salehoo’s customer service seem to have nothing bad to say to them. Salehoo’s accessible operating hours allows customers to contact them at any time they’re required to. This is an important service for anyone who is just starting with online shopping.
- Many Brands and Diverse: Salehoo has supplies from numerous brands. This includes Lego, Samsung, Levi’s, Disney among others. There are items available from the most well-known brands as well as some more special items.
- Suppliers You can You Trust: Salehoo makes sure that they have only the top and most reliable suppliers in their database. With their stringent vetting process, customers can be sure that whatever they purchase from their products, they can trust them. That is if you pick one from Salehoo’s directory.
- Beginner Friendly Training Beginning Friendly Training Salehoo offers a dazzling training area. The guides available to customers who pay extensive and useful as they could be. A few of the guides addressed issues that were frequently be discussed in their community forums.
- Hidden Fees = None: Salehoo itself is cheap and accessible, with a price of just $67 for a full year’s subscription. The only thing that customers need to worry about is fees to apply from the supplier themselves and that’s the responsibility of the customer and the supplier.
- Money-back Guaranteed Service Salehoo assures that they will provide a satisfactory service. They offer a 60-day money back guarantee for those who think that they made the right choice. This is a full reimbursement with no requirements asked.
- Low Required Minimum Orders Suppliers of Salehoo require only low minimum orders. This is ideal for wholesale stores that do not have a big enough inventory or who are just testing out the waters.
- Informative and Comprehensive Market Research: Salehoo’s market research is among the best in the business. With accurate information from prices, market trends, and the like You can be sure that you have everything you need to move forward with your choice.
- Some of the features can be difficult to use: For people who are not familiar with online retailing Saleshoo’s data, though useful, may be difficult for some. This is especially true when the customer doesn’t know what some terms mean and what some measures are used for.
- Market fees that are unavoidable: The majority of online retailing these days typically happens on larger marketplaces such as Ebay and Amazon and this includes Salehoo users. The fees charged by these marketplaces are costly and could cut out on the profit margins.
- Fewer Branding Opportunities Branding Opportunities: This is something most wholesalers can be sceptical about. Wholesaling and dropshipping only allows you to market the products of others. In other words, unless you make sure you are doing your homework you will have little chance for your business to expand. The result is that most customers are using third-party sites and marketplaces to sell their goods.
- Less Products in comparison to the competition: 1.6 million is not an unimportant number. But for an online retailer this could be a bit too small of a number. Some stores even more than triple the number of customers.
- There is no existing location-based search Location-based search of suppliers is questionable and mildly annoying at the very best. For online sellers it can be a significant issue since most customers would prefer a quick and simple access to the suppliers. Additionally, it could be the bottleneck that could cause a complete stoppage of an online shop
Overall, Salehoo is a good option to begin with when you’re just finding your way around ecommerce. They provide a variety of services that are extremely useful to those who are already familiar with e-commerce processes and for people who are just beginning. How Much Have You Made From Salehoo
Their Market Research tool, while extremely robust and comprehensive, can be intimidating to newcomers. However, this can be corrected by free guides and training courses that are available at any time you utilize the services.
As for their directories, even though they have smaller suppliers than their competition (1000 for dropshipping, and 8000 for wholesalers) They are at a minimum trusted through their vetting process.
The salehoo price is also great. The annual cost of $67 is a lot to offer and the lifetime access price is also very affordable.
If you are happy with the services of Salehoo and will likely to utilize the services for a longer amount of time, then the $127 cost seems to be a less costly and more affordable option than the annual cost.
This is of course only applicable only if you are seriously interested in getting into e-commerce. In other cases, it’s more beneficial to search for stuff yourself.
FAQs How Much Have You Made From Salehoo
Do I need to buy Salehoo?
The choice is dependent on you.
If you’re serious about seeking a job in eCommerce or if you just want to try dropshipping for a side hustle, then Salehoo’s services can be a great tool for you to have. The directories and market research of Salehoo can assist you in finding the perfect niche to begin.
But, if you’re not serious with your venture, you’ll only waste your money. Creating a proper online store takes an enormous amount of work and commitment. Although there are testimonials on Salehoo’s pages that offer testimonials of how beneficial Salehoo is, these people also dedicated a lot of their time to reaching where they are today.
Does Salehoo provide a trial period?
Salehoo does not have a free trial period. They offer a trial for a low cost period.
Although Salehoo has a fairly affordable cost and a 100% refund to customers who are not satisfied, it also offers seven-day trial options for the cost of just $1. Although it’s not completely free, but it is nevertheless a reasonable price to pay for trying out the product.
Are Salehoo compatible with Shopify?
Yes, Salehoo can be integrated with Shopify with Salehoo dropshipping.
Salehoo dropshipping, the most recent service provided by Salehoo includes Shopify integration. It is not that difficult to setup. Once you’ve done that, you can show these items on your Shopify page with the press of several buttons.
Is Salehoo a scam?
Yes, Salehoo is not a scam..
Salehoo has a BBB (Better Business Bureau) rating of A. Customers can be confident that Salehoo will:
- Answer customers complaints as fast as you can
- Follow the BBB code of advertising
- Any disagreements that arise between the company and the customers
Salehoo also provides an unconditional money-back guarantee. If customers aren’t satisfied with their service have at least 60 days to ask for the full amount or a full refund of the membership.
Within the 60-day period all customers who pay are granted unlimited access to Salehoo’s supplier directory, Market Research Lab, as well as their guides and training resources.
The customer service at Salehoo is an indication of how trustworthy they are. With a customer service team that responds quickly and promptly, Salehoo makes sure that their customers receive what they pay for.
How can I reach Salehoo customer service?
The customer service of Salehoo is reached via live chat on their website.
They can also be reached through their email at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also reach them from their facebook and twitter accounts for very quick support.
There is also a toll-free number at (888) 881-8703. For US customers, they can make an attempt to call (213) 839-6836.
For those who reside in Canada they can try calling via +1 647-846 8912
They are available Monday to Friday from 5:30 p.m. until 1:30 a.m. Eastern Standard Time.