Shopping online has become the norm these days. For a lot of people creating an online store can be a source of income that is steady or even retirement funds. If you own or previously owned a “real globe” store, this could be their opportunity to grow their business or to keep up with the latest trends.
However, the thought of building an entire store from scratch could be a bit daunting. Many questions will be running through your head. What is the price? Where do I find a source? How do I store them?
Although these are all valid questions this does not mean there are only diffiult solutions.
This is where services such as Salehoo can help.
For those of you who prefer a more visual experience, here is a video review from Online Verve’s YouTube channel. To get a comprehensive overview of Salehoo, you may still want to check out our article below.
Overview: Saleh-what Now? Does Salehoo Integrate With Shopify
Salehoo is essentially an online dropshipping and wholesale directory. This means that they give sellers a list of approved supplies and connect them with each for the purpose of conducting business. With the aid of Salehoo the owners of online stores are able to find suppliers who will give them a steady supply of item to whatever it is they are selling.
The suppliers listed on Salehoo’s list can be found all over the world. All the way from China to Australia as well as all the way from United States to across the ocean to the United Kingdom, if you are in search of a supplier somewhere there is a good chance that Salehoo has a supplier there. It’s not bad for a tiny business from Middle Earth.
Yes. Salehoo is a New Zealand based company. It was created by two business partners: Simon Slade and Mark Ling. Slade, who was selling stuff on an online auction site was bombarded with questions as to how and where he got his suppliers and who his suppliers were. In response to these queries, Slade realized the potential of online a directory for suppliers.
Together with Ling they founded Salehoo and without their constant commitment to the company, Salehoo would not be in the present. As time passed, the services of Salehoo were only getting better and it has even become the best directory for looking at dropshipping providers from all over the globe.
All About Dropshipping
For those who do not aware, dropshipping is a way for online sellers to sell products to customers from the suppliers to their customers without touching the item.
In this way, when the customer purchases through an online retailer there is the possibility that the store doesn’t get in touch with the item being sold. The product is delivered from the supplier directly to the purchaser.
This generally eliminates a lot of things. For one, an online retailer does not have to maintain inventory of its products. This means that overhead costs can become less of a headache.
Dropshipping allows the owner of the business can run his store whenever or wherever they are, just as long as there is a laptop and it is connected to the internet.
Salehoo is first and foremost an online supplier directory. Although they provide customers with information on the best places to purchase the items that they want and need, Salehoo themselves do not sell their own products. They sell services.
Since they’ve been in business for almost 20 years, it is only natural for their range of services to increase. We will discuss below.
For entrepreneurs who are online this aspect is the core of the services offered by Salehoo. Customers who use these services have access to 1000 dropship suppliers which are carefully scrutinized by Salehoo.
Users who use this service will be confident that anyone they get in touch with from this list won’t be someone who is not trustworthy.
This is in comparison with other dropship retailers who do not avail of services such as Salehoo. They are more vulnerable to be scammed than the typical customer.
In this directory, buyers can get a wealth of details about the companies. This can include but are not limited to:
- Contact Information
- Product Variety
- Good quality goods
- Customer Service reviewers
- Their Shipping Locations
- Their preferred shipping method
For dropshipping businesses, salehoo is able to provide suppliers for most common products and categories from fashion stuff like clothes and accessories to the more cool gadgets and toys as well as exotic stuff such as antiques. Does Salehoo Integrate With Shopify
Everyone is talking about dropship suppliers, this doesn’t mean that Salehoo doesn’t offer a directory of their wholesale suppliers. They are as meticulously and heavily scrutinized by the company as those of the dropship ones.
In reality, Salehoo’s list of vetted wholesale suppliers are greater than their dropship supplier list. They are ranked at 8000 (8000)
Like the dropship suppliers this list will give you a wealth of the necessary details
Products from these wholesale suppliers come at their genuine wholesale price. That means that there is no additional cost that you must pay to Salehoo. It’s your list of vendors you paid for, and not the actual products.
Salehoo offers wholesale suppliers for a variety of brands like Lego, Adidas, Sony, 3m and even Disney. With the suppliers listed on Salehoo’s list, you can rest assured that what you purchase is authentic
The wholesale suppliers and dropship suppliers are what comprises the Salehoo Directory. Does Salehoo Integrate With Shopify
Market Research and Market Research Labs.
Market research is an important element if one wants to be successful in their business. To remain in the game, retailers need to know what they should sell and for how much.
Potential retailers, or those looking to extend their business with other products, figuring out the right products to sell can be a challenge.
In the majority of cases searching for an opportunity to fill the market is typically the way to go. However, even then, it might take trial and error to identify this particular market. Salehoo’s market research and research labs remove the need for this trial and trial and.
In looking for a specific niche, it is natural to seek out items based on intuition which often leads to incorrect decision-making. What you should be looking at is unbiased and pure data.
With Salehoo tracking about 1.6 million items in their catalog the information is accessible to customers and it is their responsibility to use the information.
It is crucial to keep in mind: this information will always depend on your location and also your currency so there can be a little discrepancies between the two. But their estimates of price have been very precise in general.
The data is processed in four ways within the service. This include:
- Type of product
- Sell rate
- Average price
Now you might ask, Salehoo dropship? Did you not mention that Salehoo is only an online directory and does not sell things? So what exactly is Salehoo Dropship?
Yes, Salehoo continues to be an online supplier directory. Salehoo dropship doesn’t mean that salehoo is now its own retail store. Salehoo dropship basically refers to the brand new tool Salehoo offers to shopify owners.
This tool automates the process of integrating Salehoo to the Shopify system..
Gone are the days where you squander your time, poring over the catalogs of your suppliers’ products. With this tool. Shopify store owners can have their lives made simpler.
This tool lets them gain access to the aforementioned list of Salehoo’s 1000 verified dropship suppliers and by a single click and display their chosen products on your shopify website or store. However, of course the price of these products will still be determined by the owner of the store.
This will save time, which can then be used to conduct market research or simply for some the occasional time off. Does Salehoo Integrate With Shopify
In all honesty, the most surprising thing about salehoo are their guides for training. They provide full training guides which have lots to deal with managing an online store.
Why is it surprising you might ask? Well it is because of the depth of these guides. These guides include on how to put up your merch to multiple online stores like eBay or Amazon.
They even offer guides on how to setup your online store. Instructions on how to register your business, tax laws, as well as guides on how to import into different countries. They provide everything you need.
It’s among the top benefits that the service can offer.
Customer Service and Support
When it comes to things to do with commerce, business, or money. It is essential for a website to have an efficient and responsive customer service.
The customer support at Salehoo is similar to that. At least, according to the majority of online discussions about their support for customers.
If you look at their hours of operation of 5:45 p.m. until 11:30 a.m. Eastern Standard Time. Should any problems arise, you can contact them through live chat via email or by phone between Monday and Friday around these times.
Their Twitter and Facebook pages can also be used to provide customer service, if you would prefer to use these channels.
However, this doesn’t necessarily mean their service to customers is flawless. There is always an area to be improved upon.
One option is expanding their customers’ support times on the weekend to allow people who can only run their online store during this time a chance to call whenever they help is needed. Does Salehoo Integrate With Shopify
Another option is to provide customer service help in looking for items that aren’t listed, when they’re not listed. Just like how Worldwide Brands, another wholesale and dropshipping directory.
Overall, though Salehoo’s client service and support are already doing a good job, they can still enhance their service. Of course, these changes must be made without compromising the quality of their service.
Salehoo’s services are available for a reasonable price of $67 for a 1 year subscription. It includes access to the complete Salehoo Supplier Directory, both dropshipping and wholesale. It also includes the aforementioned Market Research Labs, personal email support, as well as access to a forum for members.
If after the first year you are satisfied you are satisfied with your service. You can choose to renew your subscription, or purchase lifetime access at $127. This is by far the most well-known option of the two.
The prices are affordable when compared with other directory of suppliers services.
However, we can’t negate the possibility that you don’t match with the way that Salehoo’s offerings are. In that case, Salehoo offers a 60-day money back guarantee. The process is as easy by sending an email email@example.com up to 60 days from when you bought the service.
Another feature that is new to their service is their seven day trial, which costs just $1. If you just want to try dipping your toes into the service, but not dive into the deep end, you can take a look at the trial for 7 days and have access to their wholesale database and labs for just $1.
PROS and CONS
An easy and quick method of determining whether Salehoo service is for you is to look at the advantages and disadvantages. While it is not an alternative to actual knowledge of the service, it is essential to get an idea of what you’re paying for and what the possible problems could be. Does Salehoo Integrate With Shopify
- Good Customer Service: Those who have experienced getting in touch with Salehoo’s customer service have nothing bad to say about them. Salehoo’s accessible operating hours allows customers to reach them whenever they’re required to. This is an important service for anyone just starting out in online retail.
- Many Brands and Diverse: Salehoo has supplies from numerous brands. These include Lego, Samsung, Levi’s, Disney among others. There are items available from the most famous names as well as some more niche items.
- Suppliers You Can You Trust: Salehoo makes sure that they have only the top and most reliable suppliers in their list. By undergoing a rigorous process of vetting the customers are assured that wherever they buy their products, they can trust them. If you select one from Salehoo’s directory.
- Beginner Friendly Training Beginner Friendly Training Salehoo has a fantastic training space. The guides available to paying customers are as complete and as helpful as they could be. Certain of these guides dealt with problems that would so often be discussed on their forums for community members.
- Hidden Fees = None: Salehoo itself is cheap and reasonable, costing only $67 for a full year’s subscription. The only thing customers have to be concerned about is the fees for application that the company itself charges however that’s a matter between the buyer and the seller.
- Money-back Guaranteed Services: Salehoo guarantees that they offer a satisfying service. Therefore, they offer 60-day money-back guarantees in the event that you feel they did not make the right choice. This is a full reimbursement without requirements asked.
- Low Minimum Orders Required: Salehoo’s suppliers need only low minimum orders. This is especially great for wholesale shops that don’t have a big enough stock room or those who are just testing out the waters.
- Informative and Comprehensive Market Research: Salehoo’s market research is among the best in the industry. With accurate information from prices, market trends, and the like it is certain that you’ve got everything you need to make a move with your decision.
- Can Be Difficult to Use If you are brand new to online shopping, Salehoo’s information, while very helpful can be very intimidating to people who aren’t familiar with the process. This is especially true if the user does not know what some terms mean or what metrics mean.
- Unavoidable Marketplace Fees: Most of online retailing these days typically happens on larger websites such as Ebay and Amazon as well as Salehoo users. The fees charged by these marketplaces can be costly and reduce profits margins.
- Less Branding Opportunities Branding Opportunities: This is something wholesalers in general have a problem with. Dropshipping and wholesaling only permit you to market the products of others. As such, unless you make sure you are doing your homework you will have little chance for your brand to grow. It is the reason that most consumers are using marketplaces and third-party websites to market their products.
- Less Products in comparison to competition: 1.6 million is not an unimportant number. For an online supplier, this can be a bit too small of a number. Some stores have even more than the number of customers.
- None Existent Location-Based Search: The lack of location-based search to locate suppliers is questionable and mildly frustrating at the very best. For online stores this could be a significant issue since most customers would prefer a fresh and easy access to suppliers. Additionally, it could be the bottleneck that can cause a complete stoppage of an online shop
All in all, Salehoo is a good service to start with if you’re still beginning to learn about e-commerce. They provide a variety of features that are extremely useful to those who are familiar with the e-commerce process as well as for beginners. Does Salehoo Integrate With Shopify
The Market Research tool, while very comprehensive and robust however, it can be intimidating for newcomers. But, this is corrected by tutorials and guides for free which are offered when you use the services.
In terms of their directories while they have less suppliers than their competitors (1000 for dropshipping and 8000 for wholesalers) These suppliers can at least all be verified by their vetting process.
The salehoo price is also very good. The annual price of $67 is a lot to offer, and their lifetime access price is also affordable.
If you’re satisfied with the services of Salehoo and will likely to utilize the service for a long period of time, then the price of $127 seems to be a less costly and better choice than the annual fee.
Of course this only applies when you’re serious in getting into the world of e-commerce. If not, it’s best to do your own research.
FAQs Does Salehoo Integrate With Shopify
Should I buy Salehoo?
The decision is completely up to you.
If you are serious in seeking a job in eCommerce or if you just want to try dropshipping for a side hustle and sell products on Salehoo, it could be a very welcome option for you to use. The directories and market research of Salehoo can assist you in finding the right niche to start with.
But, if you’re not serious with your business, then you’ll just be wasting your money. Making a successful online store takes lots of effort and commitment. While there are testimonies in Salehoo’s website that provide testimonials about how effective Salehoo is, these individuals spent a large portion of their time and energy to get the point they are at.
Does Salehoo provide a trial period?
Salehoo is not offering an opportunity to try their service for free. They offer a trial for a low cost period.
Although Salehoo has a fairly affordable price and a full refund for customers who aren’t satisfied, it also offers seven-day trial options for the price of $1. Although it’s not completely free, but it’s nonetheless a fair price to test out the product.
Are Salehoo in sync with Shopify?
Yes, Salehoo can be integrated with Shopify with Salehoo dropshipping.
Salehoo Dropshipping is the latest service provided by Salehoo integrates Shopify. It’s not difficult to set-up. Once it is done, you are able to display these products in your Shopify website with the press of several buttons.
Is Salehoo a fraud?
The truth is that Salehoo is not a scam..
Salehoo is an BBB (Better Business Bureau) rating of A. This means that customers can rest assured that Salehoo will:
- Answer customers complaints as fast as is possible
- Follow the BBB Code of Advertising
- Dissolve any disputes between the business and its customers
Salehoo also offers the option of a money-back guarantee. If customers aren’t satisfied with the service have at least 60 days to ask for an entire refund of their membership.
Within these 60 days the customers that pay for their services are granted unlimited access to the supplier database, Market Research Lab, along with their training guides and other resources for learning.
Customer service from Salehoo is an indication of how trustworthy they are. With a customer service team who responds promptly and quickly and ensures that their customers get the best service they spend for.
Where can I get in touch with Salehoo support?
The customer service of Salehoo is contacted through live chat in their website.
They can also be reached through their email at firstname.lastname@example.org. They can also be reached via their twitter and facebook accounts for fast support.
They also have a toll free number of (888) 881-8703. For US customers, call (213) 839-6836.
For customers located in Canada they may try calling at +1 647 846 8912
They are available Monday to Friday from 5:15 p.m. until 11:30 a.m. Eastern Standard Time.